Genesis Of West Palm Beach

HB
Harvey B.
12/03/2019 Category: Sales
Everything was easy
Very friendly, easy to deal with
Delivers the car on time
Salesman Chris Lawson was a pleasure to work with

LH
Louis H.
Delray Beach, FL
2020 Genesis G80
11/29/2019 Category: Sales
Great dealer
Very clean
All staff was very knowledgeable
Best experience getting a car

TP
Teresa P.
Miami, FL
11/07/2019 Category: Sales
I love my car!
Nice facility, people are very polite and helpful, no high pressure. I do feel like they really care that my experience was good and that I got a car that I love.

AA
Alexander A.
11/07/2019 Category: Sales
What a great buying experience!
I bought a lot of different cars in different dealerships and it’s always been a nightmare for me, this was a first time I left dealership happy with big smile! What a great buying experience! Fast easy and smooth!
Love my genesis!

Jacques T.
10/09/2019 Category: Sales
The sales persons are great, the place is very nice to be in. They treat you well
You will have to look at the survey.
NAPLETON"S anytime a great dealer to buy.
Thank you for everything they did for me
This is my second time that I bought from them and I do hope there will be more

Suzanne S.

Lorraine L.
Jensen Beach, FL
10/03/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis customer for Life
What an awesome experience to walk into a car dealership and feel wonderful with the place, the salemen, and all staff. Napleton is the best. Thank you AJ Herrera for helping us.

LW
Lisa W.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
09/24/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience from beginning to end
This dealership made my purchase of a Genesis G70 excellent from before the test drive through sales and finance. Everyone - not just the specific people I dealt with - was very friendly and solicitous of my every need and want. They always wanted to make sure that we were being helped, if we wanted anything to eat or drink while we were waiting, if they could locate someone for us, etc. The service specialist who hooked me up with the salesman who hooked me up with the brand development manager and the sales manager and the finance manager and general manager... It was a great experience, and I love the car!

IM
Irving M.
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
Sales Mgr Anthony was great and so is the Genesis Mgr. Fred.
I have purchased two other Genesis and hope to continue leasing future cars at Napleton.

Ruth S.
09/04/2019 Category: Sales
If you are not a name snob
The G90 can go side by side against any high end luxury sedan.

SR
Sheldon R.
Boynton Beach, FL
08/11/2019 Category: Sales
Customer Service
Sales team did everything to make the experience enjoyable

JN
James N.
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
New review
I say yes because of the Genesis cars. The facility is out dated. Too long from time a deal is done to signing of documents. I waited at least 45 minutes or more. What is that nonsense at bottom about terms of service.

Robert H.
Port St. Lucie, FL
08/02/2019 Category: Sales
Extremely Poor Experience
I leased a new Genesis in Palm Springs, CA 6 days before deciding to get one for my Florida residence as well. Everything was so positive in CA-- Peter, the Sales rep was very good and not overly aggressive and Gary back in the F&I Dept was one of the best I've dealt with. I would tell you that these guys made the overall experience very positive. Well that was CA.
It was so positive as I stated above, that I went less than a week later and got the same car on the East Coast in Florida-- I don't want to mix the surveys, but the dealership in Florida has been horrendous to deal with. I traded in a car 13 days ago there and that car has still not been paid off to close out my contract with Lexus. Furthermore, I still do not have an account number for this vehicle to go in and start making payments on-line. When I called the dealership on Monday (7/29-- 9 days after getting the vehicle) , I spoke to the Sales Mgr. I had dealt with (Rance) and he told me the "deal hasn't funded yet", but he'd check into it and call me back in a few hours-- that was 4 days ago and still no call. I just put in another call to Rance and was told he's on the phone. Gee all this to pay my bill???
The experience at this dealership in Florida was hugely disappointing yet I still purchased the vehicle because the vehicle was what I wanted-- here are some other bullet points from that experience:
1) filled out all of my info on line the night before including my ss# because the website said it would save an abundance of time.
2) Was given a trade in quote for my vehicle on line the night before yet when I went into the dealership, the initial number that you guys came back with was $10,000 below what the quote was on-line.
3) I called the dealership that morning to make sure the car was there that I wanted-- they said it was-- I drove over 45 minutes and the car was not there that I wanted.
4) The process took over 5 hours to complete (why did I waste time the night before on-line then?)
5) Once I was taken to the Finance office, I had a Finance guy who was sick with a major cold touching all of the paperwork I had to sign-- he proceeded to tell my wife and I that he had gotten sick because he was laid off from the dealership earlier in the week, but ended up coming back only the day before because the dealership needed him. Who tells a customer all of this?
6) Once led out of the Finance office, we were taken downstairs to a cashier window to give our deposit-- we stood there over 10 minutes waiting for the 2 women to decide how to process the check.
7) The dealership continued to ask us to fill out the survey with all top scores-- you know what? They have to close the deal out because I haven't even gotten that survey yet.
8) After not getting a call back from Rance, I called and left a message for the GM of the dealership (Chris Layton) both yesterday and today and still no return call from him either. I guess I shouldn’t expect the Sales Mgr to call back if his GM doesn’t do so either.
I am now worried that my payments are due on the 20th of each month and I don't have this setup yet in your system-- I paid my CA lease within a few days.
I would not recommend this dealership to anyone moving forward and would be very reticent in wanting to take my vehicle back there for any type of service needed.

LH
Loren H.
Boca Raton, FL
07/25/2019 Category: Sales
Love my G80
I think Genesis is a great car but because they have INCREASED the price(interest rate, money factor, depreciation etc) they lose potential customers on lease programs