Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Sheri B.
Wofford Heights, CA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Sheri said the staff was very friendly and provided quick service. They did a good job.

Dalilo M.
HUMMER H3
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Dalilo said they were good but his vehicle went back.

CD
Chelsey D.
Tehachapi, CA
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Chelsey said she would recommend this business for service.

Matt W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the staff were able to take care of his issues.

MI

Dempsey S.
Nissan Pickup
09/20/2019
94 Nissan p/u
Friendly service and did a great job.. Thanks.

PK

LH
Leroy H.
Dodge Ram Van
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Leroy said the business was advertised on the radio. They were very informative by letting him know what was going on and did a good job fixing his vehicle.

RK
Richard K.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff provide good service on all his vehicles.

Dahlia L.
Kia Sedona
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Dahlia said the service was good and Diane is great.

GH
Gayle H.
09/13/2019
I came in for an oil change and was in and out in under an hour. Remodeled office, more staff, more bays to meet customer service. They can fit you in depending on the service: A long time customer!

PG
Perry G.
Lexus GS 350
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Perry said the business had good service, was on time and by appointment.

BR
Brian R.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business was fast, efficient and they do good work.

GM
Gordon M.
08/23/2019
Honesty.
This is the most honest car repair garage I have ever dealt with. I okayed brake shoes and rotor replacement for my dually truck. When I came to get the truck they apologized for their error and said my brakes were fine,
. I have been a loyal customer with G & G for about fourteen years and know if I’m not satisfied they will make it right.

08/17/2019
Great forgot small detail
It was good overall in the end my computer wasn’t reset

Catherine W.
08/17/2019
Quick diagnosis, quick repair
Left my vehicle for a/c in the middle of summer and quickly had the vehicle back so my new teen driver could continue to drive around comfortably.

DJ
Danielle J.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/16/2019
Friendly and well taken care of!
From the time I walked in I was greeted and taken care of. Everyone was friendly. They discussed everything with me prior to doing it and weren’t pushy, and very understanding. I scheduled and dropped off my suv the next day they had everything finished before closing so I could pick up. They even washed up my car and had it out front waiting for me! I really appreciate Don & the other staff who helped me. I would highly recommend this place and if I have any other problems I will be returning to G&G.

AW
Amanda W.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/09/2019
I am very satisfied with the service I received. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They go above and beyond!

Christal M.
Chevrolet Traverse
Best mechanic in town!!
I use G&G for my office and personal vehicle needs. The staff is friendly, personable, knowledgeable and honest. They give upfront pricing and treat their customers like friends and family. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of a mechanic.

KW
Kip W.
great attitude
Quick response kept us notified thru out visit. Very helpful