DOUG S.

FV
FELICIA V.
12/10/2019
Love this place!!
These guys go above and beyond for me always. I am completely loyal and trust them implicitly. Love the team, service is great, turnaround is quick. I would never take my cars anywhere else!♥️

IS
ISMAEL S.
12/09/2019
Appreciated the service and transparency of the business. Sara and Glenn are great. Many thanks

OR
ORIN R.
Acura MDX
12/07/2019
Trustworthy honest appropriate work.
The staff at Glen’s are knowledgeable, helpful, courteous. This was my 4 th experience using them. Feel they are Very TRUSTWORTHY and that I will receive that level of quality of care. Sara keeps you informed along the process. Communication is great. Thanks

STEVE S.
Dodge Dakota
11/14/2019
Honest superb service
Owner and staff are consummate professionals. Honest people that do excellent work. I will have all service for my vehicles done at this business.

DEBBIE P.
Toyota Avalon
11/13/2019
Everything and everyone!
As always...all the things I needed fixed were taken care of AND more...I leave feeling safe...what more can I ask for,.THANK YOU!!

JOHN G.
Subaru Legacy
11/04/2019
Re: Honest and helpful
Glen is always honest and helpful. He has been working on our cars for years and we have never had a bad experience. He is a car lifesaver!

LF
LIA F.
10/30/2019
Honest and Sincere
Glenn's is an all around fantastic place to take your car for anything at all. All of the staff at Glenns are amazing. You can clearly tell they don't do it for the money or because it's "their job", but they do it because it is their passion. I fully trust any work done on my car by any one of Glenn's employees is going to exceed my standards

NC
NICK C.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/24/2019
Outstanding!
My experience was 10+

Staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive.

Shop clean and orderly.

On time

DOUGLAS P.
Mazda CX-7
10/21/2019
Extremely thoughtful and caring.
Thank you very much.. Appreciated

TC
TRACY C.
Chrysler 300M
10/09/2019
Glenn’s knows their stuff
Glenn’s Auto knows their stuff. I take all three of my cars here, and I hope they stay in business forever, as they are the most trustworthy and dependable shop in my personal experience.! I always know if I have a problem Glenn and his team will help me solve it. And if there’s ever an issue I can go back as they warranty their work. Go to Glenn’s, and get it fixed the right way, the first time, with confidence.

MA
MELINDA A.
Cadillac SRX
10/07/2019
They are all about the customers and go beyond what most places would
They are very friendly and understanding
They will go out of their way for a customer
They will give you a ride home and back which is rare these days
Great work and they explain everything they have done to your car
I couldn’t be more satisfied!

Dodge Dakota
10/05/2019
Great
I have always had great experience and service here. I will continue to use them for all my vehicles

JEREMY A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ford Excursion
10/01/2019
6.0 Excursion
Awesome customer service from the second I walked in, to the second I drive away. They were able to get our beast into the shop and worked on quicker then all other diesel shops we've had it at. Thing runs awesome again. We'll definitely be taking it back into the guys a Glenn's for future work. Thanks again guys.

REBECCA S.
Novato, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/27/2019
Glenn's Auto and Truck is my GO TO repair and service!
Glenn and His Team are the best! Awesome customer service and repair shop...I recommend them highly!! Glenn and his crew have not only serviced my Toyota Truck but my Logan Horse Trailer as well. I couldn't be happier and couldn't have taken them to anyone else : )

RN
REGGIE N.
GMC Vandura
09/26/2019
terrific service
They treat their customers very well. Always polite and informative. They are the best

BA
BLAIR A.
Ford Bronco
09/25/2019
Bronco runs like a top!
I brought my 1973 Ford Bronco in to have my clutch and other misc. Items repaired. Glenn gave me telephone updates and helpful suggestions to cut back on the charges. Very reasonable and the work was top notch. Highly recommend you take your car to Glenn's! I trust him and his very friendly staff with my car.

09/18/2019
Best service, nicest people
Fast, honest, reliable, etc. These guys are the best!

JED A.
09/12/2019
Honest, reliable and affordable
I took my 1957 Chevy suburban to them . They started and finish the job when they said they would. Did not try and sell me on anything else. Very happy with the work. Honest reliable ,to sum it up, I would refer them to family and friends