Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

KIRK C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/13/2018
Kirk
It was easy to schedule my appointment and the service was delivered in a prompt and timely manner

TW
THOMAS W.
Lakemont, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML320
Made it happen
Despite my MB only being 10 years old, the part needed was no longer produced. GCR searched and found a low mileage used part from west coast. My car is approaching 300K miles and I am determined to go further. I am not sure other shops would have made this effort.

ROBERT G.
BMW 745Li
Oil change / filter + inspection
Service was completed in a timely manner.

KW
KEVIN W.
Roswell, GA
=
Very professional, like being at a dealer. Great they have loaner cars. Pricing was below the dealer prices for same work.

CRANSTON M.
Atlanta, GA
Honestly Wired My Top
Thank you for repairing my BMW 2001CI soft top at no cost. How many shops would have provided that honest assessment, a wire was disconnected. It build within me so much trust with your organization. I’ve recommended you before this experience but I will make an effort to advertise your business. Thank you!

MATTHEW L.
Volkswagen CC
Super Fast Service and fair pricing
Alan and Taylor were great to deal with. Service was fast and the rates were very fair in my opinion. They communicated quickly and as far as car repair goes, this was a good experience.

JOE F.
11/02/2018
Fantastic Reasonable Car Repair!
My BMW 335i gave me a message saying the coolant needed to be serviced or the engine would be compromised. I quickly came to this company as recommended by a friend. GCR quickly assessed the problem, fit me in, & gave me a free loaner vehicle. GCR was able to repair the coolant system & get me back on the road within 24 hours. Also, the charge was very reasonable compare to the BMW dealerships! Thank you, German Car Repair! I shall return again & again!

Suwanee, GA
Great experience
great experience with GCR, good advice and reasonable price

TW
THERESA W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/01/2018
They were honest and upfront on major costs on my 2007 ML320 CDI Mercedes. They didn't have to tell me that the upcoming cost plus unforeseen cost once repairs begin would be more than car is worth. You just don't find this honesty anymore and I greatly appreciated that. I highly recommend German Car Repair for all your car needs.

EB
ED B.
Marietta, GA
Porsche Cayman
11/01/2018
Unparalleled service and expertise!
A top notch shop with a superior team, equipment, and capacity to get your vehicle’s maintenance done quickly and efficiently.

Canton, GA
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/31/2018
So far so good
Very thorough when I ask many questions. Very clear in what is being done and next steps. I appreciate the transparency.

MT
MATT T.
Audi TT
10/30/2018
First-timer with my TTS
I brought my Audi TTS in for an oil and filter change, nothing major. I’m fairly new to the area and had a very good mechanic in South Florida who I trusted with my previous Audi — so the bar is very high. The folks at German Car Repair are professional and know their German cars inside and out. I was happy with the service and will return for regular maintenance. I totally recommend them, especially if you love your car like I do!

AJ
ANN MARGARET J.
Gainesville, GA
Porsche Macan
10/29/2018
Great service - great visit
This is such a wonderful place - their service is great and prices are wonderful.

CJ
CHAD J.
Porsche Boxster
10/26/2018
Serviced finished early!
As usual, GCR gets the job done efficiently and at a reasonable cost. Thanks y’all!

DAVID B.
Atlanta, GA
Porsche 911
10/26/2018
2015 GT3
Excellent service, as always. Thank you

TR
Tom R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Tom said that the place exceeded all expectations and he will be back.

Roger B.
Audi Q7
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the staff were helpful and had his vehicle ready when expected.

RICK B.
Woodstock, GA
Porsche Panamera
10/24/2018
A five star facility with well established experts for Porsche, Audi, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, VW and a first class staff.
From the first phone call to ask questions about repair options and make an appointment the professionalism of the staff was obvious. The facilities are spacious, spotless, and extremely well equipped. The staff fully engages the customer into the process and is upfront about every facet of the repair. The customer waiting area is nicely furnished and spacious. There is coffee, water, snacks, and wifi. The only downside I encountered is the cost of repairs is only slightly less than the dealership service departments. I was hoping the cost savings with an independent repair shop would be greater. On the plus side the repair personnel are highly trained, experienced and have been with the business a long time. Unlike the dealership service department, you will know who is working on your German vehicle.

MATT W.
Audi TT
10/19/2018
Quality Service Reasonable Prices
I read the reviews on this spot and knew when I had to take my Audi in for service I would be giving them a try. They did not disappoint. Not only did my service go smooth, and my transmission leak fixed, but everything was throughly explained and priced reasonably. I am taking all my cars here for any service needs and so should you, without hesitation.

RAUL H.
Porsche Macan
10/19/2018
Excellent service + Amazing customer service = Best
Staff is always professional, yet personable. Never had a problem with any of their services and they are priced very reasonably. Also, they don't try to up-sale you services that are needed, they simply make you aware of them. I have zero complains and i would totally recommend this place. I have taken both of our cars multiple times!