Genesis Of Saint Louis Park

Zimmerman, MN
2019 Genesis G70
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
Good people
Everyone envolved in our purchase was knowledgeable and friendly! Would definitely reccomend this dealership and salesperson to a friend or family!

LD
Lawrence D.
Saint Paul, MN
2019 Genesis G90
09/04/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure sales
Alphonso was terrific to work with. He showed knowledge and enthusiasm without being pushy. Lease mgr. was great too. All in all a very pleasant experience.
LEONIDAS J C. from Genesis Of Saint Louis Park responded on 09/04/2019

Lawrence,
Thank you for your business! We also appreciate the information you provided us as it relates to your expeience at Genesis of St Louis Park.  We strive to make all of our customers happy ones.  Enjoy your new Genesis!  We hope to see you again soon!
Best,

Lenny

MA
Mohamud A.
Saint Paul, MN
2019 Genesis G70
03/11/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis of Saint Louis Park is the best
I purchased the G-70 sport manual. I really had a great experience with the team at this location. They are very courteous and very professional. The best dealership I have been to thus far and I have been to quiet a few.