George Yelland Inc

Latest Review about 4 years ago

Bill H. on 09/27/2013
Bill said the vehicle looks great, but the process was a constant hustle.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/23/2013
Review Created: 09/27/2013
Deborah F. on 08/26/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Place to take your car!"
I have been taking my car to Bill W. for many years and I would not even think of taking it any where else for repairs. My husband recommended Bill when I had a problem with my foreign made car. I had been taking it to the dealership because no one seemed to do repairs on it other than them. I was being ripped off by the dealer, having taken my car back several times being told there was nothing wrong. Upon taking my car to Bill, he had it for 1 hour and diagnosed the problem and had it back to me the same day running great! I was impressed from that moment on. My husband and I refer to Bill and his associate Paul before buying any car! Bill and Paul charge very reasonable rates for all car repairs, big or small. Both do great work, scheduling an appointment is easy and I have never had to wait more than a day to get my car back. I am and always will be a loyal customer! Keep up the great work!
Service Date: 08/23/2013