Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333

08/20/2018 Category: Service
good service
on time
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/21/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We strive for customers to have a 5 star experience and work hard to make sure every customer is treated like part of the Fuccillo family. Thank you for your time, business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

arourke@fuccillo.com

Check out our app Fuccillo Hyundai Of Greece. Schedule service appointments, get coupons, browse our inventory of new or used cars, schedule a test drive, even finance your next purchase!

Rome S.
Albion, NY
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Please be aware when at the service department.
I keep writing several reviews and to make this one short, Be sure to have a good idea of any issues you may be having with your vehicle so that You're not being coasted into having other repairs done. Make sure the service department is aware that you know what may be going on with your vehicle and make it a point to let them know what you want them to take a look at. If you know someone who works on cars have them take a quick look at your vehicle after having it serviced Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece to be sure that nothing is out of the ordinary and matches up to the reports/invoices you're given.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/18/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time again to provide us with your feedback as it does help us to improve. I am sorry again that your experience did not meet your expectations. I thought when we spoke on the phone that this matter was cleared up, but I do again apologize for your experience and will work with my staff to better our service experience. Thank you for your time.

PG
Patricia G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
I have been going to Fuccillo Service Department for 11 years. Great Service for Great Value. Todd and the others in the Department have always treated us like valued customers.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/17/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your time and business and are happy to know that your service experience met your expectation. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Ok
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/15/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your service experience did not meet your expectations. I appreciate you bringing your concerns to my attention as it helps us to improve. I will take your feedback to my staff and will make those improves. Again I am sorry to about your experience here and hope that your next visit with us will be 5 stars. Thank you for your time, business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Sevice
Even though the repair took longer than expected the service team made it as painless as possible.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/15/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We work hard to make sure every customer gets a 5 star service experience. We will continue to provide you with the best service possible. As always we appreciate your business, time and look forward to seeing you in the future.

LC
Linda C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
The service dept is very good.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/14/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations and that we were able to provide you with a 5 star experience. Thank you for time, business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

SE
Sheila E.
Hilton, NY
08/12/2018 Category: Service
oil change, front rear brake work
Courteous, quick and professional, reasonably priced, does not try to up sell or sell things car does not need

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and glad to know that your service experience was a 5 star rating. Thank you for your time and looking forward to seeing you in the future.

2017 Hyundai Accent
08/11/2018 Category: Service
First brand new car in years..
I had a great experience at Hyundai. I never thought i would be walking out with a brand new car...They made me feel like i was somebody, not like the dealer i went to another time,, I was just about to give up on getting a car when i saw Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece advertisement on TV. So i decided to give them a try. Low and behold Fuccillo got me a brand new car.I felt like going back to that other dealer and showing them what i got and where i bought it. But why lower myself..So thank you Fuccillo for making me feel good about myself......Marge Zaccaria

Marianne R.
Pittsford, NY
08/10/2018 Category: Service
I have been a Fuccillo Hyundai customer for 10 years. Whenever I am assigned to Todd, he always provides great service in a very friendly manner. I moved further away from the dealership, but will still drive the extra miles to have my car serviced at Fuccillo. That's huuuuuuge;-)
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/10/2018

AG
Ann G.
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful with my car needs and went the extra mile for my very important personal need the receptionist gave me a step by step solution for my problem
I would like to thank the receptionist for her step by step solution for my personal problem for that day,I followed her direction and was able to take control of the situation and was able to deal with one item at a time and was able to accomplish all the goals she laid out for me with a clear low stress level.thank you very much. Annie g (the individual who had her wallet stolen credit cards ,drivers licence,medical cards,atm, card social security card I’m waiting for my drivers licence to do that. And of course the encouragement to file a police report which was an excellent idea because I didn’t have to pay for the drivers licence. From what I understand his sister told her mother. Because I went to the sister and told her the wallet came up missing after I gave him a ride. Up until that point before I went to the sister he was hanging around my area and going on other neighbors porches just bacisally taken over

TT
Thomas T.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Service did a very good and efficient job in agreed amount of time as I waited for them to do their work

FF
Florence F.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Confidence
Confidence and trust in this place is what makes it great. I've never doubted their recommendations and/or their service not even once. They are honest, fair and exceptionally good.

Kristine M.
Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece Excellent Service
Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece continues to provide excellent service for my 2017 Elantra. I have purchased three cars from this dealership and will continue to work with the excellent service department.

Steven S.
Service experience
Parts were available when scheduled, and wait time was as expected.

08/06/2018 Category: Service
Took a long time to get started
Car was taken back about 35 mins after scheduled time. I waited approximately 2 hours for oil change and inspection. Others than that the staff was friendly and needs were explained to me.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to provide you with a five star service experience. I will address these issues with my staff so this does not happen again. We really appreciate your business and look forward too seeing you in the future for your service needs.

Spencerport, NY
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Dean is great, waiting room is comfortable

Mary C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Loving Hyundia
They are so official about everything they do when you are there for service you not there all day they let you know what need be done to your car which I love

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We thank you for the outstanding review and appreciate your business. We like to think you are not just a customer but part of the HUGE family. We are always happy to hear that our hard work pays off and that you were able to share that with others. Thank you for your time, business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

SR
Samuel R.
East Rochester, NY
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service great
Service took care of problem, no loaner available so waited. Not too long.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/03/2018

ND
Nancy D.
Brockport, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service done
Recently had 4 new tires put on my veloster, service department helped me choose the correct tire for my carvery pleased with the whole experience
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/03/2018

KO
Karen O.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Always polite.
Service Team from Fuccillo Hyundai of Greece responded on 08/01/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that we were able to meet your service needs and that we met your service expectations. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you in the future for service.