Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

12/10/2018
Great Experience
I had an issue with a leaky windshield, and not only where the repairs covered by the windshield company, German Car Repair worked directly with them, making the process seamless for me. I was in and out of their facility quickly, their staff was very courteous, knowledgeable, and communicative.

Thanks for the great work!

SAMUEL B.
Woodstock, GA
Audi S4
12/09/2018
New top on my S4 Cab
OUTSTANDING! it's just that simple. I have already made my next appointment.

DON P.
12/09/2018
Audi 2006 Serviced
Mark and Taylor at the front desk are experienced and personable. This was my first visit to GCR. They defined what had to be done, provided the price and that is what was delivered.

Claude c.
Porsche Panamera
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Claude said this business gave him excellent service.

Divyek B.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Divyek said his vehicle is still not fixed. Other places did not charge him to look at his vehicle. He stated he thinks they found the problem at this business. He is still deciding, but may be back for a partial repair. It was his 1st visit, and he wasn't expecting them to charge for the initial look.
ALAN K. from German Car Repair responded on 12/12/2018

Divyek,
Thank you for your feedback. Your vehicle is still not fixed, because you declined any repairs after my technician spent time diagnosing it, road testing it, and preparing a list of what it needs. To refresh your memory, here is the report that you were given after his diagnosis:
"UPPER STRUT MOUNTS ARE FAILED, DRIVERS SIDE STRUT IS TORN OUT AND PUSHING THROUGH THE STRUT TOWER. IMMEDIATE REPLACEMENT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. SWAY BAR END LINKS HAVE WEAR AND THE CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS AND BALLJOINTS ARE WORN."
We also made it clear to you that there would be an up-front diagnostic fee for his time, and that if you did decide to repair your vehicle with us on this visit, the diagnostic fee would be waived.
I regret that you are not completely satisfied, but my technicians cannot be expected to work for free. Please let me know if there is anything further that we can do for you.

Alan Kidson.

CJ
CHAD J.
12/07/2018
Great service as usual !
Car done on time, price as quoted, and even got great advice to prevent my wife from buying a bug convertible

PD
PETE D.
Porsche 911
12/03/2018
Always a great visit at GCR!
Just an oil change today on the 05 997, staff is always courteous, helpful, and fast!

ROBERT C.
Atlanta, GA
11/29/2018
They Always Have Your Back!
I was having pulsating brake issues with my 650i. I brought it in and they found the rotors had warped. Alan’s team replaced them under warranty, since they only had 10k miles on them, which I really appreciated! I had just installed 4 new tires and had an alignment done at the tire store at the time of installation. I was informed at German Car Repair that the bushings on the lower control arms were completely shot, which the alignment guy at the tire store should have seen. I am glad Alan’s team discovered this and made the needed repair, or my new tire investment would have been wasted.

DERONDA S.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
11/29/2018
Consistent Excellence
German Car Repair has maintained my car for 7 years and throughout they have always been honest, fair priced, and provided excellent customer service. I highly recommend them.

RAJA R.
Duluth, GA
11/23/2018
Another good service by German Car Repair

Gainesville, GA
Porsche 911
11/22/2018
Always great service!
I’m fortunate to have found GCR , they are always accommodating & straightforward with me regarding my 2008 911 . I have & will continue to refer business to Alan & his team.

AT
AL T.
11/22/2018
Oil and filter service
Prompt and courteous service. Very knowledgeable.

RUSS C.
11/19/2018
Diligent and Resourceful
I really appreciate the diligence and resourcefulness of Alan and his team. They put a great deal of effort into diagnosing and solving an electrical gremlin that has plagued my 2009 BMW 535i for years. Where others failed and gave up, Alan drew upon his wealth of experience and his many contacts in the industry to narrow the field down to a couple of likely suspects. Going with his instinct, he chose the most likely candidate and it paid off. Gremlin: 0, Alan: 1. Thanks, Alan and team!

STAN M.
Charlotte, NC
11/19/2018
Excellent work and better customer service
Sadly you simply don't find good or even adequate customer service any more. German Car Repair is a ray of sunshine on a dark rainy day. I had a warning light on in my sons 328 and called GCR. Taylor answered and told me it was most likely a faulty gas cap but it could be one of many many other faults. He suggested I bring it in and he would give it a quick scan. On the way there I realized the air conditioning was not really cooling adequately. When I got there I asked if they could look at the A/C as well. They didn't have time to examine the A/C but did put it on the computer to determine the source of the warning light. Sure enough it was the bad gas cap. (The car is a 2009 and had the original cap.) He didn't have one in stock but said he could have one by the afternoon OR I could go to the dealership which is only a few miles down the road. He provided directions and when I asked how much for the scan and advice he said........NO CHARGE! Seriously when does that EVER happen. We were in and out in less that 15 minutes. We have since taken the car back for the AC repair. They called with the diagnosis and also called when it was complete. ALL in the promised amount of time.
Besides that the shop is immaculate, reception area is clean and well stocked with water, coffee, etc.
I wish all businesses would run like this.
Would I go back? Absolutely. They are my go to spot for BMW repairs.
100% rating. If you want your car repaired properly AND would like to be treated like a valued customer please give them a call.

AF
Angie F.
11/16/2018
Great Service & decent prices!
My BMW convertible 2012 engine told me that the coolant needed to e checked. German Car Repair assessed he need. They repaired the car within 24 hours and loaned me an older BMW vehicle free of charge. The repair bill was much less than what a BMW dealership would have charged me! Great service and friendly people!

LE
Lou E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Lou said the service was great. The work was done quickly. The service was done at an economical price.

Cindy S.
Porsche Boxster
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the employees kept in contact during her service. They delivered her vehicle in a timely manner.

KC
KIRK C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/13/2018
Kirk
It was easy to schedule my appointment and the service was delivered in a prompt and timely manner

BA
Beryl A.
Atlanta, GA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Beryl said the staff members were accommodating. They got to her quickly and had her new battery installed in 30 minutes. They offered a reasonable price, and did not try to take advantage. Taylor was very nice. The business was terrific. They got her in and out.