VG
Morehead City, NC
2020 Genesis G90
06/30/2020 Category: Sales
Great People, Great Service
I am very satisfied with the service provided to me and my wife. Great People and a great Dealership.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Genesis Of Fayetteville responded on 07/02/2020

Jared H.
Pinehurst, NC
2019 Genesis G70
05/16/2020 Category: Sales
Extremely Knowledgeable and Attentive
I had already researched several vehicles and had a car in mind before going to the dealership. I also had very limited time to take a test drive and get through the sale. That being said, Sharon had everything set up and ready to go. She even did a virtual walk around that I thought was very helpful. Sean took me on a very nice test drive and walked me through each feature of the car. He was extremely patient and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dynamic duo. The entire experience was great and I came home with a car I really enjoy driving at a great price. No buyers remorse here!
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Genesis Of Fayetteville responded on 05/29/2020

BW
Ben W.
Wilmington, NC
03/13/2020 Category: Sales
Everyone I encountered at the dealership was very friendly and helpful.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Genesis Of Fayetteville responded on 04/15/2020

WJ
Wayne J.
Florence, SC
02/29/2020
Great buying experience!
I very recently bought a new Genesis G70 from Genesis of Fayetteville and I couldn't be more pleased. Both the sales manager, Mr. Strickland and my salesperson, Mr. P.J. Williams, made the process effortless and enjoyable. PJ. knows the products well and was very patient with my questions about my new purchase. My satisfaction was their goal during the entire process. I highly recommend this dealership for your next Hyandai or Genesis. They are the best!
MICHAEL T H., General Manager from Genesis Of Fayetteville responded on 02/29/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience! The staff works very hard to provide a quality experience. We appeciate your business.

Jerry H.
Orangeburg, SC
2020 Genesis G80
01/31/2020 Category: Sales
.Salesperson were considered Mr. Hammer was amazing and over helpful.
Genesis of Fayeville was not the problem directly. The dealership in Columbia was the major sponsor along Genesis national HG..As stated in the review before, the dealership was called two times days before talking the 2020 in for service. I arrived 7:15 and entered the service desk. The persons was seated when I enter. Know one said anything for a while, so I just stood still. Time went by and someone ask did need so help. I asked if I was in the right location for service to the 2020. I was told you might and you might not.I told the service person that I had call and the dealership was awear of the service order. The service person asked me repeatedly my name and why I was there ,so I spelled my name to him. I repeated over and over again that I was an appointment at 8:45 my graduation. He did not locate my name and the 2020, but located another Genesis I owned. After many attempts with the copier not have paper to other printing issues the 2020 came up.it was restated that I had items in the 2020 and need to unload to the loner and again remind him of my appointment. When it was clear that the service person was not going to have the loner ready in time, I asked for my key back. I was the first person there and three services and one driver but I could not get logged in in one hour. I arrived late for my graduation. After the event,I called and asked for the service manager,left a message and a voice message. When I did not receive a reply, I called the manager,left a message and a voice message. When there was no reply, I called as asked for the owner. I was given an executive officer number, which I left a voice message. The dealership did care about a customer who paid in full for his 2020. Next a call the the national HQ would end my issue. It got worse,call after call, email after email to this day know one called to talk with me. I kept calling only to be told it’s take three to five days. It is now a month and the dealership in Columbia nor Genesis national have not called. Gennes had to drive hundreds of miles to service my 2020 pick it up and return it. Genesis of Fayettevile should be dealership of the year and the Columbia dealership should take classes in customer service or close their doors.

01/31/2020 Category: Sales
...
no conment

Mr. H*****, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to pick up your car, service it and give you an experience that you deserve as our customer. Please contact me if your local dealer doesn't give you a quality experience again.Thank you. Mike Hammer 910-864-7100

Makesha S.
Cameron, NC
2020 Genesis G70
01/29/2020 Category: Sales
My sales rep is what convenienced me to make the purchase. He was so awesome to me the entire way.
Yes if they were local but if they were looking for better pricing no. Lee seems to have to highest prices online.

Thank you for your business and thank you for giving us an opportunity.

GA
Grover A.
New Bern, NC
2020 Genesis G80
11/10/2019 Category: Sales
Grover
I have already recommended this dealership to my friends.

James G.

Laurinburg, NC
2019 Genesis G70
09/07/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis
Low pressure, knowledgeable salesperson.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Genesis Of Fayetteville responded on 09/25/2019

WK
Wayne K.
Calabash, NC
09/01/2019 Category: Sales
Very courteous and willing to negotiate
Very inconvenient for me to use this dealership but since Genesis chose to close the two dealerships that were 1/2 hour from my house I was forced to use the dealership 2 1/2 hours from my house. In spite of this the people at Lea were very willing to accommodate me in every way possible

John G.
Whispering Pines, NC
04/18/2019 Category: Sales
Home Town Atmosphere
Comfortable with attention to detail and customer satisfaction.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Genesis Of Fayetteville responded on 05/21/2019