FS
Fred S.
Buick Century
06/19/2018
Great customer service.
Quality work at a fair price. I've recommended Roadrunner to two friends.

NM
Nathan M.
Penn Valley, CA
Nissan Rogue
06/13/2018
WOW!!!!
When it comes to repairs, I would never consider taking any of my vehicles anywhere else! The owner runs the most honest and trustworthy auto shop I know. Fast, quality work at a fair price. Hands down, THE BEST!!!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you Nathan! The Roadrunner Team!

SR
Sara R.
Washington, CA
06/09/2018
great service
i showed up early for appointment and they got me right in and the work was done in half the time i expected- friendly and professional
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for choosing us Sara! The Roadrunner Team!

VQ
Volkhard Q.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Volkhard said the service was fast and friendly.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you Volkhard! The Roadrunner Team!

LA
Lance A.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/07/2018
On time. Quick. Clean. Nice
See above.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you Lance! The Roadrunner Team!

Anonymous avatar
05/25/2018
Roadrunner Goes Above & Beyond!
The staff at Roadrunner Automotive are very friendly and professional. They are very thorough and have the client's best interest in mind (e.g., give realistic assessments without pressure to make unnecessary repairs or part replacements). I trust the advisement of their staff and will continue to take my car to Roadrunner Automotive.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you so much! The Roadrunner Team!

Deanna M.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Deanna said the business is honest and reliable.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you Deanna! The Roadrunner Team!

Jedidiah W.
Lincoln MKT
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Jedidiah said this business was able to work with his schedule. He really trusted everything Brian told him.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for choosing us Jedidiah! The Roadrunner Team!

Angelina S.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Angelina said the business did a good job.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you Angelina! The Roadrunner Team!

Jasmin W.
Kia Rio
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Jasmin said everything went well and she had no issues at this business.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Jasmin! The Roadrunner Team!

EZ
Ed Z.
Rough And Ready, CA
Lexus RX 400h
05/05/2018
New to the area
Being new to the area I search for a local trustworthy mechanic. I believe I found one. Professional, helpful and friendly. I was in and out quickly for the smog I needed. The price was fair I’ll definitely be back.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Ed! The Roadrunner Team!

CHUCK H.
04/28/2018
A/C service
I am greatly appreciative of the fact that Brian had time to service my a/c as it was not blowing cold air. He serviced it and as I was driving to Fresno with my two dogs I really needed the A/C. This was probably a one time slip it in the door and service it but elsewhere I would have had to wait for a later appointment. Thanks again Brian!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you Chuck! Sorry to hear you are moving! The Roadrunner team!

Scott S.

Mary O.
Cedar Ridge, CA
04/27/2018
Best Service Ever!
Never disappointed - Brian & his Crew bring it every time! Can't go wrong here!!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 04/27/2018

Thanky you Mary! The Roadrunner crew!

AH
Amy H.
Chevrolet Aveo
04/25/2018
Effortless Maintenance
Painless from the moment I dropped it off, servicing my vehicle here was KNOWING I had the very best technicians in the county keeping me and my passengers safe and on the road. For a more than reasonable price, I can count on Brian and the other experts at Roadrunner Auto to give me a fair and educated assessment of my vehicle's health. Servicing my vehicle at Roadrunner Auto has been a 100% positive experience,and I would highly recommend them to each and every one of my friends.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you Amy! The Roadrunner crew!

Kirk S.
04/23/2018
1997 Ford diesel truck
Thank you Brian for your professionalism and expertise in repairing my truck. My family and I are very grateful we found Roadrunner Automotive in Grass Valley. My son recommended your shop, and we heard Pat Day (host of Saturday morning Swap shop) say your name on the radio. I know my family and I will tell our friends and anyone else that needs a great mechanic to call you. Again, I thank you for getting my truck running better than it has in a long time, you have earned your five star rating and more.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you Kirk! That was a challenging repair. The Roadrunner team!

FS
Fred S.
04/22/2018
Great customer service.
My problem was accurately diagnosed by Brian over the phone. The estimate was right on and the car repair was done on schedule.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you Fred! The Roadrunner team!

Chris W.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff did a proper job servicing his vehicle.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you Chris! The Roadrunner team!

LW
Levi W.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Levi said the staff were quick and professional.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 04/27/2018

Thanks Levi! The Roadrunner crew!

CP
Cloy P.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Cloy said the staff did an outstanding job. He has had absolutely no problems since the completed service on his vehicle.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you Cloy! Brian and the Roadrunner team!