Clamidy M.
Knightdale, NC
07/10/2020 Category: Sales
Genesis 90 2020
More than a cut above Lexus and Mercedes in luxury, pricing, and warranty.

EJ
Eric J.
07/01/2020 Category: Sales
Very nice and helpful.
Liked experience.

Brenda B.
05/19/2020 Category: Sales
DON'T UNDERSTAND
THE TEAM THAT WORK WITH US WERE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO, GAVE US THE BEST DEAL AND DIDN'T TRY TOO SELL US SOMETHING WE DIDN'T WANT, WE LOVE OUR GENESIS, THIS IS OUR FOURTH, GOOD JOB, 🤗😀🤗, BRENDAY MCKINNEY BATES AND GEORGE BATES 🤗

Lorraine B.
05/05/2020 Category: Sales
Atmosphere and Staff
I have had not so great car purchasing experiences in the past few years; however, when I came to Genesis of Concord - they were very accommodating and easy to work with. Thank you.

FT
Franklin T.
Waxhaw, NC
05/04/2020 Category: Sales
Great car buying experience
I am a busy guy and don't have the time to spend hours and hours at a dealership buying a car. I told Richard what I needed and he made it happen quickly and efficiently, without the typical back and forth. They brought the car to me and did the paperwork quickly. I could not be more pleased.

WL
William L.
2020 Genesis G70
05/01/2020 Category: Sales
G70
Top notch customer service. Probably the quickest and easiest car purchase I have ever had. Seamless.

Timothy S.

Donald D.
Kannapolis, NC
02/08/2020 Category: Sales
selection
what I am saying is that I knew what I wanted and it was on your lot. I didn't have to have multiple cars shown.
Every one was great
Anane N T. from Genesis Of Concord responded on 02/08/2020

We are apologetic if you feel as if we weren't diligent enough to make sure that you selected the Genesis that best suited you!  Feel free to email or call me (athabiti@modernauto.com...704-262-4408) to let me know what we could have done better, to ensure that the vehicle we presented met your needs!

David R.
2019 Genesis G90
02/07/2020 Category: Sales
Easier Purchase Ever!
By far the best experience in over 40 years of car buying. The sales rep Alex, went to her GM James, and they put together a deal for us. Then she drove the car about 40 miles to me for a test drive. I loved the car and my wife and I went over the numbers. After tweaking the trade-in a bit, we agreed. The next day they did the paperwork over the phone, detailed the car and Alex drove it back down for delivery. We finalized the paperwork in my kitchen and she even brought a bag of cookies from James. I never had to leave my house except to test drive the car.
Anane N T. from Genesis Of Concord responded on 02/08/2020

We are extremely pleased that you had an experience that was Genesis worthy!  If there is anything else that you need do not hesitate to contact Alex, and/or James!  Thanks for allowing us to earn your business!

HW
Herschel W.
Winterville, NC
01/30/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience
It was a very easy and excellent purchasing decision with professional staff.
Anane N T. from Genesis Of Concord responded on 02/08/2020

We are extremely grateful that you allowed us to earn your business!  We value you, and your opinions...if there is anything that we could do to improve feel free to email or call me.  athabiti@modernauto.com  704-262-4408

BK
Barry K.
2019 Genesis G90
09/26/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis of Concord Review
Lease of 2019 Genesis G90 through Genesis of Concord was a great experience. This was a repeat as we had previously leased a 2017 Genesis G90. Highly recommend this dealership.

CP
Cecil P.
08/15/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis G 70
Customer service is outstanding . No pressure they let you take your time to make a decision and very knowledgeable of the Genesis . Thanks you Concord Genesis Hyundai

Joseph M.
Aiken, SC
07/03/2019 Category: Sales
Professional courtesy
I live in SC but would positively go back to thus dealershi

GW
Gerald W.
06/20/2019 Category: Sales
They have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff
My purchase experience at Genesis of C Oco ncord was great! The only thing that didn't meet my expectations was the fact that it's still a Hyundai dealership...

Bobby B.
05/20/2019 Category: Sales
The staff.
My review is I don't live far from the dealership so I enjoy just stopping in for coffee and talking with the sales and service people.