06/02/2020
None complying
Never told me a cost till after work was done..they suck my truck making noise now and all I came in for was a broken wheel.cost me 2k.
Jayne-Lisa M., Principal | Owner from Garage 267 Truck & Auto Repair responded on 06/03/2020

Mr. Golden,

Thank you for your feedback.  Although it is not what we like to hear, the information is always taken constructively and it is valuable.

In your particular situation, I recall several conversations Angel had with you at every point of the repair when it had to do with something other than your wheel in an effort to get approval, therefore, we sincerely apologize for any miscommunication or lack thereof that resulted in your dissatisfaction.

I read that following your visit, you are now hearing a noise.  I would hope that you would give us the opportunity to take a look at what might be making that noise.  If that noise is as a result of something that transpired during the repair, we defiantly want to make it right.

We invite you to contact us directly to discuss the matter further or to schedule a time to have your truck back in for inspection.

Again, thank you,

Garage 267 Truck and Auto Repair "Diesel Specialists Team"

Carlos H.
Florida
Ford Police Interceptor
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said the staff always does a good job.

LI
Larry I.
Mulberry, FL
05/17/2020
The best of the best
This company has one of the best owners. Angel works hard on making his customers happy . With good rates and reliable your vehicle is in good hands. His mechanic worked long hrs. To get my truck back to me. As fast as Humanly possible. Thank you Angel

RE
Rafael E.
Clermont, FL
Ford F-250 Super Duty
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Rafael said they did a good job and they're good people.

HA
HECTOR A.
04/10/2020
2005 Nissan Altima
1. Headlight bulb changed.
2. Gas pump seal replaced.
3. Check engine diagnostic.

Great Service. Great Price. Great customer service. Thanks.

HA
2. Replaced Fuel Filter
3. Replaced differential Pinion seal
4. New serpentine belt
5. Coolant flush..

Great Price. Great Quality Work. Thankyou.

Nissan Titan XD
03/31/2020
President
Garage 267 did a great job they were very professional got my truck done right away I’d recommend them and I plan on using them again
Jayne-Lisa M., Principal | Owner from Garage 267 Truck & Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2020

Mr. Hutchinson,

Thank you so much for your feedback, its very important for us to have a good pulse on how we are doing as a team.  It was certainly a pleasure serving you and we look forward to working with you again.

Stay safe,

Hello,

Stay safe,

E
EDUARDO
OCOEE, FL
03/28/2020
Great price, great service, great people
O really recommend this Guys, they are awesome, they did a perfect service in just one day,
Great price, great service, great people
I love it

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and we look forward to serving you again in he future.

Stay Safe,

ROBERTO F.
03/18/2020
The great work they do and cars and great customer service and great communication
Great customer service great work and my car

Hello There!

Your feedback is so very much appreciated.  Thank you for choosing Garage 267 Truck and Auto Repair, LLC for your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

Be Safe,

PC
Pedro C.
Florida
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Pedro said they did a good job.

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for your feedback and for always being such a great customer and friend.  We appreciae you.

Be Safe,

RICK F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/13/2020
Garage 267 glo plug , oil change and Roters with pads
My experience was great. I didn’t expect to get in today but Diagnosed and told me they could do it within the next hour and 15 minutes.

They were true to their words I was in and out of there and it was less expensive than most places would’ve been, but I got expert care

Mr. Francis,

It is always a pleasure seeing you and taking care of your vehicles.  We value your friendshp and business.

Take Care,

EL
EDWARD L.
Ram 3500
03/07/2020
Clean and friendly
They make me feel good around them, like a family member. If you hang around a nuff, they will feed you. That how they work, they are the best shop.
Jayne-Lisa M., Principal | Owner from Garage 267 Truck & Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2020

Edward,

Thank you for your review, you had Angel and I cracking up laughing.... Its always a pleasure having you at the shop, you are part of our Garage 267 family!!

Thank you for your business and the relationship, we value you.

ROBERTO F.
02/20/2020
Yes very good great Customer service
Great job and my car

Roberto,

Thank you for your feedback, its important to us to hear back from our Garage 267 familyt as to how we are doing.  I am glad you were happy with your repairs.  We look forward to serving you again.

EM
ED M.
02/16/2020
This shop is the real deal when it comes to diesel repair.
Jayne-Lisa is great to work with and Angel really knows Power-Strokes. Up front estimates and no surprises when it's time to pay up. This shop has earned my trust and confidence.
Jayne-Lisa M., Principal | Owner from Garage 267 Truck & Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2020

Mr. Mills,

It is always a pleasure seeing you, thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to a continued relationship.

Respectfully,

NT
NORMAN T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/07/2020
Truck Repair
My 2004 Chevy Silverado was leaking oil onto my driveway. I took it to Garage 267 for help. They did a thorough assessment and gave me a task by task explanation of the problems found. All concerned were very professional and courteous. They went above and beyond repairing my vehicle and gave me a very fair price. They even pressure washed the undercarriage of the vehicle where the fluids had leaked. I was very pleased with my interaction with their team. I would most definitely recommend Garage 267 to anyone needing truck repairs.
Jayne-Lisa M., Principal | Owner from Garage 267 Truck & Auto Repair responded on 02/10/2020

Mr. Terry,

Thank you for trusting Garage 267 Truck and Auto Repair, LLC with your very beautiful Blue Chevrolet.  We appreciate your feedback, it is important to us that we keep a pulse on how we are doing.  We are so happy that you are satisfied with your repair and the level of service you experienced at the shop.

Have a wonderful week.