Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43
4.4

Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5rating 4.3684211
Overall Rating 2.14035/5Overall Rating 2.14035/5rating 2.14035rating 2.14035rating 2.14035

Mark M.
Walnut, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Everyone very friendly from advisor to parts to cashier.

WF
Wayne F.
Azusa, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/18/2019 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
This is the third vehicle I've purchased from this dealership and will continue to do so. Everyone from the sales team to the service team ROCKS!!!!

Thomas M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Thanks for your Help!
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you submitting the Hyundai Sure Critic survey, we appreciate your business. We appreciate your time and the 5-star rating.

Joel H.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
service by asst service manager
As always Asst Service Manager Robert Soliz does a great job. He keeps me informed of everything that is happening to my car. So long as Robert Soliz is at Glendora Hyundai so will I be returning.
Joel Hoffman
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for continuing to service your vehicle with us here at Glendora Hyundai. We value your patronage and loyalty. We love Robert just as much as you do and are glad we have him here to assist our guests and continue to provide excellent customer service.

RE
Robert E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Local and very good
All were helpful, service completed on time.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience. I am happy to read that your service was both timely and all of the staff was helpful. Thank you for choosing Glendora Hyundai.

Richard R.
La Verne, CA
Amendies
Bring back the donuts!!!
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback in regards to the donuts. We appreciate your patronage and your comments regarding the donuts. I would like to get more feedback on the 3 star. If you have the time I would like to discuss what Robert could have done differently to earn a higher rating. Please feel free to respond to this email and or reach out to us at Glendora Hyundai via phone, 909.3943500

Raymond C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Location, ease of access
Ease of Operations
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to read the service experience was easy and we are very grateful for the 5 star rating.

Lucy M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent and professional service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for complimenting Robert's customer service. It is always nice to hear that a guest felt they received professional service. We strive for 5 stars and thank you for rating us with just that.

HF
Henry F.
La Verne, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
very good service
good service
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for continuing to choose Glendora for all of your Hyundai service needs. It's loyalty for customers like you that keep this dealer going. We hope to continue a long lasting relationship.

MV
Michelle V.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service department and makes sure car needs are met.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for rating Bert with 5 stars. We always want our customers to feel welcome and encourage a friendly environment. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Johana C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Always friendly and helpful
I’ve gotten my car serviced a couple times at Glendora Hyundai, they’re always friendly and helpful, my last service was a transmission swap and the team did a great job, kept me updated along the way and finished faster than I expected.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We are so glad you were satisfied with your service and look forward to continuing our relationship with you here at Glendora Hyundai.

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Bert was very informative on everything my car needed
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review and coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We know your time is valuable and we strive to be the best.

Los Angeles, CA
Friendly staff.
Robert Solis is always helpful and friendly.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for providing your Robert with a 5-star customer service rating. As hard as that is to earn, I am happy to see he was able to do that with you.

WC
Wing C.
San Gabriel, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Efficient and professional
Problem got fixed in a timely manner and has good customer services
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for visiting our service department and allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle we appreciate the 5-star rating and hope we can continue to earn an exceptional rating from you.

CK
Cindy K.
Claremont, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service review
Good experience
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback and helping us to see any errors we can change to make this your store of choice. It is our hope we are able to change "acceptable" to exceptional on your next visit. We want to be able to elevate our experience on your next visit.

JE
Jesus E.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Oriented
I brought my Sonata for inspection of the engine. They promptly took care of the problem at no charge to me. They offered coffee and a very nice reception area where I could wait. At the end, they washed the car and brought it to me. Great service!
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate Glendora Hyundai’s service department. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to see that your vehicle was well taken care of.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
The people here are always kind and respectful.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to read that you are always treated with respect and our staff is kind. It is our goal to ensure each guest is happy and feels they were treated the way they deserve to be on every visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reynaldo B.
Whittier, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Amazing place for service
I’ve been coming here since I bought my car last year on June 30. This place is amazing and even though it’s not the closest dealership to me I still go and get my service because of how helpful they are. They have never pressured me to do anything only given me the best advice
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Buy Hyundai
Quick, friendly and efficient
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you very much for the 5-star rating.  We appreciate the time you took to fill out the survey, but more importantly the fact that you were satisfied.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Robin Romero

RL
Richard L.
11/01/2019
Service Department
I have waited to write this review because most businesses these days follow up. I went to get service on my Ioniq it took a while longer than I expected to get checked in. I had my wife come get me. When I returned to get my car I went to the cashier's office. To my surprise there was no charge. Also to my surprise the representative handed me my keys and told me to go look for my car in the back lot. I am obviously on oxygen support as I carry a portable concentrator. I was surprised but I went and found my car and had to find someplace to throw away the ticket on the mirror. I drove away and and the dash said to drive a while for the gauge to register. Again, to my surprise I get near Home Depot and the gauge tells me that all four tires had different tire pressure. I return to the service desk and tell them so and a guy took my car back to put in the proper tire pressure. Once again to my surprise as I was waiting for my car the attendant was taking care of another customer, who was able body at that, and the attendant went to the back lot and retrieved this customer's care for him. The attendant also removed the claim ticket from the mirror and threw it away. Needless to say I was quite dumbfounded by the service and attitude. If there were a Hyundai dealership closer to my house I would probably be using them in the future. By the way, when the young man cam back with my car all tire pressures were the same and at the right psi. I don't remember the exact date I was there but it was on a Saturday.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here. I can tell you that we are in the process of changing the process for vehicle delivery. The cashiers are calling out the cars and having the vehicles brought up. I will definitely speak with the staff as they should have brought your vehicle to you. As for the tire pressure lights, I am sincerely apologetic as I have hired additional technicians and I will follow up with them to ensure they are following the process. Please allow us the opportunity to do a better job in the future. Please let me know when you are able to speak more on the issue. I look forward to speaking with you, please respond to this email or call me at 909-394-3500.