DZ
Dale Z.
Oregon, WI
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Dale said he had a gift certificate for an oil change. The business would not honor the certificate because it was expired. He would not recommend the business for service.

CK
Chris K.
Janesville, WI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that when went to pick up vehicle the owner had copped an attitude and had an attitude the entire time. It would be nice if the staff took care of their customers a little better. The customer had walked in and he said he was there to pick up the vehicle. He was told he had to pay for it first and had already spoken to the person to take care of payment. After this was explained, the employee still had an attitude so he won't be going back to the facility for service.

GG
Gary G.
Oregon, WI
04/10/2018
Very dissatisfied
I was not happy with my recent visit and will probably not be bringing my vehicle back. I brought it in for a specific reason and was charged $100.00 for someone to check to see why there is a shimmy in my steering. Why the techs ALWAYS go through an entire vehicle inspection when it was brought in for a specific reason is beyond me. And to charge $100.00 for a basic inspection is just ridiculous. Also requested an estimate to be sent to my email acct which I have never received.

Very disappointed