Donna D.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Continued Great Service
As always - great service from the staff at Freehold Hyndai
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and support, we appreciate your business and we will strive to increase our efficiencies to provide even better future service. Thanks again for your support!!!

Freehold, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Courtesy of staff.
Was satisfied with the work that was done on my vehicle. Staff were courteous.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Bonnie H.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Freehold Service Area is very comfortable when having to wait for your vehicle to be serviced.
I drove into the service area and someone took my information and keys right away. I was assisted by Nick Meccia, the Service Advisor who was very polite and informed me of everything that was going to be done to my car. He updated me about the status while I waited and helped me with a minor concern at the end of the service.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for your feedback and i'm sorry we failed to meet our five star performance goal. I do apologize and look forward to the opportunity to earn your five star support on future visits as anything less then five stars is considered failing... thanks again for the feedback

Robert S.
Toms River, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service
Freehold Hyundai serviced my car at the appointed time and did not make me stay any longer than necessary during these trying times of Covid.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/09/2021

CF
Carl F.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Personnel was excellent
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and support, we appreciate your business and we will strive to increase our efficiencies to provide even better service. Thanks again for your support!!!

Robert M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great experience
Very professional and courteous staff.
I apologize for the inconsistency in my initial review
I would and have highly recommended Freehold Hyundai
Both from a sales and service perspective

01/07/2021 Category: Service
Great service dept
Was a pleasurable event
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

thank you for your feedback but i'm very confused by the contradiction between the word comments and the rating as on this survey a one is a failing score and a five star is our goal... i/we will reach to discuss and i'm sorry if our performance was poor. i look forward to speaking with you and again, i apologize...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Alberto P.
Howell, NJ
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Freehold Hyundai
again freehold Hyundai provided a good service

AL
Andrea L.
Long Branch, NJ
01/05/2021
I received excellent service from Nikki Elmore. When I walked into the place I already knew what car I wanted from looking online. I had a 2015 white sonata already( which I brought from this same place 4 years ago) but wanted to upgrade to a newer year. I saw a 2018 white sonata online. She got the key and we went driving. I liked the car but I told her it did not have the remote starter which I really wanted. She said let me go check to see what we have. She came back with the same car but said the color is black. We test drove it and I loved it. It was also cheaper than the car I originally wanted. I was also trading in my car, it appraised alittle lower than usual but with my research I asked for an extra 1000 on the trade and they will have a deal. She walked away and came back less then 5 mins with all the figures showing the extra 1000 for the trade in. She had the deal. Her energy and smile is what got the deal too. It was not about making the sale for her, she listened to what I wanted and I left super happy. I will recommend her to anyone! Please go see her!
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

jamie b.
01/02/2021
Matthew Carlin
Just purchased a second vehicle with Matthew Carlin in six months. Matthew is a great guy and it was a pleasure working with him again! He is very professional, knowledgeable about cars, personable and he made our buying experience easy and enjoyable. Would definitely recommend him to family and friends and he would be our go to sales consultant when purchasing another vehicle in the future!

Mona M.
Howell, NJ
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Quick and courteous service
Service department at Freehold Hyundai is highly recommended. Percy always takes care of my vehicle in a timely fashion. Service technicians always take care of the vehicle in a timely and courteous manner.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/03/2021

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Freehold Hyundai
Depends on which area your discussing, Service department outstanding.
Sales department. Be prepared to spend 1/2 your day there. Not acceptable
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 01/03/2021

Thank you for your support as always  and happy new year...

FA
Frank A.
East Brunswick, NJ
01/01/2021
We received great service from Kurtland Sliski and Ephraim Jones. Friendly and professional.