Latest Review about 2 months ago

Randy H.
Fairborn, OH
07/11/2019
Procurement of my G80
Kendall Harrison and Ron Whittaker really represent this dealership in a professional manner. The quality of the Genesis is really second to none. I am extremely impressed with the product.

Randy H.
Fairborn, OH
2019 Genesis G80
07/11/2019 Category: Sales
High quality people working there is the first, Second is the outstanding Genesis product.
Kendall Harrison and Ron Whittaker represented the facility in such a professional manner, that really brings great credibility to this dealership. Currently my G80 had to go in for some paint work, which has me concerned that the repaired area will not be of the same quality as the production paint finish. This will be the test of the service department of which I have not rated yet. I am still with the G70 rental unit. I truly hope the repair is none recognizable - it must be PERFECT!