Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

KATIE W.
Woodstock, GA
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/25/2018
Excellent and trustworthy service!
When my car turned 100,000 miles, I decided that it was finally time to stop going to the dealership for service. I chose German Car Repair for my VW Beetle based on the high number of outstanding reviews it has received. I called and Taylor was very helpful in helping me to determine exactly what types of services would be appropriate given my car's age. His estimate was about $400 less than the estimate that the dealer provided to me. I booked the appointment at German Car Repair for service. From the moment I walked in the door I felt as though I had chosen the right place. The staff is kind, efficient, knowledgable, and helpful. It's also extremely clean and organized inside. They had a loaner car ready for me for the day since it was a longer service. My car is running well and I will be a returning customer.

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
09/20/2018
greats service - options alawys given for repairs of "more costly versus less costly for example
Great work and team - fast efficient and very professional

JOE L.
09/16/2018
BMW X5 4.8i
I am have been a GCR client for 8 years. I have 3 BMW's that they service. Alan and his team are consistently superb at client interface and top shelf grade A work. They are professional, empathetic and super skilled. I consider all of them friends and trust them implicitly. I have recommended this business to at least 30 friends and none of them have been disappointed.

BG
BOB G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/13/2018
Excellent As Usual
GCR did a great job again on my Mer Benz and provided excellent information and answers to my questions. It is the only place to take your vehicle. Bob G

SJ
STEVE J.
Woodstock, GA
BMW 328i
09/12/2018
Customer service and problem solving
I'm very pleased with my GCR experience. Taylor is a credit to your company, the repairs were timely and reasonably priced. I will be back as a service and repair customer.

CRAIG W.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/12/2018
Fast, friendly and efficient service!
In and out fast. Less expensive than I thought it would be.

CHRISTOPHER C.
09/10/2018
Jerry is the best!!
Bring your Porsche here and Jerry will take great care of it.

NR
NANETTE R.
09/08/2018
Very helpful and prompt
Taylor is a very courteous and knowledgeable service advisor.

CHRISTEL C.
Blue Ridge, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
So professional!
I loved working with these guys. I was quite certain that my Mercedes had blown a cylinder. In fact, it had! And then I'd added oil, and it stopped. Most places would have invented a problem to have work. But these guys checked and checked and found nothing and only charged me for an hour of their time. This will be my shop of choice!!

REX G.
Standard service
Only problem was that no one informed me my car was ready after the service was completed. I wasted time sitting when I had other things to do.

JANET K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/07/2018
Customer Service is alive & well @ German Car Repair!
Bought yet another in a long string of used German cars and immediately made an appointment for GCR to check it out & give it an oil change. They were happy to share it looked like a great buy & all it needed was the oil change. They set my expectations for what the next service would be & when it would be needed and they gave me a ride home after I dropped it off the night before!

KR
KEVIN R.
Canton, GA
09/06/2018
Friendly, quick, knowledgeable staff.

RP
Renee P.
09/05/2018
I love these guys
Although I have to drive clear across town and beyond the perimeter, it is worth it.

RF
Robert F.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they did all the work in a timely manner. , They did the work quicker than was expected.

ROBERT C.
09/01/2018
Always Dependable...
I made an appointment to bring my car in to replace the corona rings LED daytime running lights. I scheduled at 11am and needed to wait for the car. By the time I finished checking in, my car had already been brought to the shop to begin work. I really appreciate how German Car Repair understands we are all trying to manage our days and keep to our agreed upon schedules. And, their work is outstanding!

DAN W.
Cumming, GA
Volkswagen Beetle
09/01/2018
Fantastic Service
It was our first time using GCR. We had a great experience and will definitely be taking out cars back when they need serviced. We could not get over how clean and meticulous they are.

DOUG M.
Canton, GA
08/31/2018
Boss 1
Great service. Very knowledgeable. I will absolutely use German Car Repair again.

AI
ANTHEA I.
Marietta, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/31/2018
Professional and Reasonable
Service is always great at German Car Repair. Very trustworthy place to bring your car. Alan the owner is very honest and personable. Taylor is friendly and very professional.

Dean C.
Cumming, GA
Porsche Cayman
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Dean said the business does what they say they will do, for the price they say, and they do it right.

TK
TIM K.
BMW M3
08/23/2018
Professional!
Very timely and delivers on what they say. Even helped with the damage repair from the towing company.