Genesis Of Saint Louis Park

Minneapolis, MN
2020 Genesis G70
01/15/2020 Category: Sales
The interaction
Sales team was extremely helpful.
LEONIDAS J C. from Genesis Of Saint Louis Park responded on 01/15/2020

Michelle - Thank you for the great feedback!  Enjoy your new Genesis and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Kit Bolton
General Sales Manager
952-449-2003

Jennifer W.
Minneapolis, MN
2019 Genesis G90
12/19/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis of St Louis Park
Friendly professional dealership! Enjoyed the experience.

Jennifer,
Thank you for the feedback.  We value your business and look forward to serving you again soon!
Kit Bolton
General Sales Manager

Dave W.
Eden Prairie, MN
2019 Genesis G80
12/18/2019 Category: Sales
From a very satisfied customer
From my first steps on the property, this dealership treated me with respect and a sincere interest in helping me in my decision about which vehicle to purchase and whether to purchase it at this dealership or not.
LEONIDAS J C. from Genesis Of Saint Louis Park responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback!  We appreciate your business!
Ryan Burkhardt

11/21/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
as above
LEONIDAS J C. from Genesis Of Saint Louis Park responded on 01/07/2020

Thanks for the great feedback!  We apprecitate it!
Ryan Burkhardt
Sales Manager

Timothy B.
Zimmerman, MN
2019 Genesis G70
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
Good people
Everyone envolved in our purchase was knowledgeable and friendly! Would definitely reccomend this dealership and salesperson to a friend or family!

LD
Lawrence D.
2019 Genesis G90
09/04/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure sales
Alphonso was terrific to work with. He showed knowledge and enthusiasm without being pushy. Lease mgr. was great too. All in all a very pleasant experience.
LEONIDAS J C. from Genesis Of Saint Louis Park responded on 09/04/2019

Lawrence,
Thank you for your business! We also appreciate the information you provided us as it relates to your expeience at Genesis of St Louis Park.  We strive to make all of our customers happy ones.  Enjoy your new Genesis!  We hope to see you again soon!
Best,

Lenny

MA
Mohamud A.
2019 Genesis G70
03/11/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis of Saint Louis Park is the best
I purchased the G-70 sport manual. I really had a great experience with the team at this location. They are very courteous and very professional. The best dealership I have been to thus far and I have been to quiet a few.