TL
Terrence L.
2020 Genesis G80
06/10/2020 Category: Sales
Great salesman, usual monkey business with financing guys.
Great sales people.

TG
Tyler G.
05/28/2020 Category: Sales
Genesis of Ballwin
Let Ben French know of your car needs. He will definitely take care of you and get you a great deal. Thanks Ben!

VT
Victor T.
2020 Genesis G90
04/13/2020 Category: Sales
2020 Genesis G90
The entire experience, from ordering our G90 to pricing it, including valuing our trade in, was a pleasant experience. Our salesman Ben, and his sales manager were helpful and great at following up with any questions we had.

Robert R.
02/18/2020 Category: Sales
The sales staff went the extra mile to find the exact car I desired despite having to obtain it from quite a distance away.
I got to keep a car over a weekend period which confirmed my choice of vehicle. I am very satisfied with The G80 and find it a dream to drive.

GO
Gary O.
2020 Genesis G80
12/02/2019 Category: Sales
Happy Genesis Owner
Jake was a great salesman and very helpful. Kudos to Ben also. Appreciated the loaner car while waiting for delivery of the Genesis. It was an overall good experience. And a great car!

SN
Steven N.
St. Louis, MO
10/09/2019 Category: Sales
G -80 Review
Personal service provided by my sales professional - Ben French.

Dawn R.
O Fallon, IL
09/01/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service and quality of vehicles
Outstanding service and I love my car!

HJ
Howard J.
08/16/2019 Category: Sales
Easy stress free experience
Friendly staff with no pressure sales technique

GD
Gregory D.
08/16/2019 Category: Sales
Easy Deal, Knows the Product
I worked with Ben French. He knew every feature of the car, on the spot, when I asked. Based on a few questions, he was able to narrow down my Genesis search to 2 cars that were on the lot. He offered no nonsense advice, recommendations, and pricing. Very straight forward, no games, very refreshing.

James H.
Bella Vista, AR
07/12/2019 Category: Sales
horrible finance customer service
I have left messages and not received a call back from anyone in the finance dept. I bought a vehicle on June 15th and still have not received paperwork on how or where to make first payment. I contacted Genesis Finance and they have no record of the VIN # or account for us and told us to contact dealership. When i called this morning, I was told no one in the office could assist me. Horrible Customer Service
EH
ERIC H. from Genesis Of Ballwin responded on 07/16/2019

Mrs. Hopkins,

It was a pleasure to talk to you the other day and I apologize again on behalf of everyone for your experience.  Hopefully I was able to help get everything moving to your expectations.  Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any more questions.

All My Best,

Eric Harrelson
Dean Team Ballwin Hyundai

Michael C.
Fort Myers, FL
07/03/2019 Category: Sales
G80 Sport lease
Leased a G80 Sport model through Genesis of Baldwin (aka Dean Team), a St. Louis suburb. Worked with Ben French. He was excellent, friendly but business-like. Got me exactly the car I wanted in a short time through a dealer trade. Overall good experience on what, after a month of driving, is an excellent vehicle.

FR
Felicia R.
Bonne Terre, MO
06/17/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis
Friendly people and they didn’t try and lowball me on my trade.

Mark S.
Byrnes Mill, MO
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
just filled all this out
Why are you asking me again if I just filled out same questions?

Martin L.
04/10/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis of Ballwin
An overall very professional experience. Not your typical car buying experience.