DE
David E.
Jackson, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Scott is a great service manager. He listens to my son's car needs all the time.

RT
Raymond T.
Englishtown, NJ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
They took very good care of my needs and provided me with excellent service on my vehicle .

Joseph D.
New York, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and good service
Good service, friendly people...
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

we apologize for not delivering a five star visit,hopefully next time around.

Morganville, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
Fast and proffesional service

CL
Carmine L.
Howell, NJ
Always a pleasure
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

thank you for your kind feedback and support,we appreciate it!

Laurette S.
Englishtown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
Sales Mechanics
Very polite and took care of my needs on my car provided me with the right information

PM
Paula M.
Monroe Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Courteous
Andrew P was very nice when writing up car. Told me how long service would be

Carmel S.
Wall Township, NJ
Great.
I did not have an appointment. I drove in, Giuseppe took care of everything. I took a little over an hour. The car is great. And so are the people.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

glad we were able to accomodate you,thank you for your great feedback

MK
Monika K.
South Amboy, NJ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Excellent customer service
Great service, on time, waited less that 2 hours for service and 2 recall. Highly recommended 👍🏻
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

glad to hear it! thank you for your great review.

Johanna M.
Bayville, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Johanna M.
The last service mgr. took the time to let me know a very important maintenance my truck needed. At that time, I didn't have the funds to cover it. But I knew he pointed it out for a reason. So that's why I went back this past Monday and got it done. I was able to thank him personally, at the very end.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

always happy to hear we were able to assist! thank you for your kind feedback and support!

TA
Thomas A.
Freehold, NJ
2012 Hyundai Genesis
An honest technician
Went to Freehold Hyundai for service and it was impeccable. From being warmly welcomed by the intake specialists and then pleasantly greeted by Meghan the service advisor. She kept me up to date throughout the day. Angelo the service technician did a great job. He was very pleasant and down to earth. He explained all that was done and I left feeling like I honestly got my money’s worth.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

thank you for your kind feedback and support,we appreciate it!

John W.
Staten Island, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer service
The staff was professional and courteous and I was treated with respect . All my questions were answered and they made sure there was no issues with the vehicle or me .
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

always happy to hear it,thank you for your great review!

Mitchell B.
Matawan, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Very efficient
Needed a tire for my 2019 Sonata on a Saturday. They had the tire in stock and accommodated me as quickly as they could. I know I paid a bit more than I should have, but it was worth it. They even washed it, nice touch!
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

glad to hear it,thank you for your kind review.

CR
Carlos R.
Jackson, NJ
Routine maintenance
The team at Freehold Hyundai always do a great job.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

always happy to hear it,thank you for your great review,we appreciate it!

Freehold, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Basic service
Simple and quick process.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

thank you for your great review,we appreciate it!