Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Latest Review 35 minutes ago

09/19/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment
I was able to make a quick appointment to get my car serviced. They called and texted me when the car was ready.

Linda B.
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Personal service
Thank you to the great service department staff.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a 5 star service experience. We strive for 5's and knowing that you could give us a 5 star review lets us know we are doing a good job. Thank you for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

arourke@fuccillo.com

Check out our app Fuccillo Hyundai Of Greece. Schedule service appointments, get coupons, browse our inventory of new or used cars, schedule a test drive, even finance your next purchase!

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service & good personality from the workers

Alicia M.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Place to Go For Service!
Great place to go for your car Service or Looking for a Great car to buy,this is my second car, but my first buy out,never had a problem with it and the service team is awesome! Thanks Guys See ya on my next service on my car! Oh also thinking about getting another car as well fingers crossed😁

MF
Mary F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
No time?
Feel like I was treated poorly

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry that your service experience did not meet your expectations. We strive for 5’s and will take your feedback to my staff so that we can make adjustments to our process so that we can better serve our customers. We try to meet all of our customers needs and am sorry that this visit was an unpleasant one. We will work on us as a team and thank you for let us know what we can do better  thank you for your time and business.

Daniel M.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Had a great buying experience two years ago and have had fantastic service ever since. My wife and I bought a new car on the same weekend. She traded up her 11 sonata and I bought a tuson

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a service experience that met your expectation. We strive for 5's and knowing what we could do to make your next visit a 5 stars experience would help us improve. Thank you for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Dennis B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor, questionable communications.
Disappointing visit after several good ones.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry that your service visit was not 5 stars. I will definitely bring your feedback to my staff so that we can improve our service experience. Communication is a big part of our jobs and
 we will work on improving that to give the customer a better service experience. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Thank you for your time and business.

James W.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
White review
Service is done quickly and you listen to the customer and address his concerns.

TC
Todd C.
Brockport, NY
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Great people
Completely happy with every visit. Great Dealership.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 09/09/2019

Debra H.
Bergen, NY
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece
Always very helpful and courteous. If I call with a question Todd and Dean take the time to give me the "right" answer.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 09/09/2019

PK
Philip K.
09/07/2019 Category: Service
No complaints
My appointment was for 3:30 for an inspection. I took the car in early (approx. 8:30am) and told them I also wanted a oil change. They said no issue. They took care of the recall work, along with the oil change and inspection and called around lunch time to let me know everything was done. It was great how they were able to be flexible and get everything done well ahead of schedule.

KD
Karen D.
Hilton, NY
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service dept. terrible front end
I will bring my car to this service dept. as long as I drive a Hyundai . They are timely , polite , friendly and knowledgable. Appointment at 10? Cars in at 10:05. However, as I sat in the front waiting area for 45 minutes , approx. 7 employees came in to get coffee or a drink and only 1 even acknowledged me and yep he was from the service dept. one guy yelled from the room to someone to change the station on the tv but she didn't know how. And someone needed to be retrained on cleaning showroom cars but no one could bother saying good day or even a simple hi. But I already know my opinion doesn't really matter.

Marion, NY
2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Department
Todd rocks. I called and told him my concerns and he asked are you bringing it in or having it towed. I arrived to find he had a loaner ready since I have a life, family and a job plus I live 30 miles away. He will always be my go to person at the Rochester site.

Hamlin, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
untrustworthy
I have had multiple experiences at this service dept that make me feel they are untrustworthy.
I never feel like they take my concerns seriously, perhaps because I am a woman bringing my car in.
Anything I ask or express concern over is either dismissed or made to seem like an inconvenience.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your serviced experience did not meet your expectations. We do try and meet all of our customers needs and I am sorry that you felt your concerns were brushed off. We take all concerns and safety very seriously. I will take your feedback to my staff so that we can discuss your concerns and make changes to our handling process. I am sorry for your experience and will work hard to improve. Thank you for time and business.

MZ
Marge Z.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Service Dept.
I like doing business with Hyundai because you always answer my questions without hesitation. You treat me and my family with respect which I think is very important. Your Service Dept. is great and honest. Thank you for that. Marge Z.

ND
Nina D.
GUARANTEED
YOUR GUARANTEE ON YOUR CARS IS NOT HONORED VERY WELL.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your service experience did not meet your expectations. We only follow the rules that are set by Hyundai the manufacturer and because of that if we find that your vehicle  is operating to specification we can not just replace parts. We work hard here to make sure that we meet all of our customers needs and I thank you for bringing all this information to my attention. I will be sure to have a discussion with my staff so that we can improve. Thank you for your time and business.

TD
Thomas D.
Good customer service
I had my Sonata in for recall issues. Scheduling an appointment was easy and the service was completed in a timely fashion.

GM
George M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Service Department at Fucillo Hyundai of Greece is top notch!
I am never disappointed with the friendly and courteous service I receive at each and every visti.

GD

Robert E.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/31/2019 Category: Service
The people
Nice place I tried buying my car from them but fuccillos would not budge even 500 dollars. I have bought 3 Hyundai s I have learned that Hyundai motors of America did not help me when I had problems with my red hybrid Hyundai Sonata so I have lost faith in the company but the people at fuccillo were great HYUNDAI MOTORS OF AMERICA you stink Robert Earl. PS please look 👀 up my case you did nothing for me,you walked away and said sorry can’t help you. Thank you for your time Robert Earl
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/31/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry that you were unable to provide us with a 5 stars review for your service experience and sorry to hear that you have lost faith in Hyundai the company. Fuccillo strives for 5's and would like to know what we could do to improve so any suggestions you may have we would like to hear.  Thank you for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.