Jim S.
Penn Valley, CA
GMC Yukon
12/05/2019
call for appointment got in right away great service will recommend to other people
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Thanks Jim!

Rough And Ready, CA
12/30/2018
SMOG CHECK
I felt the owner didnt want to work on my car after it failed a smog.The day before I left the key on over nite, so the monitors would not register, not knowing this had any affect on getting it smog. So he reccomend to drive it
around a few days then bring it back to re-smog it, but I knew the light came on and off. He never mention that they would work it out so my car would pass a smog. So I had to bring it to an other auto Mechanic to fix it! So I went back and it passed, only because I had paid him for pre test. I would not go back, though not very personal, or conversational for owning a business.

GR
Ginni R.
Dodge Durango
05/14/2016
Brian and his true concern are what makes this place great.
It is so nice to finally have a mechanic in whom I have confidence. I know I can trust him to diagnose correctly and when he gives a time something will be finished, it is always correct or perhaps even early. Thank you Bryan!!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 05/14/2016

Thank you Ginni! Brian

Jim C.
Scion xA
11/02/2015
check Engine light
$97 for five minute fix, too expensive for being on a fixed income. Thank you for your help.

Russ R.
07/09/2020
Found the issue, quickly and saved money !
I thought it was something else wrong with my car. But when then test drove it they figured it was different. This saved me money in diagnosing and fix the problem quickly ! Great job

Thank you Russ!

Cristi H.
Hyundai Accent
Fast appointment
Very friendly. Will be going back for an oil change (this appointment was for a smog test)

Thank you Cristi!

Anita B.
smog check
Another quick, easy smog check! I'll never go anywhere else for this service!

Thank you Anita!

Dianna D.
07/02/2020
Best place to take your vehicle
I had to make a sudden out of town trip and my car was overdue for an oil change! I called and had my Lexus scheduled for the important last minute care that was needed - as usual a great job was done! Trip went so smoothly and I felt so safe knowing Roadrunner auto had carefully checked over my vehicle when the oil change was performed. As always, my vehicle received the quality work, good prices and knowledgeable expert staff care one can expect to receive at Roadrunner Auto!

Thank you Dianna!

MF
Mike F.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/30/2020
What makes this place great, It's the owner Brian and he crew.
If you want honesty and Perfection these are the guys you want working on your vehicle's.

Thank you Mike!

Alberta S.
06/29/2020
Fast service
Fast service, pleasant customer service and office wore mask which meant alot to me, I just had surgery and must be careful
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you Alberta! Glad you are feeling better!

AL
Albert L.
06/28/2020
Super clean place, very respectfull staff. very knowledgeable.
I went there for a simple smog check. The waiting room was akin to a doctor's office.(nice and clean)
The price was competitive. I asked the owner about a noise my truck makes and he took a listen, and it was bad news, but rather than trying to make a buck off me, he let me know that the repair it needed would cost about half the value of my truck and would most likely continue running as long as I took good care of it. Looks like I found a new mechanic for my favorite truck😁

Thank you Albert!

Nathan M.
Penn Valley, CA
06/18/2020
Don't go anywhere else!
As always, honest ownership, reasonable prices and skilled, knowledgeable mechanics. I have taken older cars here for years and today I brought in a brand new 2020 Pilot to add some factory parts for heavier towing that the dealer was charging far too much to install. Don't let dealers tri k you into they are the only ones that can work on new vehicles. Roadrunner has all the equiptment and skilled technicians for upgrading brand new vehicles as well as everything needed to keep your older vehicles running and on the road. I highly recommend Roadrunner for any automotive need.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/22/2020

Thank  you so much Nathan!

LF
Lisa F.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said it was very simple and she'd recommend it to other people.

Thank you Lisa!

PL
Pam L.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/03/2020
Roadrunner Automotive has prompt and courteous service. I’d recommend them to anyone I know. The turn around time is awesome! The service and care makes you feel like a friend is looking out for you.

Thank you Pam!