NR
Cassadaga, NY
Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2018
Always friendly and prompt
Called for an oil change and tire rotation and got an appointment sooner than I thought. Fast and efficient service with good advice about the tires which saved me some bucks. Thanks!

Brecht S.
Volvo XC90
08/30/2018
Great place!
I have been here multiple times, they take their time to make sure all your concerns are addressed.

EM
Ernest M.
Sinclairville, NY
Kia Soul
08/26/2018
Five stars
I've been a Gay Mark customer for a long time and they have never failed to provide excellent service. I highly recommend them.

PS
Pujan S.
07/11/2018
Warren got us in a short notice and went out of the way to get the vadiator fixed to get us on the way. I keep coming back. Excellent work.

HW
Harold W.
Cherry Creek, NY
06/14/2018
'"Warren"
I made an appointment for a trailer hitch to be installed. Warren quoted me a price for around two hours labor, but when he got into the job it turned into a "full" day to do it. But when he billed me he held the quote and ate the loss.

Where can you find such an experience and first class work, no corners cut. What can you say but "THANK YOU" WARREN.

Linda M.
05/11/2018
Always consistent, high quality!!
I have been using Gay Mark for years and have never been disappointed.
The team at Gay Mark ROCK!!

KC
Kathie C.
05/04/2018
Excellent service, trustworthy work, friendly atmosphere.
I called yesterday and Warren got me right in. He checked out my new car and did an inspection as well. We had to replace the tires and he put new ones right on. With his approval, I now feel confident and safe that I am driving a car that will get me where I need to go and not let me down.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for the review Kathie.  Enjoy your new vehicle!

Mary S.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/26/2018
The people and the "home town" feeling
I take my cars to Gay Mark because I consistently enjoy great service, Warren and his team always do a very good job, doing their utmost to get me in and out as quickly as possible.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 04/09/2018

Hi Mary.  Thank you for writing a review.  We love that "hometown" feeling.  We appreciate your loyalty.  Have a great afternoon.

EW
Edward W.
03/14/2018
honest & reliable
solid work, honest assessment, friendly service.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review.  Have a great weekend.

AW
Amy W.
03/13/2018
Fabulous as always! Out of all my years driving, you guys are the best mechanics yet! Thanks for giving us another year of driving
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 03/23/2018

Thanks Amy.  Glad we could get your vehicle inspected!  Have a great weekend.

NR
Neal R.
Cassadaga, NY
Hyundai Tucson
03/09/2018
Thanks
Quick reliable friendly service as usual. My "go-to" place for lawn and car tires as well.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Neal for writing us a review.  We truly appreciate your business.  Have a wonderful day

KI
Kris I.
South Dayton, NY
02/17/2018
It's close by and easy to get work done
No complaints. The job was completed just as I asked and it was done ASAP.

Thank you Kris.
Have a great weekend.

VM
Vernon M.
Sinclairville, NY
Dodge Ram Wagon
02/06/2018
Always Honest
Even with bad timing on a problem they are honest and fair. My chevy was in for a brake line repair and after it was done there was a humming noise. Though it looked like it may have been something they did it was not. They disabled the part and other odd things cleared up so that part had been going bad for a long time. I had just gotten use to it.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 02/08/2018

Hi Vernon.  Thank you for taking time to write a review.  Honesty is very important to us and I am glad we got to the bottom of the problem. Have a great day.

PS
Pujan S.
Acura MDX
01/31/2018
Top notch service
Great service as always.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your visit.  We strive for great service to our customers and enjoy reading the feedback.

MT
Mark T.
GMC Yukon
12/26/2017
Great Service, like we always get!
They always take great care of us and our cars. We could ask for better service.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 02/08/2018

Thanks Mark & Krista.  Always a pleasure.  Enjoy your new tires :)

EW
Edward W.
12/20/2017
reliable and honest
the flow of work is smooth. people are friendly, honest and open work is the best.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 02/08/2018

Thanks Edward.  We appreciate you taking the time to write a nice review.

MF
Mark F.
Buffalo, NY
12/17/2017
Thank you, again!
Fast, Efficient, Friendly, Reliable service.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 02/08/2018

You are welcome Mark!  We appreciate your business.  Have an awesome day.

MT
Mark T.
11/19/2017
Fast and reliable service
Well done service at reasonable prices. Thank you

James A.

Dunkirk, NY
Jeep Compass
10/28/2017
Repairs & Maintenance
Honest & Always gives 100+ percent when repairing or maintaining your vehicle.