YO
Yvette O.
11/13/2018
Living up to the name! Finally! An HONEST mechanic!
My vehicle is a 1994 and is starting to show signs of age. One of her "brains" started to fail. One mechanic said to scrap her because I'd never find one. Then I found MHM...Brandon and crew knew how to save my wonderful car and have NEVER steered me wrong in what she needs when I detect trouble. Great and reasonable pricing, too!

WC
Walt C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Walt said the name of business is what's going on. They're up front, honest folks and he doesn't know that he would take the vehicle anywhere else, so he appreciates what they do.

Rahul S.
Acura TL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Rahul said the business takes care of his vehicle pretty well, and he would recommend the business for service.

Louis B.
Gastonia, NC
Kia Optima
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Louis said the employees were nice. They provided knowledgeable service.

BA
Brigitte A.
11/09/2018
I'm beyond satisfied
They are very honest and prices are very reasonable..Brandon was very helpful..Go check them out, you will not be disappointed..

Joe A.
11/02/2018
Honest & great to do business with!!
Honest & great to do business with!!

Chrystal S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Chrystal said the business did a good job and she really appreciates all of the help.

Benjamin M.
Jeep Cherokee
10/09/2018
Great Service Great People Great Experience
My Son who is living away while at college had a major break down with his vehicle. Having been a mechanic for 40 plus years it was difficult not to be able to help him while I'm so far away. The entire Staff at my Honest Garage was very Professional, courteous, and reliable. I must also mention they did an outstanding job on the repair. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs an excellent Mechanic who is honest, Fair, reliable and a pleasure to deal with.
Sincerely
Peter Muller

NC
Nick C.
Dodge Caliber
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the staff is always thorough and informative. The process is explained in detail and the work is guaranteed.

John D.
Concord, NC
Jeep Compass
10/06/2018 Category: Service
John said the business's service was perfect satisfaction and experience.

YW
Yolanda W.
Charlotte, NC
HUMMER H2
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Yolanda said the customer service was great. The employees did a wonderful job, she loves them and was so pleased with the work.

Chris B.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business is honest and he recommends them.

Jordan G.
Dodge Charger
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said it was good service and they were honest.

TR
Tricia R.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Tricia said this business's staff was really good, very nice, and did a good job.

MA
Matt A.
Scion tC
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Matt said that he would highly recommend this business for service. Brandon is just awesome.

Mandy C.
09/28/2018
Their Name Says It All
I have used My Honest Mechanic in Harrisburg for a couple of issues with my company's work vehicles. They are very prompt, upfront about pricing and take the time to explain what needs to be done and what has to be done with the trucks. Great to work with.

SP
Shirley P.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said Brandon and DeeDee do excellent work. She stated she would like them to keep up the good work.

Jimin F.
Porsche Boxster
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Jimin said they were very fast, polite and honest

KA
Katelyn A.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Katelyn said that the place treated her well, helped her out with her problem, and did all they could as fast as they could to get her back on the road again.

SG
Shanta G.
09/19/2018
Wonderful
After Hurricane Florence my family and I were preparing to go back home. The night before I ran out to get gas for the trip and the car overheated. Just what I needed after a week of hotel bills and not even knowing if I had a home to get back to. I jumped online and at first I wondered about the company because of the name but then I read the reviews. I know there are times when the reviews may not be completely true but I just had to take the chance. I left a message that same night and by 8:15 the next morning I was on the phone with Dee Dee...quickly I was able to tell I was talking to a "real" person not someone who was going to take advantage of my situation. From the time I called AAA to have the car towed, figuring out the issue and repairing it I knew they jumped right on it. We were pushing at noon check out that I got extended to 1 p.m. but I kid you not as we were pushing the luggage cart down to the lobby to wait for their call my cell rung as "soon" as I had gotten off the elevator. The shop was less than 6 minutes away. Loved it! They really and truly are good folks. Speaking from someone who works with the public that is hard to find these days.