Overall Rating 4.7586252/5Overall Rating 4.7586252/5Overall Rating 4.7586252/5Overall Rating 4.7586252/5rating 4.7586252
Overall Rating 1.82759/5rating 1.82759rating 1.82759rating 1.82759rating 1.82759

Debra B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Genesis rspec seat repair
I like this dealership and that they honored their promise as a genesis owner to give me a loaner car when mine may be in for repair. Casey who works there is awesome. The service lacks a little in customer communication. One named Mike did call me 1 time with an update. My only complaint is the phone service. When you call and ask for the service dept it goes directly to a hold with terrible repetitive music. They should call their own number and listen to it for 10 minutes. It makes a nice customer turn not so nice. At least answer the phone and acknowledge the customer. We like to feel as important as you thought we were when trying to sell us the Genesis or any other vehicle.

NF
Nioka F.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice people and fair price on service

Huntsville, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Quality
I have never been surprised or disappointed in the service I receive. No gimmicks, no rudeness. Anyone I ever talk to there is super friendly and always has an answer to any question I may have.

PB
Paulin B.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Little longer than I thought my last visit

Debra G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service & kept me informed on the status of my vehicle. Plus received a text, email, and call when it was ready. Loved it & will definitely come bavk.

AA
Albert A.
Anton, TX
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Do coupons really save money
Again printed a coupon for a 19.99 oil change and left having to pay 30 bucks after it was all done. So I could of gone to a fast oil change business and paid a couple of dollars more and been done faster.
I was hoping that I could of saved some money with the coupon. But not so much...
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

I appreciate your feedback about your visit in our service department. I looked into your Repair Order and I would like to discuss it with you over the phone. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience - 806.785.7853.

PP
poonam p.
07/12/2019
no proper service
they try to rob you. In one of my tire has low pressure due to puncture. And they suggest me to change tire as this is not repairable. but i went to Sam's Club tire dept and they fix it for me and they found nail in it. And as a part of member i did not need to pay anything to them for this services. So why Lubbock gene messer hyundai can't fix this and suggest to their clients to change tire ? Even last year i have same issue with other tire and they suggest same thing and that time i changed tire with them instead of going somewhere else. why they doing this kind of stuff with loyal customer who is coming for service at there from last 4 years.
Very disappointing. will never go now onwards if they gonna do like this.
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

I appreciate your feedback about this issue.
The reason we would not repair the flat tire is due to the location of the puncture. If we did repair it, it would have weakned the tire and made it more prone to a blowout which has the potential to cause more damage to you and your vehicle.

TA
Theresa A.
South Plains, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2019 Category: Service
They always take care of me
The service department has always taken care of my vehicle maintenance needs so I can stay on the road.

John D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great!
New tires
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

I apologize for the experience you had while visiting out Service Department. I would love the opportunity to visit with you and find out exactly what happened. You can contact me via phone 806.785.7853 or email bcimino@genemesser.com.

HB

LP
Larry P.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
I love getting my vehicle serviced here, its affordable and the service I receive is second to none

07/04/2019 Category: Service
excellent Service

Ross R.
2017 Hyundai
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Great team and great service
As part of our leasing of our two vehicles, we have tried whenever possible to have any routine maintenance done by Gene Messer Hyundai, so that we keep everything OEM during the warranty period. Their strategic use of coupons and incentives has continually allowed them to be very competitive for these services (oil changes, tire rotation, overall check-ups at various mileage levels, etc.). The staff has been very professional, timely, and they have maintained an excellent level of communication on repair status, etc. They are just plain good folks who do excellent work.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Specials on oil changes are super !!
Everything was acceptable. Sure missed my free car wash !
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

I apologize that you feel we fell short during your last service visit. We have changed the policy a little bit on the courtesy wash that has been provided in the past. We now offer a courtesy wash for visits with a total service bill over $150.

I appreciate your feedback.

Debra B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Good place!
Friendly and willing to help in whatever way they can. Casey is always helpful and friendly when I’m there for any reason. Service dept does a good job.

Matthew R.

Reymundo C.
Lamesa, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service department
It did take sometime to get my car looked at, but once they did they apologize for the delay and was able to get my new transmission in and my car fixed pretty fast. Staff in the service department was very kind and professional would highly recommend.

Morton, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Going downhill
Personal service to the customer doesn't seem to be as high a priority as it used to be at this dealership.
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

I apologoze for the experience you had while your vehicle was in our Service Department. I would like to visit with you so that I can make sure this doesn't happen moving forward. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Chishimda C.
Snyder, TX
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The place feels like home and you get treated with respect and care.you also have an option of staying in and wait for your car to be done or you are given a ride to where ever you have to go..The fact that the waiting room has snacks is good too

Robert W.
2002 Hyundai Xg350
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Mr. Robert Waugh
The whole experience was awful!!!!!!
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I am sorry to hear about your experience with our Service Department. I would love the opportunity to visit with you so that I can focus on the areas where we dropped the ball and improve our process in the future. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.