Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
Julie M. on 01/19/2018
"Fast and efficient!"
Always a very pleasant experience !
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/19/2018 10:45 PM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/20/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a 5 star service experience. We strive for 5's and knowing that you could give us a 5 star review lets us know we are doing a good job. Thank you for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

arourke@fuccillo.com

Check out our app Fuccillo Hyundai Of Greece. Schedule service appointments, get coupons, browse our inventory of new or used cars, schedule a test drive, even finance your next purchase!

Verified Customer on 01/19/2018
"Fixed the problem quickly"
The service team got me in and out in record time, and bc of the problem there was no charge, under warranty. That was great.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/19/2018 03:23 PM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/20/2018

Hello,

We strive for 5's and are happy to know that your service experience met your expectations. We work hard to provide all of our customers with a great service experience. We thank you for your feedback, your business and your time. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Verified Customer on 01/19/2018
"Superior Service"
Easy to make appointment, great service and quick turn around.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/19/2018 12:07 PM

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a 5 star service experience. We appreciate your business and time. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Arlene S. on 01/19/2018
"Top Notch"
Approx. 6 years ago, I went to another dealership of a friend who worked for that given company. He didn’t even try to work a deal for me and just turned me away. So, I went to Fuccillo Hyundai. At first I was deinied a Loan, however, when I went and personally talked to the Finance Manager he worked with me and was able to get me a lease. Needless to say, since then I have had nothing short of exceptional service! I would recommend Fuccillo to anyone and will definitely continue to go business with the Fuccillo family!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 01/19/2018 12:04 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We know how valuable your time is and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We strive for 5's and are glad we met your service experience expectations. Thank you for your business and your time. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jed S. on 01/19/2018
"Straightforward service."
Honest fast reliable service as always. It's what I get when I come in for regular service. I mean of course they try to upsell things on maintenance but it's common sense.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2018 01:20 AM

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that we were able to meet your service needs and that we met your service expectations. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you in the future for service.

Diane E. on 01/18/2018
"Oil change and tire rotation"
As always, Todd in the service dept was extremely helpful. He treats everyone as though they had been friends forever. He is always polite and I feel very trustworthy. I always follow any recommendations he suggests. Everyone at this dealership is kind and friendly. I can't say enough good things about Todd and the general manager, Scott. They offer the best service of any dealership I have ever experienced and will always return to them for both maintenance and service.
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 03:22 PM

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so glad to hear that we provided you with a 5 star service experience. We do our best to make sure all our customers have the best service possible. Thank you for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Snow Tires"
Not only they put snow tires on my car, but went above and beyond in wrapping the four tires in preventing anything from getting dirty! They also answered each question I asked.
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 04:22 PM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/17/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I am glad that we provided you with a 5 star service experience and that we went above and beyond your expectations. We work hard to make sure each customer receives the best service possible. Thank you for your business, time and look forward to seeing you again.

Denise M. on 01/16/2018
"Service Dept"
Very friendly and efficient.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:46 PM

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We strive for 5's and glad we were able to meet your service expectations. Thank you for time and business. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sheila E. on 01/16/2018
"Oil change"
Prompt professional courteous quickly done
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/16/2018 06:45 AM

Lisa B. on 01/15/2018
"Great Service "
Glad we were able to have the antenna covered by warranty after all.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/15/2018 02:07 PM

Louie G. on 01/15/2018
"Lou G"
Always good service, I'll return in the fall to buy a Tacoma
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra

Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 03:20 PM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/15/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We work hard to make sure all of our customers have a 5 star service experience. We appreciate any suggestions you may have that would helps us to improve our service experience feel free to call me or email me. Thank you for you time, business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Verified Customer on 01/11/2018
"N/a"
N/a
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 05:10 PM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/15/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your feedback provides us the information needed to improve our service experience. We try to provide a 5 star service experience to all of our customers so if there is anything you think we can improve or do better at please feel free to call me or email me. We thank you for your time, business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Lodessa M. on 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 05:55 AM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/10/2018

Terri C. on 01/10/2018
"Oil change"
Quick, fast, and friendly!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 04:57 AM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/10/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your time and business and are happy to know that your service experience met your expectation. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Steven P. on 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018 04:35 AM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/09/2018

Peter B. on 01/07/2018
"Friendly Staff."
Only 1 issue. When I leased the vehicle in October, I was told by sales person that the 1st oil change was free. When I did the oil change in December I was presented with a bill. Asked staff about the free oil change, I was told that the promotion ended in July. Sales staff should offer items that can't be used to sell a vehicle.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/07/2018 05:44 AM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/08/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I apologize for the miscommunication from your sales representative. I will communicate your concerns to the staff so that everyone is on the same page. I am happy to hear that our service was a 5 star experience. We thank you for your time, business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Patricia J. on 01/06/2018
"the service dept."
Todd always delivers excellent service. I needed to service two vehicles and wanted to do it the same day.
Todd arranged to get both vehicles in and out at the same time which was extremely convenient for me.
Just another reason that I always ask for Todd when scheduling any of our three vehicles.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2018 05:38 PM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/08/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am glad to hear that we provided you with a 5 star service experience. I will let my staff know your feedback as well. We thank you for your business, time and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Joann M. on 01/06/2018
"Appointment choices. Quick service."
The dealership, overall, is great. The Service department gave a choice of dates & times to come in to fit my schedule. I then had an oil & filter change, along with tire rotation. I was out in less than an hour! Great service!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata

Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 05:16 PM
Service Team at Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 01/06/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear that we provided you with a 5 star service experience. We work hard to make all of our customer have the best service experience we can. We thank you for your time, business and look forward to seeing you in the future.