Russ R.
07/09/2020
Found the issue, quickly and saved money !
I thought it was something else wrong with my car. But when then test drove it they figured it was different. This saved me money in diagnosing and fix the problem quickly ! Great job

Thank you Russ!

Cristi H.
Hyundai Accent
Fast appointment
Very friendly. Will be going back for an oil change (this appointment was for a smog test)

Thank you Cristi!

Anita B.
smog check
Another quick, easy smog check! I'll never go anywhere else for this service!

Thank you Anita!

Dianna D.
07/02/2020
Best place to take your vehicle
I had to make a sudden out of town trip and my car was overdue for an oil change! I called and had my Lexus scheduled for the important last minute care that was needed - as usual a great job was done! Trip went so smoothly and I felt so safe knowing Roadrunner auto had carefully checked over my vehicle when the oil change was performed. As always, my vehicle received the quality work, good prices and knowledgeable expert staff care one can expect to receive at Roadrunner Auto!

Thank you Dianna!

MF
Mike F.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/30/2020
What makes this place great, It's the owner Brian and he crew.
If you want honesty and Perfection these are the guys you want working on your vehicle's.

Thank you Mike!

Alberta S.
06/29/2020
Fast service
Fast service, pleasant customer service and office wore mask which meant alot to me, I just had surgery and must be careful
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you Alberta! Glad you are feeling better!

AL
Albert L.
06/28/2020
Super clean place, very respectfull staff. very knowledgeable.
I went there for a simple smog check. The waiting room was akin to a doctor's office.(nice and clean)
The price was competitive. I asked the owner about a noise my truck makes and he took a listen, and it was bad news, but rather than trying to make a buck off me, he let me know that the repair it needed would cost about half the value of my truck and would most likely continue running as long as I took good care of it. Looks like I found a new mechanic for my favorite truck😁

Thank you Albert!

Nathan M.
Penn Valley, CA
06/18/2020
Don't go anywhere else!
As always, honest ownership, reasonable prices and skilled, knowledgeable mechanics. I have taken older cars here for years and today I brought in a brand new 2020 Pilot to add some factory parts for heavier towing that the dealer was charging far too much to install. Don't let dealers tri k you into they are the only ones that can work on new vehicles. Roadrunner has all the equiptment and skilled technicians for upgrading brand new vehicles as well as everything needed to keep your older vehicles running and on the road. I highly recommend Roadrunner for any automotive need.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/22/2020

Thank  you so much Nathan!

LF
Lisa F.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said it was very simple and she'd recommend it to other people.

Thank you Lisa!

PL
Pam L.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/03/2020
Roadrunner Automotive has prompt and courteous service. I’d recommend them to anyone I know. The turn around time is awesome! The service and care makes you feel like a friend is looking out for you.

Thank you Pam!

GW
Greg W.
06/02/2020
Customer Service
Awsome world-class customer service. In this day of little or no customer service where everything is the customer's problem to solve, FINALLY, a company who get's it! Brian is all about helping you with your automove needs, not overcharging or gouging the customer on price, and who is long on technical expertise. I can do most of these repairs myself but for a lack of time so I know if someone is being straight or not.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you very much Greg!

SR
Susan R.
Auburn, CA
Mazda CX-5
05/27/2020
Efficient
Brian and his staff are always courteous and professional; their shop is immaculate, they have always been fair and honest about issues with my vehicles and helping me get items checked off and completed to keep my cars running efficiently.
They are trustworthy and have integrity

Thank you Susan!

Debbie P.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/20/2020
In and out.
my service was very quick. That's what I call awesome. Checked in and checked out. Didn't even have time to finish my game on my phone 😊..

Thanks Debbie!