CYNTHIA S.
Berry Creek, CA
06/01/2020
Gilbert’s is my only go-to auto mechanic shop
The mechanics are highly highly qualified technicians. The owner uses incredibly sophisticated auto-diagnostic tools. They are honest, reliable and hard-working people. Gilbert’s is my only go-to auto shop.
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you, so much!  We enjoy taking care of your maintenance needs!

KORODY M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/27/2020
Great new fav!
Honest, friendly, efficient service. Professional crew. Fairly priced. I think I found a good, local mech shop, for my families vehicle
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/27/2020

We appreciate the sentiments!  We will be here for you, for a long time to come!

KC
KENDRA C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/22/2020
I will definitely take my car there whenever I need a repair they communicate well they have fair pricing and are very professional with good attitudes
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/23/2020

Thank you!  We enjoyed having you here, as well.  Looking forward to helping take care of your vehicle, in the future!

Suzuki XL-7
05/21/2020
Old school service
Ever since I moved my family so far away from “home”, I FINALLY found a shop that I can trust! Luke always tried his best to tell me what’s going on with my vehicle and the progression of the work being done. If I can’t do it my self I am taking it down to Gilbert’s Auto Remedy!!!!....and I’m definitely sending anybody I know who needs wrenching done on their vehicle to Luke, da boys,and da girl....again Mahalo guys!!!!🤙🏽
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you!  We really appreciate your sentiments and will try to live up to your expectations!

LL
LUIS L.
Volkswagen GTI
05/20/2020
Human contact
Even they are bussy all the time, they take care of customer very well and try to find a solucion for you problem. Luck, the mechanic, is an exceptional professional guy.
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you, for your vote of confidence.  We will strive to earn your ongoing business, going forward!  Thank you, again.  Did you find out anything more about your car?

Chevrolet Blazer
05/20/2020
Friendly and experienced crew. Great place.
I had a great experience at Gilbert's. This was my first visit but it will not be my last. I will definitely be telling my friends about this shop. Thank you so much.
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you, for your faith in us!  We look forward to earning it!

Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/21/2020

We reallly appreciate your patronage and feedback.  We will try to live up to it!

DENISE C.
05/15/2020
Awesome Shop!
I would recommend this shop to anyone that wants an honest opinion on how their car is running. They are honest and very detailed. You know exactly what's going on with your car when you speak with them after they take a look at it. The mechanic is very knowledgeable and will explain in detail whats wrong with your car!!
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/15/2020

We are so happy that you feel that way!  We here at Gilberts Auto feel that the truth about your investment is not only necessary, but a good thing, in the long run.  Thank you for trusting Gilberts.

AW
ANDREW W.
Toyota Tundra
05/15/2020
People are nice and always do a great job
They get the job done fast and always right
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/15/2020

Thank you, for the kind words!  Glad to hear that it was a good experience and we are hoping to serve your maintenance needs, in the future!

MARTINE B.
05/09/2020
Best service
They are quick and very professional... i would highly recommend them for any and all auto repair 100%
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/09/2020

Thank you!  Looking forward to taking care of your maintenance needs, in the future!

DK
DEBRA K.
Chico, CA
05/06/2020
Definitely recommended!
I had no idea where to take my car to get the AC fixed. I was referred to Gilbert Auto Remedy by my very trusted tire guy. Now I have a very trusted mechanic! Undoubtedly I will have more repairs in the future and this is where I’ll go. Everyone is amazing there!
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/06/2020

Happy to have you!  Hopefully your AC will continue to work well!  We look forward to helping you in the future with your maintenance needs!

JO
JOHN O.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/06/2020
Great service, great attitude
I've been in here with another vehicle. I was happy with that one, almost a year ago, also. This was an F-150, King Ranch. Got a few workarounds and good advice plus way cheaper than other places on the difficult Ford Spark plugs.They always treat you right. Mechanical projects elude me but a friendly shop with good service- I will be back.
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you, for the vote of confidence!  We enjoy having you here!

DF
DAVID F.
Nissan Murano
05/04/2020
Very friendly staff
Was really happy that they fixed the problem that I had with my car.
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/05/2020

So good to hear that you are pleased with our work.   Thank you for choosing Gilberts!

MANUEL L.
Palermo, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/02/2020
👍🏼
Good communication and nice people. Mechanics take the time to show and explain things to you in an understandable way. Would recommend thief service.
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 05/02/2020

Thank you for your recommendation...we hope to continue to earn it!

04/30/2020
great service
your work is very amazing, thank you so much for everything
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you, for choosing Gilberts, as we know you have a choice!  Looking forward to scheduling maintenance for you in the future!

CG
CLAUDIA G.
Chevrolet Prizm
04/27/2020
Very customer service. Very friendly!
RELIABLE.. HONEST.. FRIENDLY... LOW PRICE
Kurt G. from Gilbert's Auto Remedy responded on 04/27/2020

We're happy you feel that way...thinking about raising the price, though...JK!