Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Roxanne W.
01/14/2019
FIVE STARS ALL AROUND!
I had such a wonderful experience! They we're very professional and friendly! Such great prices and very handsome on ! Thank you so much !!!

MO
Melody O.
Nissan Versa
01/13/2019
Oh no, not again!
Had car serviced becuz "service engine soon" light was on. (3 cars ago had the same problem & becuz I was on the road out of town I waited too long to stop. The worst outcome!) G&G diagnosed the problem as a computer updates issue & fixed it-yea! Only complaint was the 6 days it took to return my car. Don was very nice & professional. Cost was reasonable considering car was like new when returned.

RL
Raul L.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Raul said he found this business online and they had great reviews so he went there, and he liked their communication and time efficiency.

BD
Brian D.
01/08/2019
Super Service from friends that I trust
My truck decided to open the new year with a request for service! One call to my friends at G and G and I was able to schedule an appointment for the needed service. My repairs were less than I expected, they dropped me off at my office while the repairs were completed, and when I picked my truck up they had even given it a quick bath!
Its good to have an honest repair company who goes the extra mile to make my life easier!
I will be back, and I strongly recommend them to all of my friends.

LC
Luis C.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Luis said the staff kept their word as to what would be done. They kept him updated, answered all of his questions, and provided great customer service.

LV
Laura V.
Junction City, KS
Chrysler 200
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Laura said staff was, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. She really appreciated the quick service as she was moving.

Jeff M.
12/28/2018
Honest
Honest people, good service!

AP
Anthony P.
12/23/2018
Lack of tools to change a thermostat
What kind of auto repair shop doesnt have the tools to remove a couple of stuck bolts? G&G apparently. I went in because my temperature gauge is messed up, but even after describing the problem in detail its as if the guy wasnt even listening to me. He said he couldn’t replicate the issue and that my cooling system was fine, but then for some reason insisted the thermostat needed to be replaced just because its an older car. I agreed to let them replace it anyway. He assured me they could get the part right away and quoted me a price and told me it would be ready for pick up by the end of the day. I didnt hear from them the whole rest of the day and finally had to call them toward the end of the day. The guy says, "oh I was just about to call you." Yeah right. They arent open on weekends and this was a friday so I could have been without a car all weekend and somehow this didnt seem to be a priority to them at all. So then on the phone he proceeds to tell me that the bolts holding the thermostat in place are stuck because they are steel bolts going into an aluminum block and so the threads are all galled up and that he has seen that on cavaliers before. But then tells me he doesnt have the tools to remove the bolts so he has to go buy them and basically wants to charge me $90 for new bolts, plus labor for sending a guy down to get the tools and rwmove the bolts, plus extra for having to buy the tools. Yes, basically charging me to buy basic tools to remove some bolts. Even though he has seen the problem before but for some reason still doesnt have the tools to take care of the problem. And trying to make it sound like its my responsibility to pay for his tools. This place is unbelievable. I have never heard anything like thay. This is either the most pitiful auto repair shop in bakersfield, or they are just trying to rip people off. After talking to the guy, I went straight down there to pick up my car and will never do business there. This was over a year ago and my car is totally fine, but the temp gauge is still broken. Im only leaving a review now because even after all that nonsense they have the nerve to send me emails and texts and letters in the mailbox. You want a review so bad? Here you go. Most pitiful shop in bakersfield.

Subaru Legacy
12/21/2018
Great service. As usual
Went in for an oil change. Don, Diane, and Michael are always very helpful. I don’t get my oil changes or minor repairs anywhere else.

Steven B.
Chrysler 300
12/21/2018
Quality parts-quality service with a fair price
G and G is a faith based company which I truly appreciate they are always willing to work with customers on payment-oh did I mention they have financing- it took less than 30 seconds to get approved- thank you everyone at G and G auto

JJ
James J.
12/17/2018
Great Service As Usual
Having to jumpstart 4 times in the last 3 weeks. Guessed it was a bad battery. I had called earlier and they had one ready. Quick verification of the charging circuits, and a few minutes to put in the new battery. Reasonable price. Less than an hour. Calling ahead for an odd size battery didn’t hurt. I’ve been coming here for about ten years, maybe more. My go to place.

Acura MDX
12/13/2018
helpful and friendly
Knowledgeable and helpful people who communicate well. Great experience. I will return

FA
Faisal A.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Faisal said the customer service was great.

LC
Lisa C.
12/08/2018
Stranded in dunumia ca. The truck will not start!, what to do
Stranded no way home from dunumia ca.

ZH
Zach H.
Ford Expedition
12/08/2018
Anytime I’ve had a vehicle in for work, G&G has always been good at keeping me informed, answering any questions I may have. Their work is clean, and results that satisfy.

KK
Kaci K.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Kaci said the staff did really well and took care of her.

LW
Logan W.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Logan said the business was really friendly and had good customer service. They were very expedient and knowledgeable.

Deborah B.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said that the business was courteous.

LR
Lacey R.
12/02/2018
More than I expect!
I am so lucky to have found this place! They are so friendly, honest, and hardworking. I will always take my cars here as long as I live in Bakersfield!

James L.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/30/2018
Long weating time for Oil change even with a Apt.