Overall Rating 4.7325544/5Overall Rating 4.7325544/5Overall Rating 4.7325544/5Overall Rating 4.7325544/5rating 4.7325544
Overall Rating 2.12791/5Overall Rating 2.12791/5rating 2.12791rating 2.12791rating 2.12791

Wall Township, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/24/2019 Category: Service
A plus service. I was treating like family
A plus service. I was treated like family

CT
Claudia T.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Freehold Hyundai Best CustomerCare
From the seller to the repair department everyone showed the utmost respect. It is the best place to purchase a car.

NK
Neil K.
Waiting
Rep claimed my Tucson was just finished when I asked about it, but I saw it sitting in the finished area for a 1/2 hour. Unacceptable.

Michael C.
Englishtown, NJ
Service was great
I was in for a recall. The staff were friendly and helpful. Preston was the service manager I worked with and he was fantastic.

2011 Hyundai Azera
Employees of Hyundai
Friendly sales people n very welcoming to all who visit there.

AP
Arlene P.
Trenton, NJ
In my opinion
Staff is friendly, professional & accommodating!

NM
Nina M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Let me start out by saying I unfortunately did not purchase my Hyundai from this dealership. However they have now gained a service customer.
They are very thorough with their service and provide a shuttle. The service I scheduled was going to take a bit longer than expected so Giuseppe arranged a ride to bring to me work and they also picked me up. He made the process so easy and painless. I would have never expected such great service from a dealer I didn’t purchase from. I had always heard horror stories of going to a different dealer other than the one you purchased your vehicle from, that they “push you to the back” while working on their purchasing customers. That rumor was definitely put to rest with my service experience.

James A.
Parlin, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
tuson
good service

Whiting, NJ
Excellent Quality Service
Providing Quality Service with going the extra mile by being proactive in recommending service to prevent needing tires sooner than later - surely much appreciated!
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

thank you for your kind feedback and support, we appreciate it!

CL
Carmine L.
Howell, NJ
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual. However, not checking air pressure for the tires. If I don’t mention it, it goes unchecked.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

thank you for your kind feedback and support,we appreciate it!

Alyssa M.
Parlin, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/21/2019 Category: Service
PERFECT!
Make things quick, easy, and simple!
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

always happy to hear it,thank you for your kind review!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Dropped my car off night before for service and it was ready by noon the next day.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

glad to hear we were able to accomodate you,thank you for your kind feedback we appreciate it!

HK
Helen K.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Staff is Always pleasant.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

always happy to hear it, thank you for your great review!

HK
Hildy K.
Marlboro, NJ
Got my Tucson!
A very friendly, virtually stress-free experience. Howard, “T”, Cary, Brandon, John and Steve took great care of us. Thank you, Howard, for getting us into the car we wished for!
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

thank you for your great review!

Sirtura H.
Long Branch, NJ
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Professional
I will get all my service done at Freehold Hyundai
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

thank you for your kind feedback,we appreciate it!

Monroe Township, NJ
Timely service
Always treated with courtesy in a timely manner.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

always happy to hear it, thank you for your kind feedback and support. we appreciate it!

Queens, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
service
good
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry that we failed to provide a five star experience which is our goal each and every time. We hope to exceed your expectation on your next visit and earn your five star support. thanks again.

Richard S.
Wall Township, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Aaaas
Saaa
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback/support, its appreciated.

PW
Paul W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Convenient & Comfortable
Have been servicing two vehicles here for almost 3 years. Also purchased vehicle here. Friendly, helpful staff across the board.
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback/support, its appreciated.

LG
Lawrence G.
Marlboro, NJ
Customer care uh in
You care about your customers
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for your support, that s great to  hear.