Overall Rating 4.7692281/5Overall Rating 4.7692281/5Overall Rating 4.7692281/5Overall Rating 4.7692281/5rating 4.7692281
Overall Rating 1.76923/5rating 1.76923rating 1.76923rating 1.76923rating 1.76923

GL
Gopal L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Great place for service
Prompt and dependable service place

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service-Thank you!
I got an engine oil change and an alignment done at this location and they did such a great job in a timely manner. And they even had my car washed impeccably. I was very impressed by the courtesy of the staff. Thank you for the excellent service!

JQ
Joe Q.
Slaton, TX
Service Visit
Hyundai service visit was very prompt and professional.

Bernadette M.
Clovis, NM
Awesome
Great fast friendly service

Tracye S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike (the new service manager) at Lubbock Hyundai was so friendly, professional and helpful....as are all of the service employees I've had the pleasure of dealing with at this dealership. Would highly recommend Gene Messer Hyundai

2000 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2019 Category: Service
2000 Elantra geriatric
Not communicative about status and delayed repairs because it is 18 years old..
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good morning, my name is Mike and I apologize for the inconvenience we amy have caused. I would like the oppurtunity to earn your business agian. if you will give me a call at your earliest convenience. thank you for your business and have a great day

2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
I'm glad that the dealership took care of me and helped fix my car.

TR
Thomas R.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
the people
As always, Gene Messer Hyundai is like family.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/07/2019 Category: Service
See previous
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Hello, first i would like to apologize for the inconvenience that we may have casued. We spoke earlier and your husband is coming by to address some of the concerns this afternoon. if you have any questions or concerns please give me a call. thank you for your business and have a great day.

WM
Whitney M.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall Sevice
My car had a software update needed and they also found 2 more recalls. They were able to get every done in a few hours. They also did a 28 point check. They gave me an itemized list of what needs to be done and how much it will cost. I will return to get more service done.
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback about your recent visit to our Service Department. From reading your comments, it appears we did an excellent job. I would like to visit with you about any concerns that weren't mentioned in your review so that the next time you visit us we can get 5/5 stars.

IM
Innis M.
Shallowater, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2019 Category: Service
We bought our car there so we get our oil changed there. We do tell them repeatedly to not check the interior air filter because we replace it but they still do it.

12/30/2018 Category: Service
Regular Factory Check-Up
Good dealership, nice shuttle service, easy to set up appointment. Usually, in the past, my car was washed (!), but not this time:(

HG
Harold G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Purchase on 12/24
My wife and daughter were on the lot and met Kevin Yarborough. They had already been at another dealer for a vehicle. I went to Gene Messer Hyundai to meet Kevin based on their recommendation. He offered to help them with NO pressure at all. He was so kind and knowledgeable and efficient. After years of purchasing vehicles (about 10 cars) Kevin provided the best overall service I have encountered to date. Logan in finance was helpful and Casey the SM greeted me at the conclusion of the transaction. I will highly recommend Kevin and GM services at the Hyundai office.

SG
Sharyn G.
Service Department Excellent
I took my Hyundai in for service for some routine issues and warranty repairs. Alex from the service department was very helpful. He went above and beyond expectations, had the parts ordered and my vehicle was repaired in time for an upcoming trip. He was very professional, friendly and answered all my questions and concerns clearly.

TD
Tanya D.
Fast and friendly!
Appreciate the thoroughness and friendliness of the service department. Will definitely continue to bring my vehicle to them for service!

Dora D.
Littlefield, TX
12/26/2018 Category: Service
oil change
poor service
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Hello my name is Mike and i'm the new service manager here at Hyundai and i would like to apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused. We are currently working on our process and staffing to make sure that services are completed in a timely manner. I thank you for yur business and would like another chance to earn your trust and business. If you would give me a call at your convenience so that we may resolve all concerns you may have. Thank you and have a great day

DN
Detra N.
Ralls, TX
12/25/2018 Category: Service
They make sure they take good care of me and my car.
I really enjoy getting my car serviced at Hyundai.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/24/2018 Category: Service
?
Vehicle was in for an oil change and filter housing had to be replaced due to a crack in the housing?
May have resulted from over tightening of the filter assembly?

SE
SJ E.
12/23/2018
Oil change service
The service advisor was awesome. He is Alexander Woods, so polite and knowledgeable. I really appreciate him.
The Oil change services plus multi point inspection just for 25 dollars! Good deal! Isn’t it?

GS