Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

David C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/19/2018
I will be back.
Staff was very professional. Women working counter was sure to do all she could to make sure the work was done well and in a timely matter. I really enjoyed my conversations with her. Thanks

SJ
Sun J.
10/13/2018
Good but no car wash this time
Everything is always good but this time I didn’t get a car wash!

DF
Dorothy F.
Jeep Compass
10/11/2018
Totally awesome place
When I need work done on my vehicle I go to G&G. Last week I took the wonderful coupon in and got an oil change. I took a crossword puzzle to keep myself occupied during the work but cast and crew are friendly and engaged with everyone and I was never bored. Twenty minutes later I'm out the door. Old car, new friends, great and efficient service.

10/04/2018
I found my new shop
I recently moved back to town and needed to find a new shop so I chose G and G. I am very happy with my decision. The service was top notch and priced well. They stuck to quote to the penny. Not many shops do that. The customer service was phenomenal.

FE
Frank E.
INFINITI I35
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Frank said he would recommend this business for service.

Chevrolet Uplander
09/28/2018
Clean & friendly Staff
I give it a 4 for the reason I took it in with ABS Light on and Traction Control Light on and after a Day testing it I was told It was cues it Had A low Voltage Alternator Output and that was the reason the Light was on. I Sade OK to changing it at $ 800 .After 2 more Day I was told they test the Car and had no lights on. Come got the Car and Drove it Home and lights are Back Home. Took it to the shop and the did short look at it and sad they did not know reason And to Drive it and Bring it in a week later. This was up setting to me.. I just give you $800 and Bring it back in a week so they can look at it. Not Happy .So I will Bring it Back in On Wednesday May be ?

Brook M.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Brook said the staff were really nice and friendly.

PS
Peter S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Peter said his vehicle is running like a little kitten.. He stated he thinks the people associated with at this business were immensely professional and pleasant to deal with. Jared, the tow driver, was excellent..

Robert H.
Woodland, WA
Ram
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Robert said his vehicle was being worked on for a week and half which was way too long for him.

ZP
Zuly P.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Zuly said the business was diligent in the analysis and evaluation of her vehicle, They even provided a ride back and forth for her.

TP
Tatyana P.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Tatyana said this business did a good job and they were cheaper than other places she has been.

LR
Laurel R.
Mazda CX-5
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Laurel said the people at this business are very friendly and nice. She likes that it is a small business.

TC
Todd C.
Scion tC
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Todd said when he received his vehicle back from the business it was driving a lot better than when he had dropped it off.

CE
Chris E.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business provides fantastic service. The service is prompt and high quality.

Joe H.
Dodge Durango
09/13/2018
The people.
The people go out of there way to help and the work is high quality. I also feel I can trust them, they are doing what is needed not creating things just to make a buck..

MA
Martin A.
09/07/2018
Great service at reasonable prices
G&G cured my Jeep JK of death wobble recently. Many places jump straight into changing steering components in order to fix an issue like this but Don’s approach was to thoroughly inspect and tighten everything before moving any further. Turns out most of the steering system was okay with only a few minor parts that needed to be replaced. Don was very helpful throughout the few days my Jeep was in the shop and there were no costly surprises like I’ve experienced before with other shops. Decently recommend G&G to anyone looking for honest, quality work

Justin M.
09/01/2018
Dependable
I went in for ac repair, came to find out it was warranty. Then my truck started acting up and G&G we’re the first repair shop that came to mind! They are very respectful and depdable. My truck wasn’t done by the time they closed and he told me he wasn’t leaving till he finished and i got my truck a hour after there closing time! I was so excited. I wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else!! They even text me to check up on my truck!

PW
Paul W.
08/30/2018
Free means free!
After my last repair job, G&G emailed me a free oil change and I brought in my vehicle and told them about the email. No questions and no stress. Free meant free because they didn’t even try to charge me for the extra oil my vehicle requires. My invoice was for zero dollars! When does that happen? I am so happy to have found these guys and have my next repair job scheduled and they’ve informed me they already received the parts for my job. Great customer service !!!!

David P.
Dodge Durango
08/18/2018
Honesty and quality work
After 2 shops quoted me from 500-800 dollars to fix my ac. G and G auto repaired it for 130,00.... this place is very honest and won’t try to charge u for extra parts u don’t need. And staff is very friendly would recommend Gand G to anyone looking for quality work and honesty. Customer service is a 10 in my book

DT
Daniel T.
Kia Sedona
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was good , really quick ,and the price was very fair.