Linda M.
05/11/2018
Always consistent, high quality!!
I have been using Gay Mark for years and have never been disappointed.
The team at Gay Mark ROCK!!

KC
Kathie C.
05/04/2018
Excellent service, trustworthy work, friendly atmosphere.
I called yesterday and Warren got me right in. He checked out my new car and did an inspection as well. We had to replace the tires and he put new ones right on. With his approval, I now feel confident and safe that I am driving a car that will get me where I need to go and not let me down.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for the review Kathie.  Enjoy your new vehicle!

Mary S.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/26/2018
The people and the "home town" feeling
I take my cars to Gay Mark because I consistently enjoy great service, Warren and his team always do a very good job, doing their utmost to get me in and out as quickly as possible.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 04/09/2018

Hi Mary.  Thank you for writing a review.  We love that "hometown" feeling.  We appreciate your loyalty.  Have a great afternoon.

EW
Edward W.
Lily Dale, NY
03/14/2018
honest & reliable
solid work, honest assessment, friendly service.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review.  Have a great weekend.

AW
Amy W.
03/13/2018
Fabulous as always! Out of all my years driving, you guys are the best mechanics yet! Thanks for giving us another year of driving
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 03/23/2018

Thanks Amy.  Glad we could get your vehicle inspected!  Have a great weekend.

NR
Neal R.
Cassadaga, NY
Hyundai Tucson
03/09/2018
Thanks
Quick reliable friendly service as usual. My "go-to" place for lawn and car tires as well.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Neal for writing us a review.  We truly appreciate your business.  Have a wonderful day

KI
Kris I.
South Dayton, NY
02/17/2018
It's close by and easy to get work done
No complaints. The job was completed just as I asked and it was done ASAP.

Thank you Kris.
Have a great weekend.

VM
Vernon M.
Sinclairville, NY
Dodge Ram Wagon
02/06/2018
Always Honest
Even with bad timing on a problem they are honest and fair. My chevy was in for a brake line repair and after it was done there was a humming noise. Though it looked like it may have been something they did it was not. They disabled the part and other odd things cleared up so that part had been going bad for a long time. I had just gotten use to it.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 02/08/2018

Hi Vernon.  Thank you for taking time to write a review.  Honesty is very important to us and I am glad we got to the bottom of the problem. Have a great day.

PS
Pujan S.
Acura MDX
01/31/2018
Top notch service
Great service as always.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your visit.  We strive for great service to our customers and enjoy reading the feedback.

MT
Mark T.
GMC Yukon
12/26/2017
Great Service, like we always get!
They always take great care of us and our cars. We could ask for better service.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 02/08/2018

Thanks Mark & Krista.  Always a pleasure.  Enjoy your new tires :)

EW
Edward W.
Lily Dale, NY
12/20/2017
reliable and honest
the flow of work is smooth. people are friendly, honest and open work is the best.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 02/08/2018

Thanks Edward.  We appreciate you taking the time to write a nice review.

MF
Mark F.
Buffalo, NY
12/17/2017
Thank you, again!
Fast, Efficient, Friendly, Reliable service.
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 02/08/2018

You are welcome Mark!  We appreciate your business.  Have an awesome day.

MT
Mark T.
11/19/2017
Fast and reliable service
Well done service at reasonable prices. Thank you

James A.

Dunkirk, NY
Jeep Compass
10/28/2017
Repairs & Maintenance
Honest & Always gives 100+ percent when repairing or maintaining your vehicle.

FN
Frank N.
Bemus Point, NY
Honda Ridgeline
10/27/2017
Great customer service!
I appreciate the honesty and help in resolving vehicle issues!!

KC
Kathie C.
10/20/2017
Always the best!
As usual, my visit to Gay Mark was quick, comfortable, and efficient! I had my oil changed, my snow tires put on and my brakes checked. Warren noticed my inspection was running out and I had that done as well. In less than an hour, my car was done and Warren checked me out with a smile. His wife had greeted me the same way. I know from experience that my work was done perfectly and I drove away knowing my car was good to go!

HW
Harry W.
Cherry Creek, NY
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/19/2017
Honest
Warren always goes out of his way to completely do the best at an honest price and a 5 star job
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you Harry for taking the time to write a review.  Always a pleasure taking care of your vehicle. Have a great day!

Mike L.
Cassadaga, NY
08/13/2017
good fair service
only place i go
Warren D. from Gay Mark Tire And Wheel Inc responded on 09/27/2017

Thanks Mike!  Always nice seeing you.  Have a wonderful week!

CK
Christine K.
Buffalo, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/15/2017
Honorable Service a Woman Can Trust
My daughters and I first started going to Gay Mark about 12 years ago. We since have moved around the state and now live in Buffalo. Though there are tons of places to go out here for fixing our cars, changing tires from winter to summer (and vise-versa), getting our yearly inspections, and so on, we take the time to drive 1.5 hours to Gay Mark. Recently, my youngest daughter said that she's tried a few garages in the Buffalo area and found they always came up with mysterious problems with her car. She said she's also had to miss a whole day of work because of how long they kept her in the garage. It always costs her more than she thought before-hand. When we go to Gay Mark, they complete the appointment quickly. We sat waiting only about a half hour yesterday when she had her tires changed and car inspected...she couldn't believe how fast. There wasn't any mention of other mysterious problems that needed attention. I want to add that in the past when one of our cars did have a problem other than what we had went in for, the staff at Gay Mark would first talk to us and give us a quote. They never went ahead and began doing something first without telling us the situation. As women who don't know a ton about cars, we give our business to Gay Mark 1.5 hours away because we TRUST them and they never once have let us down.