Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

2066 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.23256/5Overall Rating 4.23256/5Overall Rating 4.23256/5Overall Rating 4.23256/5rating 4.23256
Overall Rating 2.11905/5Overall Rating 2.11905/5rating 2.11905rating 2.11905rating 2.11905

WR
William R.
Claremont, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Wellness Check
SErvice is as good as always. Fast and reliable.

RF
Rudy F.
Duarte, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
First service
It was time for my first Tucson service. Making the appointment online was easy, The drop off was fast and my car was ready when promised. I'll be back in a few months for the 14,000 mile service!

QL
Quanjiang L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service, very nice staff
Easy to make an appointment, friendly staff, pleasant waiting area and surrounding, quick and thorough work.

Joanna S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service by excellent staff
Every one is always kind and helpful. Thank you

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
They know who I was for my appointment!
Not convenience! I leave in Rancho Cucamonga Ca
They close Claremont without any notice!!!
What time of business is that?
I should have gone to Glendora and give them the business

As expected
All was good and expected.

GM
George M.
San Bernardino, CA
John
My Service Guy John is awesome. Will definitely return for service.

Liliana S.
Covina, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
In regards to the nest dealership
They really care about you as the customer

BL

FP
Frances P.
Covina, CA
GLENDORA Hyundai is a hidden gem 💎
Attentive service writer. Polite,knowledgeable, easy to understand Ease drop off. Ready at time of promised.
Cashier was so nice😊 My Hyundai was all washed on the outside only🤔
Tucson runs great !! Thank you!!

Ken B.
Fullerton, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Done well on time and quoted price
Thanks Rob!

Ralph W.
Yorba Linda, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/14/2019 Category: Service
waiting area is horrible, small, cold and no amenities
above speaks for review
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Mr. Wilson,
         I'm sorry to hear about your last service visit and would like to speak to you about it. Also it looks like the parts that had to be ordered for your vehicle arrived today. I called and left a message on th number we have on file. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. Hope you had a great weekend.

Ligia B.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
First I came in to Claremont for service and. Come to find out that they were closed . So they referred me to Glendora
The tech took the time to call Claremont to confirmed that I was to get my service done .
And with no problem they took care of my car

Pasadena, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
overall, Very Good!
Overall, this was a very good service experience. Great assistance from John, the Service Manager. Very friendly and helpful. I was not too pleased with the cashier experience. The 11% discount I had been quoted when I made the on-line appointment, was not applied to the bill at first. I had to ask for this to be reviewed and it took some time to get it cleared up. Also waited too long at the payment/cashier area for service. No one was there and then the cashier arrived after about 10 minutes, she was not particularly helpful. I also had to request a copy of the service provided, and wait an additional 10 minutes for this to be printed out for me. I will continue coming to this dealer for servicing, but I would really appreciate a more timely, friendly, and positive experience at the cashier area after the service is completed. Thanks.

BD
Brian D.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Since buying our Elantra, I've visited three different Hyundai dealers for scheduled service. All have been good, but with the recent end of Saturday service at our closest dealer in Claremont, our go-to will be in Glendora. On my last visit, the service was for a basic oil change, which was finished right in the expected time. They gave the car a good overall check, and I was alerted to some nails in several of my tires, which I wouldn't have noticed, since they were in the center tread and staying inflated. I followed up with my tire dealer later that day to address. They even gave it a wash, which was appreciated, since it was still quite dirty from a recent road trip.

Azusa, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai really honors their warranty , my car was barely was over the 100k and my engine took a dumm they replaced it and apparently they had extended the warranty to 120k awesome and was thrilled I didn’t have to pay for much except a new battery which dead .

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good Service
Overall good service.

OC
Olivia C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
60000 mile check up
John Slater was very helpful. I came in for my 60000 mile check up and he helped me get a loaner car while they serviced my car, and had the service completed within a few hours of dropping off the car. He even had my car washed a cleaned for me when I picked it up.

KA
Katherine A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service done well
7,500 mile service scheduled. Bought the $30 upgrade to Full Synthetic Oil. Cabin air had sour/musty smell after turning off A/C. Service did a probe on condensate drain tube and disinfected the air / heat ductwork and components. Replaced cabin air filter.
The only issue was the lack of a cashier at the Noon hour with no replacement.
The customer line backed up with people waiting.
The Service Manager ended up cashing out customers.
Not a major issue, but planning break / lunch schedules so a covering cashier can be available during the full work day would enhance the service experience for customers.
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the great review and positive feed back. Look forward to your next visit and keeping the same standards.

Darrell S.
Chino Hills, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Smooth and easy... Dropped off and business was handled... Email with report and call to confirm completion...couldn't be easier
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review and coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We know your time is valuable and we strive to be the best. If you have any questions please fill free to call.