LF
Leisa F.
2020 Genesis G70
12/05/2019 Category: Sales
Great car buying experience
I recommend Genesis of Noblesville for the incredible staff. My first contact was with my salesman Jordan Craft. He is knowledgeable and did everything possible to help me with my car buying decision. I was undecided between two models and not completely sure which color combination I liked best. Jordan brought up as many cars as I needed to see for test driving and taking a closer look at the models and colors. Greg Floyd, the sales manager, was so pleasant and easy to work with. He made an offer I couldn’t refuse and I bought a new car on the same day as my first test drive. That is a first for me!
JASON B. from Genesis Of Noblesville responded on 12/06/2019

Joseph L.
10/25/2019 Category: Sales
The overall culture
I would not buy a vehicle anywhere else; I have driven Mercedes, Lexus and BMW’s but the Genesis but the G80 has been better than any of the others at at lesser price. The employees at Noblesville Genesis are wonderful to work with.
JASON B. from Genesis Of Noblesville responded on 10/25/2019

RA
Robert A.
Noblesville, IN
09/26/2019 Category: Sales
Great service not pressure and straight forward.
Jordan Craft was awsome and if you looking for someone to take care of you make sure you ask for him! The rest of the staff was great as well. Very good experience this was our first Genesis purchase.
JASON B. from Genesis Of Noblesville responded on 09/26/2019

David B.
Fishers, IN
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
G80
I love the car. The dealership is 1st class and the people there are easy to work with.
JASON B. from Genesis Of Noblesville responded on 09/20/2019

PT
Paul T.
07/29/2019 Category: Sales
Jim and Ryan
I enjoyed the purchase experience working with Jim and Ryan at Genesis of Noblesville.
JAMES R S. from Genesis Of Noblesville responded on 07/31/2019

Paul
Thank you for the review.  Hope you are enjoying your new G70 and letting everyone know all about it.  Let us know if you have any further questions and we will keep in touch.  Thanks again for your business.

Douglas M.
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
good variety of cars to choose from
great staff. good inventory

SR
Sean R.
Fishers, IN
06/26/2019 Category: Sales
Great people
Did a great job communicating and working to get a deal done that worked for all.

Scott M.
Edinburgh, IN
06/17/2019 Category: Sales
Me
That’s all
JAMES R S. from Genesis Of Noblesville responded on 06/20/2019

Scott,
Thank you for the review and hope you are enjopying your new G80.  I would like to speak with you and ask as to why we were unable to score a 5 star rating with you and to help improve our business.  Please call me, Jim Smith GM, direct at 317-674-7416 or email me at your convenience.
Thanks again for your business sir.

DN
David N.
05/27/2019 Category: Sales
Exceptional
Customer-focused, no-pressure sales. Even the finance office was low-key. Of course, they offered me many add-on and warranty products; however, I was pleasantly surprised that I only had to decline once, and we moved on to the next thing. The most enjoyable car-buying experience I've had in more than 20 years.
JAMES R S. from Genesis Of Noblesville responded on 06/08/2019

David,
Thank you for your business and your great review! Enjoy the G70!