Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.3636393/5Overall Rating 4.3636393/5Overall Rating 4.3636393/5Overall Rating 4.3636393/5rating 4.3636393
Overall Rating 2.14545/5Overall Rating 2.14545/5rating 2.14545rating 2.14545rating 2.14545

Ontario, CA
07/16/2019 Category: Service
They’ve improved!
I leased two cars until I bought one. Their service used to be horrible, but they really have changed. They’re more friendly and professional. I won’t recommend them to friends YET. I have to have more pleasant experiences in order to do that.

Upland, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Service is always so helpful
When I first nought my car I had a big problem and could'nt get it resolved until finally I got lucky to ha e gotten a service guy who went far and beyond and finally found the problem. Unfortunately Hyndai had to replace the motor and never had another problem with my tuscon. My most recent visit was just an oil change your service guys are very helpful and friendly.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

I'm sorry your initial experience was unpleasant with your vehicle. i am happy to read that John took good care of your and as able to resolve your concern. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will continue to service your vehicle here with us. Thank you for rating John with 5 stars.

KH
Kelly H.
San Dimas, CA
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
I always know when I come to Hyundai I will be taken care of. The service guys are always so nice and very helpful. I don’t feel like I am ever being taken advantage of. John Slater was so awesome and ever time I get him, he is always so happy and sweet. Love it.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your last service visit. I am happy to read John takes good care of you. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to a long relationship. Thank you for rating John 5 stars.

IK
Irene K.
Diamond Bar, CA
Keep up the Good Work!
Always very professional and friendly
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for taking time to share your service experience. Your compliments are very much appreciated and we look forward to continuing to service your vehicle in the future. Thank you for rating Robert's customer service a 5 star experience.

GG
Gregory G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Free Oil Changes (no one else offers that)
Not only are they the only place which provides Free Oil Changes, but they are on time, if not fast when providing service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for taking time to share your review of the service you received here at Glendora Hyundai. We appreciate you choosing to service your vehicle here and are happy we can get your vehicle back to you in a timely manner. Thank you for rating Arnold's customer service with 5 stars.

Upland, CA
Sonata
Good communication, good service, quick turnaround and friendly staff
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience. We look forward to being able to continue servicing your vehicle. Thank you for rating Robert's customer service with Robert a 5 star experience.

Chino Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
John Slater makes sure that my car is taken care off right away and that the job is done correctly.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for continuing to service your vehicle here at Glendora Hyundai. We appreciate the kind words and your feedback is always appreciated. I am happy to see John was able to earn a 5 star review from you.

La Puente, CA
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Happy with service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience. I am glad to read that you were happy with the service you received. We hope that on your next visit we will be able to earn a 5 star review.

Covina, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Watch your schedule
Hold their feet to the fire, if dealer will not follow the maintenance schedule. Why do they override it, and say "it's not needed".
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent service experience. I will looked at the scheduler for your specific vehicle and according to the Hyundai service maintenance scheduler the cabin air filter is not recommended to be replaced until, at the earliest, the 12000 mile mark. I am sorry if Robert was unable to show this to you to support his recommendations. I will include the scheduler for your exact vehicle in a separate email. Please feel free to email and or call me should you have any future concerns and or questions.

PC
Patrice C.
Glendora, CA
07/11/2019 Category: Service
The Best hands down
Glendora Hyndai has the best cars and service members I have ever experienced.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback on your previous service experience. I am happy to see Robert provides you with the best service experience possible earning him a 5 star review.

C. S.
Monrovia, CA
07/10/2019
Service with a SMILE
John John , this is my go to guy when I come. As manager of a body shop I look for dealers I can use as well as refer my customers too. Some of your service guys need a little refreshing in Customer Service. But John never fails. My car was done way before I could imagine. When you pull in and you know the service guy knows you or remembers you that's what keeps a community together. Then I make my way to my parts guys. They even know me when I come in. Love this dealership.

Susan H.
Covina, CA
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and professional
The service manager was very professional and explained every detail of the maintenance. I was very satisfied with this visit.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us in reference to your last service visit. We appreciate the time you took to submit this review and thank you for rating Arnold with 4 stars. We look forward to the opportunity to elevate your experience on your next visit.

PW
Peter W.
Monterey Park, CA
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Job done on time and car been wash
Everyone in service all friendly
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate Robert with 5 stars. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again for future maintenance.

LD
Luis D.
Whittier, CA
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
This dealer was recommended to me after horrible horrible service at Puente Hills Hyundai where I purchased my vehicle . Glendora Hyundai was truly amazing. I hope my vehicle doesn’t need major engine work again but if it does, I will be back and leaving it in the hands of Robert Solis who take really good care of us.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to change your dealer experience into a positive one. I am sorry for the horrible experience you had at your previous dealer and I am grateful for the person that recommended Glendora Hyundai to you. We appreciate the kind words and feedback on your service experience. Thank you for taking the time to rate Robert with 5 stars.

Kamiah, ID
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Very good customer service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate John with 5 stars. Your feedback is important to us and we are glad to hear you had a pleasant customer service experience.

Alhambra, CA
Average
I have been to this dealership and received excellent service before. This time the service was average. I don’t think I would have received any updates on my car until after it was returned if I hadn’t been watching for the person who was managing my case.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

The service experience you described is definitely not what we want when you choose our service facility. I want to apologize for the average experience. It is never the experience we want a customer to have. Communication should be better then you received. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to make your experience a more pleasant one should you return to us for your next visit. Hopefully we will be able to elevate your experience from a 3 to a 5 on your next visit.

MO
Mark O.
CA
Fast & Friendly
Great, friendly service. Service writers are great, especially John Slater.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for sharing such kind words. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to a long relationship. I am glad Robert was able to earn a 5 star rating for his customer service.

FV
Frank V.
La Crescenta, CA
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service writers
Took my car for service with a problem. Service rep, Arnold Ortiz was very good at explaining the problem found with the turbo feed line. He even allowed me to see the leaking line while the car was on the service rack. I because of past and present experience with Glendora, I felt very comfortable with the proposed expensive service.
Thanks, Arnold !
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle. I see that you mentioned you had previous concerns with Glendora Hyundai and I am glad to read that Arnold was able to make this service experience a more pleasant one. Thank you for taking the time to rate Arnold with 5 stars. We look forward to continuing to service and maintain your vehicle.

West Covina, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
It took way to long to get a simple oil change and tire rotation done when I had an appointment made weeks in advance. I was told when getting my keys the hold up was in the carwash but was not told that when I was waiting 2 hours in the lounge. I wasn't impressed.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very sorry that the oil change and car wash took so long. The biggest mistake we made was not communicating that to you. I am working with the car wash company and upper management to expedite the service. However I will also speak to our advisors on communicating the status with our customers in a timely matter. Hopefully we will be able earn your business back and elevate your experience in the future.

Monrovia, CA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Glendora Hyundai, good mixture of quality and price
We had a leaking radiator in our '09 Sonata (bought new in '08) after 11 years of service. Our service rep said replacement was pretty much required but offered a couple of options for holding the cost in line without compromising longevity ... we do like the car and want to keep it as long as practicable. The job was completed promptly in one day as promised. We have dealt with Glendora Hyundai for some years with satisfaction.

tp
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for being a loyal Hyundai vehicle owner but most of all thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service and care for your vehicle all this time. I am happy to read that Robert was able to work with you to provide the necessary repairs without compromising any longevity. We appreciate the 5 star review for Robert and look forward to many more years as your service facility.