Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.2857114/5Overall Rating 4.2857114/5Overall Rating 4.2857114/5Overall Rating 4.2857114/5rating 4.2857114
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

GR
George R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Shuttle service, car wash.

San Bernardino, CA
Car
Friendly staff

LW
Lana W.
Efficient and Honest
Rob in the service departments and the mechanics were awesome! I came in the other day because I thought my transmission was leaking. The checked it out and determined that some brake fluid had spilled and the transmission was fine. I love Glendora Hyundai!

AG
Antonio G.
Bellflower, CA
Always a great experience
Very courteous and professional people to assist you. Fast and knowledgeable service department.

SO
Sandra O.
La Verne, CA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is outstanding from both sales and finance and especially the service department
I just leased my second Hyundai from Glendora Hyundai. Both Ping (Sales) and Robert (Finance) are wonderful to work with and very courteous and helpful. I will tell anyone looking to lease or purchase from Glendora Hyundai to ask specifically for them to assist in the leasing / purchasing process. Additionally, the Service Department there is five star, and also one of the biggest reasons I went back there to lease again. Service Technician, John Slater is one of the most helpful and courteous service technicians I have ever dealt with.

YK
Yolondia K.
Chino Hills, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wonderful!
Always have excellent service!
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your most recent service visit. We appreciate the 5 star review for John. Thank you for being a loyal customer to Glendora Hyundai.

San Dimas, CA
Happy Camper
I was well taken care of, my wait time was easy and my car received the requested maintenance. Thank you!
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your service and that you were well taken care of. We look forward to being able to service your vehicle in the future as well. Thank you for the 5 star review for John.

KA
Katherine A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Reliable
The service writer knows his stuff and explained clearly what would happen and gave an accurate time estimate.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Reliable is such a strong description and I am truly appreciative that you were compelled to use that to describe the service you received from Arnold. We always want every customer to feel they are given the best service and I am happy to hear that Arnold did just that for you. Thank you for your kind words and the 5 star rating.

AI
Adriana I.
Upland, CA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Everybody is nice here. My car got an oil change, in @ 8am out by 9:30am. Not too bad for oil change & full inspection of my car.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate you choosing Glendora Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Duarte, CA
?
. you got some great people working there. they really care. but I did my 15k service myself prior to bringing it in bc I do not get free oil changes etc w my 2017 sonata for whatever reason (plus I have trust issues and prefer to do my own maint) the tech did an oil change accidentally which would be fine but I use full synthetic 5w20 (the type that it says to use on the oil cap) and he changed it to 5w 30 blended.... so now I have to pay even more to put full synthetic with the proper viscosity back in again...
I couldn't afford to wait any longer bc I had to go to the hospital right after the appt and you guys were really nice to me in general though.... and that is what really matters.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealer. I will speak with the service advisor and technician regarding the changing of your oil. I appreciate the compliments on the service advisors customer service but it is also important that you are completely satisfied with your service. I will reach out privately to discuss.

Roy M.
Good and quick service
I purchased my third Hyundai from Glendora Hyundai. They have always provided me with good service and in a timely mannor.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

First of all I want to thank you for your loyalty to both the Hyundai brand and Glendora Hyundai. Thank you for the compliments on the service timeliness and the 5 stars for John. We look forward to a long relationship.

Azusa, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Listened to my concerns regarding some issues with the car.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to the service received from Arnold. We appreciate the 5 stars and thank you for visiting us here at Glendora Hyundai. We are always here to listen and are glad you chose to service your vehicle here with us.

PC
Pat C.
Glendora, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service from Arnold!
I had to bring my Santa Fe Sport in to have a blown stereo speaker replaced. Arnold told me he would do everything he could to have my vehicle done as quickly as possible, hopefully within an hour or so. As promised, he called me an hour later and said I could come pick up my car. And on my visit prior to this so that they could get the speaker ordered, Arnold was just as helpful. Great service like this is what keeps picky customers like me coming back again! Great job, Arnold! :)
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

These are the types of reviews that we are excited to see. We want each customer to receive 5 star service and it is always our hope each guest receives the service they deserve. I am happy to read Arnold provided that for you. Thank you for the compliments and we hope you will continue to service your vehicle here with us at Glendora Hyundai.

Robert G.
La Verne, CA
Good service, friendly employees
Waited a little longer than expected, but overall work was done in a timely manner
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your review. We always hope each customer receives a 5 star experience. Glad to hear the vehicle was completed in a timely manner and that your experience was a positive one. Please come see us again for your future maintenance needs.

Darryl W.
San Pedro, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is a great company.
I am very impressed with Hyundai and how they handled my vehicle problem.

They came and picked me up and towed my car to the nearest dealer and made sure I had a car to drive while my car was being repaired.

I can’t ask for more than that.

Also, I love the exceptional gas mileage that I get from my Sonata hybrid.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

I am happy to hear you enjoy your enjoying the Sonata Hybrid. It's always nice when you love what you drive. Thank you for all of the positive feedback and thank you for coming in to Glendora Hyundai. When your vehicle is in need of service please don't hesitate to contact us.

HH
Howard H.
Temple City, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Customer service is great.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the compliments and also the 5 star review of Rob's customer service. We look forward to a continued relationship here at Glendora Hyundai.

TL
Theresa L.
Tustin, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Maintenance service
Was in & out faster than expected.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for sharing this 5 star review for the service received from Rob. I always hope we are able to exceed a customers expectation. We hope you will continue to service your vehicle at Glendora Hyundai and that you for your feedback.

OG
Omar G.
Upland, CA
Great job
Thanks for your service 😉
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate the time you have taken to share this 5 star rating. We would like to thank you for choosing Glendora Hyundai and look forward to a continued relationship. Thank you for your feedback.

MT
Magdalena T.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Department!!
The service department is very courteous. Robert always treats his clients right!!
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide Robert with 5 stars. We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and appreciate the compliments. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service.

RP
Richard P.
West Covina, CA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Fast and a car wash also
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for providing us feedback and for taking the time to share this 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again and hope we can continue this relationship with you and your vehicle.