MZ
Margaret Z.
Millstone, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
IN and OUT success at Freehold Hyundai
Everything was completed in a timely professional manner. There was no long waiting period and everything felt "safe and clean." They honored my free oil change card which Andy gave me after the last "costly" visit. And they gave my AC a great "boost." This was much needed for a week "hot as the 4th of July." PLEASE cancel the mail I am getting for a complimentary Sirius trial. I am not interested in participating or using that offer. Thank you!
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and support, it is very much appreciated...

Jeff Hnatiuk
Service Director
Freehold Hyundai
732-625-1200

CL
Cassidy L.
Leonardo, NJ
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Quick and easy - Jessica is great!
My service tech really Helped me out with my car I came in for one thing and there were a few more issues than expectedly Jessica made the process really quick and simple and explained everything to me and didn’t try and screw me over or trick me into spending more than was needed! Awesome service
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and support, it is very much appreciated...

Jeff Hnatiuk
Service Director
Freehold Hyundai
732-625-1200

VC
Vivian C.
Old Bridge, NJ
07/06/2020 Category: Service
I am on my 3rd Hyundai. 2012, 14. And 17.
Christina, Rob, and Nill Kantor were.
wonderful. Each one of them were very helpful.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

glad to hear it, thank you for your great review!

AG
Andrew G.
Monroe Township, NJ
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Pleasantness
Kurt to finance managers were very professional
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

always happy to hear it, thank you for your great review.

LR
Lius R.
Morganville, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2020 Category: Service
The prices and the people working with you.
Awesome place to buy a car I bought 2 Tucson and will be definitely going to get a 3 one next car I buy.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

glad to hear it! thank you for your kind feedback and support.

James H.
X

thank you sir!

North Bergen, NJ
07/02/2020 Category: Service
The team at freehold hyundai are always on point, attentive and friendly! Much appreciate the quality service.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Glad to hear it! thank you for your great review we appreciate it.

Englishtown, NJ
Hyundai’s recalls service
Everything was done on time and well

IW
Isabell W.
Freehold, NJ
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, patient, and pleasant technicians.
The young men and women who greet you when you come in for service are always so pleasant and friendly, and appear to be eager to help you. The young men behind the desks have the same pleasant attitude. They listen to you describe any problems you may be having, and always explain whatever they can about the problems you are having. Generally your employees really go out of their way to make customers feel welcome and that they will solve your problem. Was especially happy with the precise professionalism I received from the young man who worked with me when I was there on the 29th. Also happy to see all the safety precautions that had been taken in the waiting area. GOOD JOB!!
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

always happy to hear it, im glad we were able to accomodate you, thank you for your great review, we appreciate it!

CK
Charles K.
Monroe Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
When I get service I buy a new suv
I'm always satisfied.
I get all my vehicles there
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

glad to hear it, thank you for your great review, we appreciate it!

AC
Arthur C.
Freehold, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Needed Engine Replacement due to Engine knock
It took about a week to get the engine and put it in my Santa Fe Sport. In the meantime, I was given a loaner car to use while my car was being worked on.
So far, everything is good.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

glad we were able to get it all done! thank you for your great review.

Stephen S.
Jackson, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor
I can not be more happy with my service advisor Percival Roque. He is a credi to your company.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

glad to hear it, thank you for the kind word.

Michele P.
Old Bridge, NJ
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Fast and direct service! Everyone is professional and friendly. Great display of cars.. nice clean show room and service waiting room!
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

thank you for your kind feedback and support, we appreciate it!

Brenda M.
Spotswood, NJ
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Customer service was great!
All the staff were friendly. The facility was very clean.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

glad to hear it, thank you for your kind review.

Joseph C.
Parlin, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
good service department
in and out so easy thanks
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

always happy to hear it, thank you for your great review.