Michael R.
Plano, TX
09/11/2019 Category: Sales
Great Dealership be careful about the vehicle
Love the dealership. Sales team is very helpful, service team is great. However, I bought a G70 that is supposed to be a "luxury" car but it truly lacks when compared to others on things you may not think about when doing your test drive. They have "convenience" features that aren't: lane departure warning that doesn't make any sounds; and driver seat "easy exit seats" that don't reverse. Oh, be sure to check out the back seat. I didn't even think about it (my bad) and now realize there is no room for an adult to sit back there. Consider this a 2-dar car if you buy it.

Arthur S.

Jeremy R.
Plano, TX
07/08/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Easy sales process with knowledgeable sales staff and management team. 1st class experience that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a new or used Genesis.

RP
Raimie P.
Anna, TX
05/21/2019 Category: Sales
Best dealership around
They have always treated us well there

David R.
2019 Genesis G80
05/13/2019 Category: Sales
Cam and Kaz
Knowledgeable, professional and personable men, they made my car buying experience very pleasant. I would definitely refer family members and friends to Genesis of Mckinney (huffines).

David M.
Carrollton, TX
05/06/2019 Category: Sales
Mixed Results
Salesman was Great in not being Pushy during the sale. He didn't know alot about the car, as it was his first G70 sale. Finance guy was great During the signing process, but didn't return phone calls, or provide me with a copy of a sheet I requested. They were very Creative in working with me on pricing, which saved me a lot of money!

HM

Oh Tae K.
Lewisville, TX
04/12/2019 Category: Sales
Great staffs
Great staffs but facility is still hyundai dealer.

DJ
Daniel J.
03/27/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly
David Harrison is the best salesman I have ever met. Like him so much i may consider buying another car just because!

Linda B.
Allen, TX
03/16/2019 Category: Sales
Dave Harrison
Of all the sales people I've dealt with over the past 40 years, Dave Harrison is my favorite! He is very knowledgeable and accommodating. I'm in a car that I love.

LD
Leanne D.
03/08/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experence
My salesperson was great Daniel Kador always kept me informed and was low pressure.

Loved the way Huffiness does business.

BL
Bruce L.
2019 Genesis G80
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
My Genesis
Buying a car can be a real stressful event but Michael Lang made it a complete enjoyment.