EW
knowledgable, on -time, friendly, concerned

Mike B.
04/04/2019
Trustworthy
It is very nice having a garage you can trust!

David D.
Buick Enclave
03/28/2019
Fast and friendly service
Completely satisfied with the service.

MT
Mark T.
03/21/2019
True mechanics
Excellent service.
Solutions minded and fair with pricing for the work.

02/05/2019
Inspection
I stopped in, unscheduled, because my inspection was due on my truck. They got me right in and we’re done quickly. Staff is always friendly.

MT
Mark T.
01/29/2019
Gay Mark Tire and Wheel fixed my Ford Fusion
Gay Mark Tire and Wheel has always done a great job for my family. We drop our car off the night before, pick it up the next afternoon and the bill is always as promised. They do great work at a reasonable price. I live in Fredonia and it’s well worth the drive to Cassadaga for the work they do.

Robert,F,Jr R.
01/19/2019
Great shop
Went in for an inspection and was out 20 minutes later. Good and friendly service.

Jeremy G.
Gerry, NY
Jeep Liberty
12/20/2018
Great service with friendly and knowledgeable atmosphere.
I’ve had my vehicle serviced multiple times here and it’s been great. I have no complaints. The owner is friendly and knowledgeable with all of my vehicles mechanical issues. I would highly recommend their shop to anyone and will continue being a satisfied customer.

EM
Ernest M.
Kia Soul
12/02/2018
I've been a customer for a lot of years and have never received less than five star service, and the job is always done right.

NV
Norman V.
Cherry Creek, NY
Hyundai Entourage
11/08/2018
service
They seem to do their best to accommodate all your needs when needed. we have limped our car over to get a valve stem changed and it was taken care of immediately. No one in our town had the valve stem. They would have had to order it.

David D.
Buick Enclave
10/26/2018
Competent.
Competent and friendly. Local family owned

KC
Kathie C.
10/17/2018
Excellent service as usual
I brought my Honda in for service and I was glad I had. I asked for a new set of snow tires and an oil change. I had spoken to Warren about the tires a couple weeks ago , he said he had some good ones and would save a set for me. The tires are great with an aggressive tread. My car was done in a short time and I was delighted with the price.

GF
Gregory F.
Nissan Rogue
10/16/2018
Can get your vehicle done in a timely manner, and is affordable!
We appreciate the fact we can call up, and get our vehicle in within a few days whenever we need something worked on.

NR
Neal R.
Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2018
Always friendly and prompt
Called for an oil change and tire rotation and got an appointment sooner than I thought. Fast and efficient service with good advice about the tires which saved me some bucks. Thanks!

Brecht S.
Volvo XC90
08/30/2018
Great place!
I have been here multiple times, they take their time to make sure all your concerns are addressed.

EM
Ernest M.
Kia Soul
08/26/2018
Five stars
I've been a Gay Mark customer for a long time and they have never failed to provide excellent service. I highly recommend them.

PS
Pujan S.
07/11/2018
Warren got us in a short notice and went out of the way to get the vadiator fixed to get us on the way. I keep coming back. Excellent work.

HW
Harold W.
Cherry Creek, NY
06/14/2018
'"Warren"
I made an appointment for a trailer hitch to be installed. Warren quoted me a price for around two hours labor, but when he got into the job it turned into a "full" day to do it. But when he billed me he held the quote and ate the loss.

Where can you find such an experience and first class work, no corners cut. What can you say but "THANK YOU" WARREN.

Linda M.
05/11/2018
Always consistent, high quality!!
I have been using Gay Mark for years and have never been disappointed.
The team at Gay Mark ROCK!!

KC
Kathie C.
05/04/2018
Excellent service, trustworthy work, friendly atmosphere.
I called yesterday and Warren got me right in. He checked out my new car and did an inspection as well. We had to replace the tires and he put new ones right on. With his approval, I now feel confident and safe that I am driving a car that will get me where I need to go and not let me down.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for the review Kathie.  Enjoy your new vehicle!