Russ R.
10/23/2020
Both of the auto techs years of experience make the difference!
The experience I noted above shows on the fast diagnosis and ability to repair. I recommend their shop to anyone !

Stanley C.
Penn Valley, CA
Toyota Tundra
10/22/2020
Was easy to make an appt and the service was great !
I would have given them a five star rating but they were out of cups for the coffee and water.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you Stanley, but due to OSHA Covid guidelines, I am not allowed to maintain a common water cooler or coffee station.

NP
Nancy P.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/21/2020
This is the place to go
No need to look further for car service, Roadrunner Automotive is reliable, friendly and affordable. If you have to wait, the waiting room is very clean and comfortable and they have your car serviced in a timely manner.

Russ R.
Geo Prizm
10/21/2020
They got me right in and found the problem and repairs.
Great service and repair !

Kyle M.
Penn Valley, CA
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said they were great. But there are follow up issues for which he needs to bring the vehicle back.

FS
Fred S.
Jeep Liberty
10/03/2020
Quality work at a reasonable price.

Kaylee M.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/29/2020
The best
Only trust this shop with my car. Dealerships have been a constant let down and always deceptive, never at Roadrunner though. Brian is trustworthy and upfront about everything. Will keep coming back!

09/27/2020
good service
Had to have tune up and plug replacement. This model vehicle has had problems with plugs breaking during replacement, resulting in additional costs. Job was completed with no problems.

SK
Sara K.
09/24/2020
Honest Auto Repairs
I've been bringing my car here since my husband referred me. Brian is always honest, efficient and prompt. In addition he is direct and keeps me continually informed so there are no surprises. I always appreciate his input and feedback! This is honestly the best auto repair experience that I've had since relocating to Northern California.

JJ
Jim J.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the business every time is professional and does the exact work at the estimate he is given. He said they are reliable and enjoys doing business with them.

Thank you Jim!

MN
Michael N.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Michael said that they're very good and he's been there before. Everything was fine.

Thank you Michael!

Karil M.
09/15/2020
Smog Check
In and out in about twenty minutes. Nice waiting room with plenty to read and a pug to keep you company!

Thank you!

Jerri-Lynn K.
Scion tC
09/06/2020
This was my first visit to Roadrunner Automotive. I won a free smog check and came in to have my car smogged. Roadrunner services the vehicles where I work and I've always heard how nice they are. I agree!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you very much Jerri-Lynn!

Kim S.
Wheatland, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/01/2020
Amazing Service
This is hands down the best shop to go to! Brian is so great to deal with. Roadrunner Automotive is the only place that we will ever go for a smog again!

Thank you Kim!

Lori M.
Cadillac Escalade
09/01/2020
Convenient. Reliable.dependable.Friendly
Dan the owner is a down to earth ,honest .friendly man who did what he said he would do..A family man that was able to treat me with the customer service respect thats welcoming to anyone. I had no issues. He took my car in and out. I will be back for my smog in two weeks. Thanks for all your help. Lori M
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you Lori! We appreciate your business. I am Brian btw though. See you soon.