Shannon S.
Cleveland, OH
05/25/2018
Recommend to everyone
I am always so impressed with the service at Fuerst. Everyone their is so friendly and welcoming. The service is always above and beyond and my car is always very well taken. They keep you well informed about the condition of your car and doing everything they can to make sure you leave happy! I will never go anywhere else!!

RA
Rob A.
04/28/2017
Top notch integrity
As a long time customer, over 20 years, I cannot stress enough the integrity, professionalism, and accurate work the Fuerst Automotive provides.

The only thing that exceeds their work is the genuine personal care provided.

DN
DEB N.
10/15/2011
As always, I receive excellent service and superior repairs on my van. My new tires feel very smooth with better traction on wet roads. I am ready (?) for winter!

EM
ELAINE M.
Parma, OH
09/30/2011
looking for 200,000 miles or more
Fast service and good service

JIM W.
09/14/2011
Loyal customer for many years
Always great service!

NT
NICOLE T.
09/12/2011
Fuerst auto always provides friendly and honest service. I recommend them to family and friends.

JOHN R.
09/10/2011
Fuerst Automotive
The management and mechanics are professiional and provide car service second to none !

RA
RON A.
North Royalton, OH
09/09/2011
LUBE & OIL CHANGE
Prompt, courteous & reasonable. Couldn't be BETTER!

air conditioning fan & tire and brakes
very satisfied we would definitely return

DAVE P.
air conditioning fan & tire and brakes
very satisfied

BA
BARBARA A.
5 Star Service
I appreciate the speedy service, professionalism and friendly atmosphere. I've already recommended Fuerst Automotive to several people and will continue to do so.

SP
SHERRY P.
09/04/2011
battery/starter
Wow.......thanks for waiting to start your Labor Day vacation until my starter was fixed!

DON W.
09/03/2011
Excellant Service
As usual: Courteous, Professional, Knowledgeable, Trustworthy, Fair, etc. For over 10 years my only question is: Why would I go anywhere else? Keep up the good work.
Don

PD
PHILLIP D.
09/01/2011
Buick Service
Matt did his usual excellent job. I always feel confident about my cars when I bring then to Furst for service.

09/01/2011
Gas cap replacement
The diognostic cost was quite high but the review was good.
Bob S. from Fuerst Automotive responded on 09/02/2011
PLEASE REVIEW

AP
ANDY P.
08/29/2011
LUBE, OIL & FILTER CHANGE
These guys are awesome. They are a top-notch business.

CONNIE C.
08/28/2011
Happy
Good service, good communication

BEVERLY M.
08/26/2011
Honest, Trustworthy, Dependable
Fuerst Automotive has serviced my cars for more than 15 years. They are very professional, service oriented and dependable.

JOE G.
North Royalton, OH
08/11/2011
Great Place
The mechanics are friendly and caring. Have always done a great job on all our vehicles. I trust them to let me now what my car is in need of and for as many years as I have been taking my cars to them, I have no complaints.

CA
CHRIS A.
07/08/2011
Rick and crew
Rick is very friendly and accommodates the best he can. I like the fact he is honest with repairs and is fair. The staff keep the car neat and clean as they work on it.