Latest Review about 1 hour ago

AP
Alex P.
05/22/2020
Great service and very friendly!!
I was in and out, they explained everything in a way I could understand and went above and beyond my expectations in getting a part. Highly recommend Garcia's!!!
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/22/2020

MO
MIKE O.
05/21/2020
Superior work, prompt information. Wonderful people front front to back
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/21/2020

Thanks for this great review.

RZ
RAE Z.
Dodge Caliber
05/20/2020
very friendly and fast service
very friendly and fast service. Prices are great. called the dealership for parts pricing it was double. great same day service.
Family owned business.
thanks for a great service
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/21/2020

Rae, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review.

BA
BAILEN A.
Ford Edge
05/15/2020
Persistence
My car wouldn't go over 45 mph without misfiring. At one point, I was able to get up to 70 mph but things progress worse and worse over time. These guys broke my car down, put it back together, test drove it, didn't like what they felt and broke it down again. I haven't been on the freeway in months. Today, after I received my car back, I opened my car up on the freeway. 80 mph never felt so good. Thank you Garcia's Auto Center. I'll be back for you guys to take care of whatever problem I might have in the future.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/21/2020

Thanks for leaving this great review.

GB
GWYN B.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/15/2020
Personable, professional, clean!
Everyone was so kind. All of my cobwebs were addressed. I have the utmost confidence in The car care team at Garcia's!
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/21/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave this nice review.

DEBRA M.
05/13/2020
Always the best
I've been using Garcia's Auto Service since I moved to Las Vegas in 2012. They were recommended to me by friends and family. They are always awesome and helpful and respectful. A neighborhood business that cares about their neighbors. I highly recommend them.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you for this lovely review.

SK
STEVEN K.
05/12/2020
Very professional.
Arrived early and had great communication. Very highly recommended!!! I was very impressed. Will use again!!

THANKS GARCIA'S AUTO CENTER
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/13/2020

Thank You for taking the time to leave this great review
Thanks again, Cindi

JUNE S.
05/10/2020
Wonderful staff, and great service.
The most honest, wonderful staff they are. from the front office has to the mechanic, the service is over-all very excellent work. One louv 💙 ro you'll and thanks very much for everything 🙏.🇯🇲✡❤💚💛
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/13/2020

June, Thank you for this great review.

GD
GLORIA D.
05/07/2020
Pleasant, respectful, knowledgeable. Trustworthy
I felt respect and honesty. They explained what was wrong and fixed the problem. They quoted me a price and that’s what I paid. As a female senior I felt trust. They did a great job. I will definitely be back. They know what their doing.

CONNIE C.
Cadillac ATS
05/06/2020
Honest reliable Fair
I was treated very fairly. They did wonderful work and I highly recommend them.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/13/2020

Thank-you for takingthe time to leave this review.

JONATHAN D.
Oldsmobile Alero
05/05/2020
Its reliable and affordable I will be back I found my new Mechanic ps wayyyy better than meineke
They are the best they actually better than these name brand place's affordable and trust worthy if a shop mess up your car go to Garcia's I'm bringing my truck there they fixed my oldsmobile which other shops said they couldn't trust go to Garcia's

Robert R.
05/05/2020
I WAS IN NEED OF A GOOD MECHANIC SHOP....I FOUND IT
I stopped at Garcia's Auto Center today. I talked to Seven to have my AC looked at, 20 minutes later I had cold air and on my way, Garcia's Auto Center has the best automotive service, I have ever experienced for my vehicle. I am headed home to bring my other vehicle's in.

This shop is the best...
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/05/2020

Robert, thank you for taking the time to leave this great review,. Yes, bring your Mothers  car in & thank you for your business.  Thanks again  Cindi

JEANNIE C.
05/04/2020
No job too big or too small
I am more than pleased with Garcia's. My family and friends also bring their cars there.

WJ
WENDY J.
04/29/2020
STILL THE BEST!
After moving back to Vegas after almost 30 years I was thrilled that Garcia’s Auto Center is STILL around-that says something right there! Family owned, honest and ethical. Service was great-i was called with a quote when promised and was able to pick my car up the same day. Patriarch Fred still at the helm and his daughter Cindi was a pleasure to deal with.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 04/30/2020

Wendi, Thank you for the awsome review, it was really nice meeting you .Yes,it says a lot that Garcia's is still open after 30yrs !!  Thanks Again, Cindi

Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/02/2020

Thank you for your great  review. It was nice meeting you. Thanks Again.  Cindi Garcia

JASON P.
Mazda Tribute
04/29/2020
Cindi is a real kind women and keep it real with me from the door in until I left so you guys have my services from now on thank you
Cindi is a real kind women and she keep it real with me from the door in until I left. so you guys have my services from now on, thank you
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 04/30/2020

Jason, Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review.