( 2068 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JE
JOHN E.
Roswell, GA
Porsche Panamera
12/08/2019
Knowledgeable and Professional
Great place! Clean and organized facility. Friendly and accommodating staff, knowledgeable technicians.
Plus, it felt like they took care of my Porsche with the same consideration I would.
I’m definitely a loyal Client, and I’d highly recommend them to anyone else with a German car, too!

HG
HENRI G.
12/06/2019
First visit
Oil change appointment scheduled, went as expected.. Friendly service writers, spacious modern facility with service bays spotless clean and bright . Oil service promptly executed and I was out the door in about 1 HR.
Thumbs up first visit.

MIKE G.
Perry, GA
BMW M5
12/06/2019
A+ BMW Service
I have already provided several very positive reviews for GCR. And here is another one. I drive 2 1/2 hours each way, though downtown Atlanta traffic, to bring my old BMWs (1985 635CSi, 1986 635CSi (euro) and 1991 M5) to Alan and Michael for service. These folks are the best BMW techs I have found in many years of fooling around with these cars. Period. Could not be happier with the service I receive at GCR.

LF
LONNIE F.
Fairburn, GA
Porsche Cayenne
12/05/2019
Once again, took care of my vehicle needs with great service. Quick diagnosis and timely repair.

RICK H.
Service and Responsiveness!
My car was having an issue. I made a call to GCR they immediatley picked up and said they would service it ASAP. They kept me abreast of progress along the way and helped me avoid costs that were unnecessary.
Great Service and Great team. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

JACK M.
Porsche 911 Carrera
Usual Maintanance
Just changed break fluid and oil. Very good customer service as always.

JAMIE P.
Porsche Boxster
12/04/2019
Always great!
Thanks so much for taking care of our Porsche!

Duluth, GA
BMW M6
11/25/2019
Short shifter
GCR is great all around. What is nice is they suggest improvements that don't cost you any more than original. My shifter linkage was worn out. So, they suggested a short shifter from a newer model car that works fantastic and shifts like a dream. Let alone quicker when buzzing by newer cars in my 1988 M6.

Thanks Team GCR

Engine light
It was an excellent service!
I recommend this place.

CA
CLAY A.
Gainesville, GA
BMW M6
Excellent Workmanship
Alan and the crew did a great job with attention to detail. Highly recommend.

DAVID C.
11/22/2019
Professional and trustworthy, GCR does great work
It is a 45-minute drive from our home to German Car Repair, but it's worth it knowing my car is in the right hands.

ANTHONY B.
Always great service
Have been a GCR customer for several years now. Currently servicing our BMW 5 series and Porsche Macan at GCR —- and so happy we discovered them. Wonderful service and very detailed in their work with insights into proactive maintenance that you may want to address on future visits. Very pleased customer, give them a try and you’ll see what I mean.

BRETT B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
11/16/2019
Outstanding experience
Friendly and professional service at a reasonable price. I’ll be bringing my AMG’s there from now on. The only improvement would be a desk clients can use if waiting for the service.

Keep up the great work!
ALAN K. from German Car Repair responded on 11/18/2019

Brett,

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We do have an office set up for our clients to work while waiting on their service, equipped with wi-fi. Please feel free to use it the next time you are here.

Regards,

Alan Kidson.

Owner.

Mercedes-Benz E350
11/16/2019
Good experience
This was my first visit. I had a good overall experience. The service was quick and I believe thorough.

I will leave a more detailed review after my next service.

JACK M.
11/14/2019
Making the impossible - possible
Got a new car - to me. I needed a lot of small and unusual stuff done. Mainly electronics . In addition 20k service including oil and break fluid change. Service was great as usual including a very caring staff. Total price was lower than I expected.

PD
PETE D.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
11/13/2019
Always a good visit!
Time is everything, Alan and his team are very time oriented. The tech had driven the car into the service bay before we left their counter! They needed two hours for the service and it was out front ready to go exactly two hours later!

RA
ROB A.
Porsche Cayenne
11/10/2019
Glow plugs
Great communication and service as usual!

Canton, GA
11/08/2019
Expectations met.
As scheduled....on time...no surprises.

MIKE S.
11/07/2019
New Customer - Impressed
The shop is immaculate and the mechanics first class, factory-trained technicians. Mark, the service manager, was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. THE GCR team perform what needs to be done, taking into account Factory recommendations. Dealerships like to use elapsed time, in lieu of mileage, to replace parts that are entirely serviceable. On my Audi A7, the dealer recommended replacing spark plugs, V-belt, cabin filter, and air filter, among other things, when they were perfectly fine. At GCR, we will replace them when the time comes. I like this service philosophy because it can save you thousands of dollars of repair costs over the life of your vehicle, especially if you don't put a lot of miles on your car each year. I live in Sandy Springs, and it's well worth the drive up to Alpharetta!

Austell, GA
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/06/2019
Affordable luxury service
German Car Repair does it for me every time. I’ve had moderate and small repairs serviced to my 2014 Mercedes Benz; both times I was treated with the upmost respect interns of my time, maintenance and affordable fees.

Check them out and money!