Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Troy C.
Jeep Commander
05/10/2019
Commander Lift Kit
I brought in my lift kit for install. It was a bit of a bear do to the design of the lift, butthe guys at G&G buckled down and got it done. Looks great & rides great. Couldn't be happier with the level of service these guys give me. Special thanks to Michael and the tech that worked on "Lilith" for trudging thru and making my Jeep look good.

Marcia R.
Ford F-450 Super Duty
05/10/2019
Honest and on time!
This is my favorite service location.

FB
Fran B.
05/03/2019
Staff is friendly, service timely and efficient.

Joseph A.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said they were the best.

SG
Steve G.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/02/2019
Your service was very good to us. Thank u

MT
Melanie T.
04/28/2019
I would recommend this service shop to friends. I received Good service, and I didn’t feel like they were ripping me off.

Mark S.
04/26/2019
Repair was well done, but labor cost seemed very high
My truck had a coolant leak for which I was given a cost estimate. I expressed surprise at the cost and was told the cost of parts was out of their control. It turned out the parts were about 1/3 of the cost and labor was 2/3 of the total. On the invoice, the shop did not itemize the actual labor time, so charged me the fuill amount of the estimate. Seemed exorbitant.

ET
Elizabeth T.
04/22/2019
Amazing
Amazing as always. 💗Michael was The sweetest. My mom will be calling you tomorrow to get her car in.

Jinie B.
04/19/2019
Nice and kind
They did their best to find and fix problems.

LR
Lacey R.
04/17/2019
Outstanding service, as always!
I cannot express how happy I am to have found Richard and his team at G & G! They take care of my cars with friendliness and efficiency. Thank you!

ES
Erica S.
Acura 3.0CL
04/13/2019
Friendly and trustworthy
The guys at G&G are awesome, they are all friendly and super helpful.
They got the work done on time to fit around my schedule.
The prices are very reasonable, I never feel like I’m being ripped off.

Cecile S.
GMC Acadia
04/12/2019
Best service ever!
I absolutely love having G&G as my auto repair shop! Easy to schedule appointment and quick service make them awesome!!! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Bee M.
California
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Bee said they took her vehicle in and they diagnosed it right away and got it fixed right away, and it is working great.

Ryan S.
Susanville, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff was very knowledgeable but the visit was longer than expected.

Jessica M.
04/09/2019
Honest and Friendly service
G&G auto was a very friendly and comfortable place. Being that I don’t know much about mechanics, they were patient in explaining what was wrong etc.. They also replaced a few things without charging me as well. Honest & Friendly.

Adam S.
Kia Spectra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the service was very good and the staff went above and beyond his expectations.

GS
Gary S.
04/06/2019
Front end alalignment
Brought my truck in based on word of mouth and reviews. I was very impressed with the whole process from start to finish. I've been in the auto / agriculture / farming business for the past 50 years (retired) So I know what i'm talking about. I will be back and would not hesitate to recommend G&G to anyone..

ZP
Zuly P.
04/04/2019
Great people
Great people who care about my car, consider budget limitations and give 100% to make car repairs a painless experience.
I recommend them to my family and friends

KW
Ken W.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service was quick with good communication.

CN
Clarisse N.
Jeep Cherokee
03/29/2019
Everyone is willing to help and very friendly
Don my service master was so helpful. I told him want I wanted done to my Jeep and my budget. And he was wonderful! He told me if I had any questions or any concerns about the Jeep just give him a call. That’s what I call good service!