CP
Conrad P.
Wisconsin
Dodge Avenger
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Conrad said the business has some miscommunication with people at the place. Other than that, everything was completed and the work was done well.

Doug S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Doug said service was fine, it was good service but it was over priced. He was able to find the same service with the same stuff for half the price they quoted him. They charged $60 to inspect his vehicle. He was not informed of the charged prior to the inspection.

KE
KATHY E.
03/30/2018
Good service but ask first
The work performed was good but the extra work done was unexpected and not approved. The time you rotated my tires without me requesting them be rotated was irritating. This time you charged for a reset without letting me know. I changed my cabin filter myself is discovering you had been going into my glovebox to photograph it to convince me to change it. I did not care for that either.

Scott H.
Acura MDX
09/02/2017
Great service on battery replacement. Miss-lead on tire repair
Brought our vehicle in to have the battery replaced and a slow leak in one of the tires replaced. They tested the charging system and discovered the battery needed to be replaced. This seemed reasonable as we've been having issues with the battery holding a charge. They looked at the tire and determined the leak was not fixable and the tire needed to be replaced for $250 plus labor. I elected to take the vehicle to the place where we originally purchased the tires to see if there was any warranty left. They took a look and said the leak was easily patch-able so there wasn't a charge. Maybe the person performing the service at Wille's wasn't as experienced, but I was a little disappointed as if I wouldn't have gotten a second opinion we would have ended up replacing the tire.
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 09/07/2017

Our intent is to never sell someone something they don’t need. We are sorry that you’re disappointed with our decision. We have responsibilities to our customers and other drivers on the road to do proper repairs. We do have guidelines with tire repairs and follow Rubber Manufacturer’s Association procedures.

Could we patch it? Yes.

Would we be following Rubber Manufacturer’s Association procedures? No.

I am putting a link below that shows a proper tire repair and at the bottom it has a picture to show area that can be patch-plugged.

Katie M.
07/26/2017
Control arm issue totally fixed, still hear groaning in front of car at low speeds
Our 2010 Ford Escape is still making groaning, creaking sounds at low speeds, usually before and after stops.