KH
Carthage, NC
2022 Genesis Gv70
07/19/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
Relatively simple process in purchasing my Genesis, time-efficient, and knowledgeable salesperson.

KW
Kimberly W.
Fayetteville, NC
06/26/2021 Category: Sales
Great buying experience
I drove from Fayetteville because of your larger inventory of genesis G 80 that I wanted to look at! My sales person Joe and my finance gal Julia were the perfect combo and made the experience actually fun! I was treated with respect and it almost felt like making new friends during the process! Love my new vehicle and would definitely recommend this dealership

Bruce M.
Chapel Hill, NC
2022 Genesis G70
05/26/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly, helpful, and quick
I had a great experience buying at Genesis of Cary. Everyone was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. My salesman, Joseph Potter, was great, and I'm extremely happy with my new G70.

WC
William C.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
05/10/2021 Category: Sales
Made buying easy
Mark was knowledgeable and honest with anything asked. Because of health issues in my home, Mark made buying/leasing so easy and missed nothing in terms of accuracy and efficiency. Making it that easy helped me enormously. I think that we found that buying from home is a distinct possibility.

AK
Andrew K.
05/06/2021 Category: Sales
Could have been way better
We bought a gv80. Our sales guy was great! Very helpful

The car was delivered with plastic all over the inside. It even had a sticker on the front window that said test drive complete. We were told the car had just come from detailing. No way that happened. Very disappointing
JOHNNY B. from Genesis Of Cary responded on 06/01/2021

We called and spoke with guest and we told him we would reclean his car or pay for him to go to his detailer up to 150 to have it done the way he likes. He thanked us and said he would rescore us. He did and gave us a 2. JB

Bradley B.
04/20/2021 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Enjoyed buying the car from Genesis of Cary. They made the transaction very easy and the vehicle is very enjoyable to drive.

GR
George R.
02/10/2021 Category: Sales
Customer Service
My wife and I worked with Joseph Lynch who is a sales person for Johnson Genesis. We have never worked with a more pleasant and knowledgeable sales person than Joseph Lynch. We also had a very pleasant experience with Jim Edmundson who handled the closing with us.

DO
David O.
Chapel Hill, NC
12/29/2020 Category: Sales
Fair pricing and helpful sales staff.
Fair pricing and helpful sales staff. First class facility.

BG
Brian G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2020 Genesis G70
09/24/2020 Category: Sales
Great dealership.
Professional, helpful and informative from start to finish. Highly recommend.

DF
Donald F.
Durham, NC
12/06/2019 Category: Sales
Professional Buying Experience
The sales team was professional and polite. There was not any sales pressure. They worked through a minor problem with their inventory
system and got me behind the wheel of exactly the car I wanted. I would highly recommend this dealership.

WF
Willie F.
Garner, NC
09/25/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
Everyone was so helpful. There was no pressure to buy. My wife is even considering buying a Genesis.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for your recent purchase! We greatly appreciate your business and your time in providing such great feedback! It would be our pleasure to have an opportunity to put your wife behind the wheel of a Genesis as well!

Thanks again,

Johnson Genesis

Michael W.
Wilmington, NC
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
Happy
Great buy
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Genesis Of Cary responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for your business and your time in providing feedback!  We hope that you continue to enjoy your new Genesis and look forward to gaining your business in our service department!

Thanks again,

Johnson Genesis

WJ
Willie J.
Cary, NC
05/13/2019 Category: Sales
Decide now what you want to be Hyundai or Genesis
Currently you are falling short of creating a luxury Brand and experience

David P.
Pinehurst, NC
05/08/2019 Category: Sales
Just average, Very disappointed they did not do more to help me get what I wanted !
Average, do not know how to make people feel appreciated.
Not sure if I would recommend this dealer to a friend or not.

Dennis W.
Holly Springs, NC
04/15/2019 Category: Sales
Good team at Genesis-Hyundai of Cary!
Good team at Johnson Genesis-Hyundai of Cary. Patiently went through all car options and related details. And, the fact that they get to sell a great product - Genesis vehicles, especially the G70 - doesn’t hurt, allowing them to focus on the customer experience while letting the product speak for itself.