ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (7)

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

2007 Hyundai Entourage
03/25/2020 Category: Service
the dealers cares
the staff get back with you promptly. I am very satisfied with the business.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 03/26/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased to hear that our service experience met your expectations. We strive for 5 stars and work hard to meet all of our customers needs. Thank you for your time, business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

arourke@fuccillo.com

Check out our app Fuccillo Hyundai Of Greece. Schedule service appointments, get coupons, browse our inventory of new or used cars, schedule a test drive, even finance your next purchase!

Ada S.

PS
Paula S.
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Last minute repair
Thank you to Todd who had my car repaired the same afternoon it was brought in.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 03/23/2020

Robert R.
Hilton, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Dependable
When a dealer makes you a promise on quality and service you expect them to live up to that. I have found Fuccillo Hyundai lives up to that in every way.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 03/19/2020

SP
Soni P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Computer Upgrade and oil change
The guys at the service desk were really nice and outgoing. I appreciate the normal things in life regarding customer serviceūü§ď Everything was completed in a timely manner. One note... I popped into the sales department to talk briefly with a lethargic, unprofessional salesman to ask a few questions about purchasing a new Hyundai next year. He was lazy in his responses and sat back with no energy at all. What a jerk. I would never purchase a new vehicle from him. Ever. Tell your sales staff to up their game and act as professionals. You may have lost me as a customer next year purchasing a new SUV. Shame on your sales manager. I will only recommend the service staff.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 03/16/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased to hear that our service experience met your expectations. We strive for 5 stars and work hard to meet all of our customers needs. Thank you for your kind words and Thank you for your time, business and look forward o seein you in the future.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Good location, timely service, and good work
Satisfied
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 03/13/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry that your service experience was not 5 stars. We work hard to make sure we meet each of our customers expectations. Please if there is anything we can improve on let me know and we will definitely work to achieve a 5 star satisfaction. Thank you for your time, business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

GD
Gary D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/07/2020 Category: Service
great service
friendly people and nice waiting area
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 03/12/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased to hear that our service experience met your expectations. We strive for 5 stars and work hard to meet all of our customers needs. Thank you for your time, business and look forward o seein you in the future.

Lyndonville, NY
2006 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Always a good pick
Great job as always from the Fuccillo service team!
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for the 5 star survey.

BC
Brian C.
Holley, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/03/2020 Category: Service
No loaner cars!!!!!
I was charged a service fee for a oil change not acceptable. Plus I had to finish a Warrentey job they started. Not happy with this dealership.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for the feedback , I will look into it .I won't be back in the the store untill March 10th .

Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 03/12/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry that your service experience was not 5 stars. We work hard to meet all of our customers needs and expectations. I do apologize that there were no loaner vehicles at the time your vehicle was in the shop. Unfortunately we only have only a certain number of loaners and do our best to provide one to you if they are available. We do have a wait list and work our way down as they come back, but emergencies do arise and the wait list sometimes takes time to go through.  I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you, but we do put our customers care first. I also have spoken to my technician about your concerns when you picked up the vehicle. I am sorry about that because that is now how we leave a customers vehicle. We take pride in our work and will make sure that does not happen again. Again our customers are our first priority and truly apologize for the service you experienced here. It is not how we operate and will make sure that I work will my staff to make sure that this never happens again. Thank you for your time and business.

Susan H.
Albion, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service, quick and efficient.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 02/29/2020

KC
Karen C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2020 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai
I like everything about a Hyundai from the purchase to the service. I went in to let them repair a tire and I was informed that the tire could not be repaired and I was told I needed to purchase two new tires, I asked someone else who knew about tires and I was told that Hyundai was correct and that made me like Hyundai and respect them even more. The service was awesome and I have no complaints.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 02/27/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We work hard to provide our customers with a 5 star service and we take our customers feedback very seriously so if there is anything specific we can improve on please let us know. I see from your feedback that need to work on our communication and I will take that information back to my staff so that we can improve on our communication skills. We thank you for your time, business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

EC
Eugene C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2020 Category: Service
trouble free & all very good people.
I cannot asked for better service people.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 02/26/2020

PF
Pamela F.
Appleton, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/22/2020 Category: Service
I had to wait for my vehicle because I live a good hour away and they took care of it right away.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 02/24/2020

Always excellent service!
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 02/20/2020

02/14/2020 Category: Service
Good mechanics
I will take my comments to Hyundai
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 02/17/2020