Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.7692281/5Overall Rating 4.7692281/5Overall Rating 4.7692281/5Overall Rating 4.7692281/5rating 4.7692281
Overall Rating 1.76923/5rating 1.76923rating 1.76923rating 1.76923rating 1.76923

Brieann M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Disappointment, yet again
This is my second major negative experience at Gene Messer Hyundai. They had my car for over three weeks doing simple diagnostic tests and reassembling the vehicle. When I wasn't interested in forking over $4,000 for repairs, they sent me straight to the bottom of the priority list and wouldn't even resemble my vehicle in a timely manner. There was absolutely no communication and every single time I called I was transferred to several people before I could get a straight answer about what was going on.
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hello my name is Mike Purser and I'm the new service manager here at Genemesser Hyundai and I'm very sorry for your past experience here. I would like a chance to regain your trust to service your vehicle. if you would give me a call and talk about what went wrong and see if there is anything i may help with.

Karolyn B.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Service of 2013 Sonata
Always friendly ! Service is good. The young man that waited on me was excellent!

Marsha D.
Seagraves, TX
12/01/2018 Category: Service
6 Years
I've been a customer for 6 years and can honestly say I've never had a problem with any department. They always do what they say they will.

John L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2018 Category: Service
November 26
Always courteous, always prompt, always provide a ride, and they complete the service requested.
I did miss the wash job they used to provide.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Good maintenance but poor service
I like that they don’t find things wrong when there is nothing wrong, but the service has gone downhill. Everyone is pleasant, but they lost our keys and it takes days for them to look at the car, even with a appointment. I used to really like going here because they were trustworthy, but I don’t know if I’ll be back.
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Hello Lindsey, my name is Mike Purser and i am the new service manager here at Hyundai. i apoligize for the service you have received in the past and i would like a chance to earn your business back. if you would give me a call at your convenience, 806-785-7853

Hobbs, NM
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/27/2018 Category: Service
I would recommend but some things are rushed.
The establishment is nice and the people are nice. I would just have to say that all things should be checked like promised. Such as fluids and such. That’s my only complaint.
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Hello, my name is Mike Purser and i am the new service manager here at Hyundai. i apoligize for the service you have received in the past and i would like a chance to earn your business back. if you would give me a call at your convenience, 806-785-7853

James B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Service writer Alex & Service Tech Jeff did well & keep me updated on status & completion.

Alred M.
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Staff
The great friendly people that I come in contact with , at this awesome dealership!!

Round Rock, TX
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
Fit me in when it was busy and was out in 20 minutes.

Sudan, TX
11/23/2018 Category: Service
A mistake was made but was corrected during check-out.
Their advertising doesn't explain the full cost of the service.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great employees
Keep up the great work

AH
Anthony H.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Expect to wait long time for services
Dont expect fast service

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service!
Quick service did not have to wait long!

David C.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
What title
I don't think you would like my answer.
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Hello my name is Mike Purser and i am the new service manager here at Hyundai and i apoligize for the issues that may have occured at your last visit. I know i can't change what happened in the past, but i would like a chance to earn your business back. we  are currently under new managment and i would like to hear your concerns on last visit. please give me a call here at the store at your convinence, my direct line is  806-785-7853. thank you and have great day

SV
Stephanie V.
Service at Gene Messer Hyundai
Friendly people. Great Saturday hours. Never try to sell you something you don’t need - honest.

OM
Oscar M.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
They were able to accommodate my schedule and even stayed until I could get there. I didn’t recognize my car because they did a complementary wash.

Marvin B.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good staff and service
Staff was helpful and got the service I needed in a reasonable time.

LC
Luis C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Don't Come Here
They will take advantage of you and charge you when they said they wouldn't. Expect to wait twice as long as they tell you you will wait, and expect them not to inform you of any of the details of the work they are doing: they will take it upon themselves to choose the most expensive option.

Anna B.
Tatum, NM
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
I reviewed this last week.
Excellent service and reception. Thank you.