Mathew R.
Ford Flex
07/14/2019
Great service and friendliness as always!
As always, we received great service from the friendly staff at Gay Mark Tire & Wheel. They have done a great job for me over the last 4 years after moving back to the area. The staff has always been honest and open with me, and the work they do has always met my expectations. They are my go to garage for vehicle repairs and maintenance, and far easier to deal with than the dealership service locations in the area. They are a great local business for our community. Keep up the good work Gay Mark team, and thank you for your assistance and service! See you next time.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Mathew for the five star and the great review.  It has been our pleasure working with you since you returned to the area. See you next time.

06/23/2019
Excellent Service as usual.
I have been in this business twice in the last 2 months and Warren has greeted me with a smile each time. He and his crew did their best to get my car fixed and out in the fastest time possible. I think my oil change took only 20 minutes. His wife often comes out to say "Hi", and talk with me. I am very glad they are here in the area because other repair facilities often treated me like I knew nothing about my car. I never get that feeling here!
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 07/18/2019

Hi Kathie. I must have missed you last time you were in.  Hope all is well.  Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.  We appreciate every word!

05/21/2019
Competent.
Fast and friendly service
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you David for the review.

05/20/2019
Excellent job!
I was so pleased with the job Gay Mark did on my car. I hit a muffler someone dropped and my car's check engine light had been on. Warren and his staff figured out what was wrong and fixed it in record time.

NR
Neal R.
Hyundai Tucson
05/10/2019
Rear brakes fixed
My rear brakes started sounding loud scraping noises and Gay Mark got me in the next day, changed my snow tires back to all weather ones, and replaced the back brakes in a couple of hours while I used their free internet to catch up on e-mails. I had a can of Pepsi from their vending machine while waiting as well... only 50 cents! Thanks guys. Neal

EW
Edward W.
04/12/2019
smooth visit
knowledgable, on -time, friendly, concerned

Mike B.
04/04/2019
Trustworthy
It is very nice having a garage you can trust!

03/28/2019
Fast and friendly service
Completely satisfied with the service.

MT
Mark T.
Fredonia, NY
03/21/2019
True mechanics
Excellent service.
Solutions minded and fair with pricing for the work.

02/05/2019
Inspection
I stopped in, unscheduled, because my inspection was due on my truck. They got me right in and we’re done quickly. Staff is always friendly.

MT
Mark T.
Fredonia, NY
01/29/2019
Gay Mark Tire and Wheel fixed my Ford Fusion
Gay Mark Tire and Wheel has always done a great job for my family. We drop our car off the night before, pick it up the next afternoon and the bill is always as promised. They do great work at a reasonable price. I live in Fredonia and it’s well worth the drive to Cassadaga for the work they do.

Robert,F,Jr R.
01/19/2019
Great shop
Went in for an inspection and was out 20 minutes later. Good and friendly service.

Jeremy G.
Gerry, NY
Jeep Liberty
12/20/2018
Great service with friendly and knowledgeable atmosphere.
I’ve had my vehicle serviced multiple times here and it’s been great. I have no complaints. The owner is friendly and knowledgeable with all of my vehicles mechanical issues. I would highly recommend their shop to anyone and will continue being a satisfied customer.

EM
Ernest M.
Kia Soul
12/02/2018
I've been a customer for a lot of years and have never received less than five star service, and the job is always done right.

NV
Norman V.
Cherry Creek, NY
Hyundai Entourage
11/08/2018
service
They seem to do their best to accommodate all your needs when needed. we have limped our car over to get a valve stem changed and it was taken care of immediately. No one in our town had the valve stem. They would have had to order it.

10/26/2018
Competent.
Competent and friendly. Local family owned

10/17/2018
Excellent service as usual
I brought my Honda in for service and I was glad I had. I asked for a new set of snow tires and an oil change. I had spoken to Warren about the tires a couple weeks ago , he said he had some good ones and would save a set for me. The tires are great with an aggressive tread. My car was done in a short time and I was delighted with the price.

GF
Gregory F.
Nissan Rogue
10/16/2018
Can get your vehicle done in a timely manner, and is affordable!
We appreciate the fact we can call up, and get our vehicle in within a few days whenever we need something worked on.

NR
Neal R.
Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2018
Always friendly and prompt
Called for an oil change and tire rotation and got an appointment sooner than I thought. Fast and efficient service with good advice about the tires which saved me some bucks. Thanks!

Brecht S.
Volvo XC90
08/30/2018
Great place!
I have been here multiple times, they take their time to make sure all your concerns are addressed.