Brian M.
North Carolina
Nissan Sentra
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they are very honest, professional and he trusted what they had to say and the work that they did.

Carol C.
06/16/2020
Best place to take your car for repairs
Brandon is an amazing mechanic as well as an amazing person! I trust him completely with my car. I cannot say enough good things about him. The name of his business speaks volumes!

Cornelius, NC
06/12/2020
The best
Always great work and the easiest people in the world to work with. Thank you so much for taking care of us!!

TW
Torien W.
Charlotte, NC
Saturn VUE
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Torien said they are honest and have a fast turn around.

PA
Price A.
Toyota Avalon
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Price said the business has good customer service.

GS
Greg S.
Cornelius, NC
Chevrolet Camaro
06/08/2020
The name says it all
Great service and always honest.

Matthew G.
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said they're straightforward and there were no issues.

Mike R.
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
06/03/2020
Trustworthy mechanics/service manager's great attitude
I like that I can feel confident in leaving my cars with Todd. He i9s very nice and professional.

Joe A.
05/22/2020
My Honest Mechanic is the Best!!
The Team at My Honest Mechanic in Concord, NC. led by Brandon Todd, is an extremely honest, professional, friendly, and hard-working group of people that our family is glad to know. It is very reassuring and comforting to have Brandon and his Team working on our family vehicles. We are blessed to have Brandon and his top notch Team service our vehicles.
You will not find a more honest, professional auto repair business in our area and beyond.
My Honest Mechanic will be our auto repair business for many years to come. We highly recommend My Honest Mechanic for your auto repair needs. A truly great place to do business with!!
Joe A.

TT
Tyler T.
North Carolina
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Tyler said they did a good job and got it done fast.

Josh G.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Josh said this business did good work, they got it in quick and got it done when other places might not have.

LA
Lyndsey A.
05/16/2020
Very dependable and honest
My mechanic of several years recently retired, and a friend recommended My Honest Mechanic. They were great to work with, honest, and explained everything thoroughly. Very happy with the service and repairs of my vehicle, and will definitely go to them again.

DN
Donna N.
05/11/2020
Great repair of my drivers side door!
I was very pleased that MHM was able to repair my older Subaru to give us another 8 mths before having to buy another car.
Since now is not the time to be buying one. Thank you!

BL
Barry L.
Buick Century
05/05/2020
Very thorough, detailed, honest, and friendly
I definitely highly recommend My Honest Mechanic. The quality of work exceeds all expectations. They surpass so many other people I have used in the past hands down. And just like the name, they are honest and their prices are very competitive. I won't go anywhere else for any auto repair needs.

JO
Jeffrey O.
Ram 1500
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Jeffrey said this business is a very good place to visit.