Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KG
KATHY G.
Dahlonega, GA
Audi Q5
04/24/2019
Courteous and knowledgeable
The customer service representatives are always prepared for my appointment. They are knowledgeable about my car and are able to answer my questions and make appropriate recommendations. The work is done quickly and I always trust that it has been done correctly.

Gainesville, GA
04/23/2019
Efficiency
German Car Repair is the right place when your car needs help. The technician at the front office is efficient at providing you the accurate information about your vehicle in order for you to make an informed decision.

JOHN W.
Canton, GA
BMW Z4
04/19/2019
Always a great experience getting my Z4 serviced at GCR. My 2012 Z4 was completely serviced in less than 45 minutes while I waited. Great lounge area with plenty of coffee and relaxing furnishings.

CJ
CHAD J.
Porsche Cayenne
Great team!
As usual, they got me in quickly (kids college car) and had it done same day
Awesome !

ROD B.
Trustworthy!
I love the guys at German Car Repair. I have been going there for more than 10 yrs and over and over again Alan and his team have given me top notch service for a great price. I have the utmost trust abd respect for this crew.

CR
Charles R.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Charles' wife. She said the business is the best and the mechanic is wonderful.

VM
VIKI M.
04/14/2019
Repair Check Engine Light
Every time I've been to this service center, they provide exceptional service. They offer expertise, explanation, and exemplary service. While repairs can be costly, they offer suggestions and options. They really do seem to keep customers at the forefront of service. Great team!

04/12/2019
Cheaper diagnosis than BMW Dealer
Happy with the cheaper diagnosis. It's insane the BMW dealer wants $159 to just look at your car. The issue turned out to be something I had the dealer fix previously so I took it back to the dealer to get it repaired for free and gladly paid GCR their diagnostic fee.

RAJA R.
Duluth, GA
04/06/2019
As usual we got a fantastic service with a discount. My car is almost fifteen years old, thanks partly to German Cars it looks and drives great.

MIKE G.
Perry, GA
BMW 635CSi
04/04/2019
More excellent BMW service!
After my (usually very good) local tech was unable to fix my 1985 635Csi's brake issue, I took it to Alan for a second opinion, plus a valve adjustment and some other minor sorting the car needed. This follows GCR's recent work on my 1991 M5. The problem was identified, explained to me and properly repaired. The car has never looked, run or braked better. It is worth the time and trouble for me to drive 2 hours + to GCR for these guys to work on my old cars. It is nice to find folks who actually know what they are doing, seem to genuinely enjoy the work, fix your stuff right the first time and act like they appreciate the business. I've never dealt with a better shop in more than 35 years of fooling around with German cars.

MARTY M.
Big Canoe, GA
Porsche Macan
04/04/2019
Oil Change without a hitch
Everything was up to expectations on my recent oil change, and Mark scheduled me for a very short wait. I count on GCR for quality work, reasonable prices, great people and I’ve yet to be disappointed. Keep up the great work Team GCR!

TA
TOMAS A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/03/2019
Amazing!
They were very knowledgeable about what they do. Everything works perfectly for a reasonable price. Great job!

DV
DAVID V.
04/03/2019
persoanl interest and attention
My car was experiencing some loss of radiator fluid and I called Mark on a Monday to ask for an opportunity to have it reviewed same day with out an appointment . Mark agreed and after a quick review it was determined that a new part installed a few months back had failed . GCR replaced the part and did not charge me for the time or parts . I was impressed as Parts do fail and these parts installed are not manufactured by GCR but they still absorbed the expense to repair my car . I would have paid them for services rendered but they said its their personal warranty program and did not charge me . This type of service retains me as a customer

Mercedes-Benz C250
04/02/2019
Gr8 Service Gr8 Price
Everyone is very helpful and they take time to explain service options. No pressure just recommendations.

TT
TOM T.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/02/2019
Great People
The service at German Car Repair is always outstanding and this time was no exception. They are simply the best.

Roswell, GA
04/01/2019
My BMW needed light bulbs and an oil change and they fit me in while I waited in a clean, professional and beautifully designed waiting room with friendly & welcoming staff!
Thank you German Car Repair !

DENNIS W.
Lithia Springs, GA
Audi TT
03/30/2019
My New Place for Audi Repairs!
I took my 2004 Audi TT to German Car Repair, after being informed by a local Audi dealer that they will no longer perform repairs on older model Audis such as mine. They actually did me a favor, because GCR performed the difficult repair for my HVAC box expertly, and at a much better price than was quoted to me by another independent car repair location. I was impressed every step of the way, by their great web site, professional quote that spelled out all of the costs, personable and very helpful employees Taylor and Mark, and the owner Alan who took time to introduce himself and listen to my concerns. The reception/waiting area is spotless and welcoming. Even though it's a haul to get to Alpharetta from Lithia Springs, this is my new go-to place for anything my TT needs. Thanks, GCR!

CHRISTOPHER C.
Atlanta, GA
BMW M5
03/28/2019
Impeccable service from the Pros at German Car Repair, as always!
The best shop for your German Cars!
I drive my vehicles all the way from Vinings to be serviced by the true Pros here.
The lobby is beautiful and relaxing, and the people are friendly.
Thank you German Car Repair for all your expertise and tip top service.
Don’t go to the dealer, these guys are head and shoulders better!

RICHARD M.
Marietta, GA
03/26/2019
Quick and great service
I always take my car to get service here because it is quick and at get price.

CG
CARY G.
Volkswagen Golf R
03/26/2019
This was the first time I used GCR. Taylor was extremely helpful with selecting the correct clutch for my APR Stage II+ Golf R. Once the parts were received the work was completed in 24 hours. My car was returned clean and ready to go. They kept in close contact with me throughout the process and gave me the confidence they were experts and knew what they were doing. Time will tell if the clutch and the installation are good but I am very confident of the outcome.