Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

MARTY M.
Big Canoe, GA
07/13/2018
Excellent people, excellent service! fair prices!
After 10 years in storage, I decided to have our 911 serviced and thoroughly checked out. Taylor, Mark and Alan were all excellent in keeping me updated on the work that was being done, and were responsive to both my questions, as well as sharing insights into things needing attention.
Jerry is a terrific Porsche technician and did his usual ‘magic’ in getting the car prepared for driving again. GCR pricing is very fair and although this was a major service, it was within budget.
GCR’s shop is immaculate and well organized and the welcome feeling is always extended by Alan’s team. I have and will continue to recommend GCR to other Porsche friends!

MARK B.
07/12/2018
Consistent customer focused service
Alan and his team have been servicing my BMW and Audi vehicles for some time. Prompt, polite, convenient and a superior experience when compared with dealerships.

CT
CHUCK T.
Jasper, GA
Audi Q5
07/09/2018
Audi Q5 service July 2018
Again my expectations have been exceeded with the professional and personable service by the employees of German Car Repair. Thank you

CHANNING M.
Dahlonega, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/04/2018
Fast AC repair on my 2011 VW Jetta
Repair was scheduled for a two day visit (worst case), GCR completed the compressor replacement in one day and got my wife back on the road with ice cold AC. Staff are friendly and courteous and I was treated with the utmost respect.

ROBERT C.
07/01/2018
Helped Me Out, Big Time!
My car broke down and I had to be towed in. I arrived in the tow truck with my car, with no appointment and no way to get home. Taylor found a way to get me in a loaner vehicle, so I could get back to the office. GCR determined it was the alternator and found a way to get it replaced, prior to me leaving town for vacation. Awesome service and empathy for my personal situation!

06/28/2018
No surprises
Great work at a fair price. Nice folks to do business with.

JEFF W.
06/28/2018
Clutch and maintenance
Had my 2006 911S at German Car Repair for normal maintenance and clutch replacement. Have always been happy with service I receive there.

06/27/2018
Friendly, knowledgable and smooth operations
My first visit to GCR since moving to the Milton area just a month ago - I drove by their beautiful new location and made it a point to call them about servicing my BMW 328. Not only did they book the appointment but offered that they would have a loaner available for me at the time of the drop off (I was having them diagnose a recent idle issue). Really friendly staff, pristine work area and a real focus on customer service. I highly recommend GCR

Brian B.
Georgia
Porsche Cayenne
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was amazing. The employees called him with information on the needed repairs. They asked his permission before completing repairs. They were punctual.

DAVID B.
06/25/2018
Exceptional service
Great, competent and reliable service, as always. Why go anywhere else for Porsche care.

TK
TIM K.
BMW M3
06/23/2018
Professional
They were very accommodating with my schedule. Kept me updated and delivered the car on time.

Mcdonough, GA
06/22/2018
Great experience!
The service here was impeccable. The most important thing is that there is an honesty and trustworthiness that is
very evident. They also took the time to explain the recommendations and gave visuals to help make sure I understood the whole process.

RICK M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/22/2018
A very personable group.
Thanks for keeping the old girl running.

Robert G.
06/13/2018
Best German car repair
I have already written my review I just needed to add : yes I highly recommend.

JI
JOE I.
Audi S4
06/12/2018
Pinpoint Accuracy!
If there's anyone out there looking for a great story, then take the time to explore GCR's website. Alan's passion and integrity is shared by the entire staff - knowledgeable, professional, and just dead honest! North Atlanta is lucky to have such a talented group of individuals under the same roof. Thank you for taking such good care of my Audi S4!
ALAN K. from German Car Repair responded on 06/12/2018

Joe, thank you for your great review. We appreciate you entrusting your Audi to us for service.
Alan Kidson.

DF
DOUG F.
Porsche Boxster
06/09/2018
2000 Boxster S
We have been dealing with German Car Repair since they were in Roswell. From oil changes to IMS service they have been our only mechanic. Won’t let anyone else touch my car!

KT
KELLY T.
06/08/2018
Honest, thoughtful and fair service. Solved an issue that has plagued my car for years that went unresolved by other shops. Very happy!!

MELISSA P.
Cumming, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/08/2018
Customer Service
Always professional and timely. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Duluth, GA
BMW 325i
06/07/2018
Honest responsive
I came into shop to have a latch on the trunk repaired. I was told what the wait time would be and the cost. Exactly as promised. Thanks for your professionalism.

JE
JAMES E.
Cumming, GA
Volkswagen GLI
06/05/2018
Exceptional Service
My 2009 VW GLI registered a warning related to the throttle body. This was over Memorial Day weekend of course so I couldn't get the car in until Tuesday. Luckily I didn't drive it anywhere else because when I drove to German Car Repair one of my engine seals went and I was leaking oil everywhere.

These guys had a full schedule of course due to the holiday weekend, but were able to squeeze my car in and have it done before Friday of that same week. Not only that they provided me with a loaner which was critical since my wife was unavailable due to her father in the hospital. When I couldn't pick up the car Friday after 4pm they OFFERED to meet me any time Saturday morning (their closed!) to let me pick up my car.

Excellent all around. Highly recommend.