MIKE S.
Chevrolet El Camino
03/16/2021
Great service for vintage car.
70 el camino with list of mostly minor issues but requiring time and expertise to resolve. Fred and his team did a great job as usual for a fair price. They kept me informed as issues arose and im super happy with the work.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 03/22/2021

Thankl you for taking the time to leave this nice review.

SD
SCOTT D.
Chrysler Crossfire
03/11/2021
Great place to take your car
They did a good job and reasonable prices
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Dodge Caravan
Great service and fast!! Thank you!!
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nicereview.

MA
MATTHEW A.
Lincoln Mark VIII
Knowledge!
I came into the shop not looking for advice or to complain just to get a simple job done. They gave me a great price without insulting me and even taught me more about my car for free! I want to go back and have them give my vehicle a full inspection!
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 03/11/2021

Thank You  for taking the time to leave this nice review.

WB
WATLER B.
GMC Envoy
03/08/2021
Car repair
I sure appreciate the help you all gave me concerning my car. I’m very satisfied, thanks
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review.

CHRIS S.
03/02/2021
the service
best place I have ever taken my vehicles. great work at a price that makes you feel good about spending the money thanks guys for all the good work
Fred G., owner from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review.

DELICIA D.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/24/2021
The best in town!
Honest! That's all you need to know. That one word says it all.
Fred G., owner from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for this great review.

JESSICA H.
02/24/2021
Grand
I always have amazing service they are very detailed and helpful
Fred G., owner from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review.

PK
PETER K.
Lexus ES 330
02/23/2021
Excellent service ! Expert mechanics! Friendly!
Precise analysis of what is needed to fix the car. Other place tends to inflate the real problem with the vehicle. Garcia autocenter is accurate in their diagnosis and give a reasonable and competitive estimate of what is needed to fix the vehicle! NO HIDDEN CHARGES!
Fred G., owner from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for leaving this great review.

BG
BOB G.
Pahrump, NV
Chevrolet Caprice
02/17/2021
Great Service and Pet Friendly!
Very prompt and courteous service. My dog Rocky loves being spoiled!
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 04/14/2021

Thanks for the nice review.

DR. KEVIN H.
Las Vegas, NV
BMW Z4
02/14/2021
Never a disappointment with these guys
Garcia's deliver an honest, competent service at a fair price. I am driving a 16 year old car that looks and performs like new, thanks to them. This place is almost too good to be true, but I've been dealing with them since 2007 with nothing but high praise. Thank you!
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review.
Stay Safe, Cindi

TI
TYLER I.
Dodge Dakota
02/04/2021
Amazing
My experience with Garcia Auto was amazing! The staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable and accommodating. They did everything in their power to make my experience has painless and quick as possible
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 02/05/2021

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave this great review.

02/01/2021
Great!
Fast, friendly service.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

01/28/2021
IT help me so much i will go back soon
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review.

DOMINGUE H.
01/27/2021
Excellent service!
I just moved to Vegas and one of my headlights suddenly went out. I asked some students in my community if they had any recommendations, and one of them recommended Garcias. I knew that it was very difficult to replace the bulb because of the way my car was made and I have been overcharged by other shops to replace it before. First off, was beyond impressed with the friendliness and warmth of everyone in the shop! They got me taken care of right away and at a price much lower than I was expecting! I'm so happy to have found a trustworthy shop with amazing people! Garcias will be my first stop for car repair in the future. Thank you so much!
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Stay safe
cindi