Overall Rating 4.7272734/5Overall Rating 4.7272734/5Overall Rating 4.7272734/5Overall Rating 4.7272734/5rating 4.7272734
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Freehold, NJ
03/18/2019 Category: Service
2017 Tucson
I dealt with Percy and he was very patient and took the time to explain the necessary services with me.

Julio B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai At Freehold. ( The Best )
It's always so nice to get my SUV service at Freehold Hyundai. The staff always welcome you at the door with a smile, and take good care of you and your vehicle maintenance. Thank you. Mr.Julio

EW
Eric W.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Great experience
In and out quickly. They went out of the way to accommodate me and my schedule.

Steven S.
Englishtown, NJ
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Polite service people. On time delivery after service is complete.
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for your support, it's appreciated.

Englishtown, NJ
Great Service.
As always, I had a great experience and my service was done promptly. The one thing that makes Freehold Hyundai stand out from the rest, is that I am NEVER made uncomfortable or pressured to complete a service. Other dealers tend to pressure you to do a "sceduled service" at exactly 15,000, 30,000 miles, etc. At Freehold Hyundai, the service advisors understand putting the service off until the next oil change or packaging services so it is financially manageable to the customer.
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

That's the goal, we don't want to pressure anyone so thank you for acknowledging that as it's appreciated. Thank you for you support, feedback and business...

Monroe Township, NJ
service
Very happy with total care and professional approach to working with customer's needs.

East Brunswick, NJ
Recalls
I bring my car in mostly for recalls and for warranted service. Your prices for routine maintenance are much higher than my local mechanics
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

thank you for your feedback and we apologize for not providing a five star level experience. we look forward in the future to improve and earn your five star support. as an aside, we are always looking for ways to be as competivie as possible while still maintaining the quality and ammenities that our customers expect. your concern is noted and will be addressed in a continuing to effort to improve our operaiton for our customers.

Cliffwood, NJ
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

thank you for your feedback and we apologize for not providing a five star level experience. we look forward in the future to improve and earn your five star support. again, we're sorry and thank you for the feedback.

Caroline B.
Excellent Customer Service
Freehold Hyundai contacted me as soon as they received my car that was towed into their dealership. They kept me informed of how long the service would take and any out of pocket cost.

Great job! Keep up the good work.
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

That's the goal, we thank you for your feedback, support and business... that's the goal

CT
Cindy T.
Old Bridge, NJ
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I always receive great service and am well taken care of by Percy.

AV
Alicia V.
East Brunswick, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Best experience buying a car!

WY
Warren Y.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Very attentative service. Giesepe was great
Very good service

AG
Ann G.
Monroe Township, NJ
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service. I arrived for my appt and was taken care of immediately. Ken explained what service I needed. He was very thorough.

Springfield, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Adel par
Everything n everyone were great

Howell, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Completely satisfied
Completely satisfied fast and efficient service
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Great to hear, thank you for your support.

Robin W.
Neptune, NJ
WAIT TIME
i WOULD RECOMMEND COMING BACK BUT THE WAIT TIME WAS WAY TO LONG. I WAITED FOR 2 HOUR UNTIL I GOT MY CAR BACK
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for your support and we appreciate your business. We know time is important and we will continue to work on our process in an effort to improve our efficiency. Again, thank you for your support.

Allentown, NJ
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
tires/oil
great customer service
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

thank you for you kind review,we appreciate it!

LP
Lois P.
South River, NJ
03/14/2019 Category: Service
great service
This was my first visit to Freehold Hyundai. The service was exceptional. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. My Service Advisor Giuseppe was absolutely fantastic. He explained what was done to my car, and called me when it was ready for pick up. Excellent service.

Everyone
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

thank you for your kind feedback, always happy to hear it!

03/14/2019 Category: Service
No hassles in and out
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

great to hear, thank you very much for your support.