Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.03125/5Overall Rating 4.03125/5Overall Rating 4.03125/5Overall Rating 4.03125/5rating 4.03125
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Megan L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Kind and curtious service...keep the process simple
The service agent, Rob, was excellent, provided great service, response and communication.

VD
Vincent D.
Azusa, CA
John Slater is the Goat.
This is my second time getting my car serviced here and both times John has went above and beyond for me. With it comes to anything mechanical I always use to get in such fear talking to different mechanics. But John is my guy since I met him! I trust him and his staff so much I have no worries cause I know he’ll take care of me. Glendora Hyundai has a great one! Thanks John! Your homie Vince!

PB

RD
Ruth D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Super nice people
My experience was great, A/C works great and people are really nice & efficient...

GG

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the survey, I've reached out to you to see if there is anything we could have done differently to improve on your last service experience. Please give me a call at your convenience.

Chris W.
Glendora, CA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
They did quickly and great, I like their services a lot!
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you taking the Hyundai Sure Critic survey, we appreciate your business. Please reach out to us if you have any Questions or suggestions.

FG
Francis G.
San Dimas, CA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Car service
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We are so glad you were satisfied with your service and look forward to having a great relationship with you here at Glendora Hyundai.

Robin W.
San Dimas, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Oil change and free car wash in 40 minutes, good job!
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We know your time is valuable and we strive to be the best. If you have any questions please feel free to call.

Glandora Hyundai

GG
Gregory G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Eager Service.
I’ve owned a number of cars over the years and there are quite a few dealers and service departments near us. So it’s nice when you find a service department that has good bedside manners — or should I say curbside. Glendora Hyundai is just such a place! Everyone that we’ve met there are nice people to deal with, our favorite guy is John Slater in the service department.

PG
Paula G.
Alta Loma, CA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick turnaround and great service.
Bought my 2012 Sonata Sport Turbo from this dealer and have had nothing but great experiences when having my car serviced. The car has performed excellent and servicing it has been easy and inexpensive. Would recommend the Hyundai brand and Glendora Hyundai to everyone looking for a great reliable car at a great price. Well done.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the sure critic survey, we now your time is valuable and appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

NC
Neiva C.
La Puente, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I was upset about a situation and they made sure to resolve it. The customer service is great. I will definitely be giving them another chance.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Eh oil changes take an eternity
This place takes almost 2 hours for a basic oil change with an appointment.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking my call today and I'm glad we could resolve the issue of the over charge on your last service. I have issued you a refund that should arrive by next week. please feel free to reach out to me if there are any other questions.

Donna D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
the people
In 2014 when I bought the car I was treated so badly that I would not come back. This visit on September 1 was great. The service writer was so good to me that I did not feel out of place or talked down to in any way. Also the cashier was a wonderful person also.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for coming back in and allowing our staff a second chance. If for some reason you ever feel you are treated badly DO NOT ever hesitate to call. We here at Glendora Hyundai want to here from our customers about the good and the bad.

Dahlia S.
Altadena, CA
Service review
My technician was great. Awesome customer service, and she listened & was helpful without being pushy.

Great
The technician was polite and courteous
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and allowing us to service your car. We look forward to keeping your vehicle in tip top shape in the future.

HH
Howard H.
Temple City, CA
Great service.
Always great service.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great survey, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jon F.
Glendora, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best service center.
You cannot beat the professionalism of the staff or quality on the service. I would not take my Santa Fe anywhere else.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you very much for the 5-star rating.  We appreciate the time you took to fill out the survey, but more importantly the fact that you were satisfied.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

RZ
Racha Z.
New battery
The Glendora Hyundai team did an amazing job on my car. I worked with John and he was very helpful and made sure I got the best service possible!!

I refuse to take my car anywhere other than Glendora Hyundai. They have never disappointed me in any of my repairs!

Keep up the amazing work and great customer service!
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We really appreciate the great review and look forward to a long relationship with you at our dealership. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

sincerely,

Kathrine B.
Montclair, CA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Michael C.
Monrovia, CA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service Dept!
When I chose to buy my second Hyundai from Glendora Hyundai, one of the biggest reasons I chose that dealership was the service department. They have always been so honest, quick, and very professional. I know that when I take my car to be serviced there, that it is in the very best hands and I will be treated well.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018