1994 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review 28 minutes ago

AH
ANNA H.
Roswell, GA
08/24/2019
Knowledgeable and Professional and my “Go To” for service needs.

DAVID C.
Dallas, GA
Volkswagen CC
08/23/2019
Great service, great shop
Went in to get a rattle diagnosed and they were able to identify the issue and fix it!

CRAIG C.
Porsche Panamera
08/23/2019
Pre purchase inspection
Team at GCR was super helpful, professional and fast. Thanks!

EC
ELISE C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/21/2019
Top-notch mechanics and customer service!
Marc, Taylor and the knowledgeable mechanics keep me coming back! Keep up the great job!!!!

BG
BOB G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/16/2019
Great Again...Consistently
Set the appointment, arrived, got the loaner car, work took about 4 hours and everything perfect. They beat the dealership prices by $500+ and I am confident that the work is exceptional.

BF
BOB F.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/16/2019
Bob
Great service and very reasonably priced.
Will be back.

JOE B.
BMW M Roadster
08/15/2019
A great feeling walking in.
As soon as you walk in Taylor and staff make you feel like a special person.

MARK G.
BMW 325e
08/12/2019
Outstanding Service
German Car Repair is great. I brought in a 1985 E30 that I recently acquired. They went over the entire car and recommended what needed repaired. They did a great job repairing what needed done to make the car reliable and safe. I now also have a list for some future work. Great service, would most highly recommend them. Thanks GCR

BR
BO R.
Porsche 718 Cayman
08/10/2019
Impeccable service
Alan and his staff performed the annual service on my Porsche 718 Cayman S.

Scheduling of my appointment was quick and efficient, and Marc got my car in and out quickly.

Pricing was very reasonable.

Highly recommended for your German car.

AR
ANN R.
Volkswagen Eos
Excellent Customer Service
Efficient, friendly and thorough staff. I received an honest assessment of the issue and the cost was very fair. I highly recommend them.

RYAN M.
Cartersville, GA
Excellent Service Throughout the Process
A family member recommended I take my X5 35d to German Car Repair. I called in advance in case I needed to make an appointment to have a check engine light diagnosed. I spoke with Taylor and was told they could diagnose the problem the same day. Upon my arrival, I was promptly greeted. I was very pleased with how clean this facility is. I felt comfortable that attention to every detail will be given to my repair. I made plans, prior to my arrival, to leave my vehicle. Estimates were emailed along with information on setting up an account for service and maintenance. I was able to speak with Michael about previous repairs made at a shop closer to me. I am pleased with the service and length of time for the repairs. Glow plugs, a couple of sensors, and front control arm bushings were replaced. There was no wait for dropping off and picking up my vehicle. My vehicle was as clean as when I dropped it off. Everyone I spoke with was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.

I have two German repair shops that are closer to me but did not get the level of service I received here. I couldn't be happier. Thank you.

BRIAN H.
Porsche Boxster
08/09/2019
Porsche Window Regulator - Perfection....
Phenomenal shop! These gentlemen never disappoint. They work on my BMW and Porsche. Every encounter has always been spot on with the initial estimate and to the final invoice. I am definitely a customer for life! I can't see anyone ever being disappointed with the work from German Car Repair!

KC
KEVIN C.
Dallas, GA
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/07/2019
Timely and friendly service
The staff is amazing, the business is very clean and organized, I was in and out in under an hour, great price, A customer for life

FA
FRED A.
Porsche Boxster
08/06/2019
Boxster 2002
guys did a great job. Quick diagnosis and work done in a timely manner. Detail was awesome, car looks great.

RF
Richard F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service provided by this business was very professional and they did an excellent job.

DV
DAVID V.
08/04/2019
They don’t sell what’s not required
My 5 series bmw has 200k miles and is still a very enjoyable and safe car . Alan and his crew continue to exceed my expectations with their quality of Maintenance and service . I’m a perfectionist so when I visit their shop I’m grateful when they inform me what must be done verses observations and suggestions without being pushy or forceful of other possible needs . I never feel they suggest more work than required .

CHUCK W.
Atlanta, GA
Porsche 911 Carrera
My 2001 Porsche Turbo
I had a small leak in my transmission and the Porsche dealers wanted to replace the entire transmission and not just the seals. GCR said they could replace the seals and thanks to Alan, Taylor and the mechanics they did it. We learned through the experience that the tiptronic transmission in the Porsche was built by Mercedes. Both Mercedes and Porsche would not admit to this or supply us with new seals. Alan and his transmission people built new seals and the car is no longer dropping any oil. A perfect job by GCR. I am very happy with GCR and will continue using them to keep my car in perfect running condition. Nice people, great shop and reasonable prices.

Thanks guys.
CRW

08/03/2019
Service and price was outstanding
Great workmanship and price

MJ
MIKE J.
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
Awesome
In and out with new air filter within 15 minutes. These guys are awesome!

TT
TOM T.
Porsche 911
08/01/2019
excellent service
Simply put GCR does great work!