Oregon, WI
Cadillac SRX
02/03/2019
Disappointed - Very unprofessional
I brought my vehicle in for some strange noises that we suspected as a suspension and/or strut issue. I was told to bring it in the next day. It was very cold (polar vortex). We came in early and were not greeted in a professional manner. We asked if they would possibly be able to put air in the tires of our other vehicle (my husband had followed me in our other car). The tires were low and all the gas stations air were frozen.Another rude reaction. He made it known that he would add that to our bill as it costs $10 every time he opened the doors. I felt like Iwas being scolded. Communication was poor during the 2 days they had our car. Spoken to in a very condescending manner. When we picked up the car, it had snowed an inch and they drove it to us with no snow cleaned off. When he drove it to us, he got out and then asked if we would like to have him clean off the snow. By that time we were so frustrated I did it myself.
This was a very disappointing experience. We were treated unprofessionally, and felt like we were a nuisance. And the condescending tone didn’t help either. We obviously should have waited until it was warmer to bring our car in, maybe that would’ve helped their service. But as a business owner, it is much easier to retain your current customers than gain new ones. And after this experience, we will find another place to bring our 3 vehicles for service. We will not recommend others to come here either . Too bad, we like to support the local businesses in our community.

DA
DON and JANE A.
Oregon, WI
Volkswagen Jetta
12/09/2016
Why so much to install 4 tires?
Hi,

I compared your price for installing 4 tires ($97) to four other places in the Madison area and you were $20 - $30 more.

When I informed Misty of this, she disagreed, and then said "let's agree to disagree".

I have proof, but there's no way to attach anything to this review.

Thanks,