AL
ART L.
02/13/2019
Efficient and excellent repair work.

RP
ROLAND P.
The Sea Ranch, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/13/2019
Helpful and honest
Glenn and his crew were thorough in exploring my problem and very helpful in explaining that one good option is to do nothing.

BILLY B.
GMC Yukon XL
02/07/2019
Great Customer Seevice/Trust Worth
Glenn’s is the only place I will take our vehicles to. They have great customer service, reliable and honest!

BILL H.
01/31/2019
Great family-owned business
So I have an old Dodge that has over 220,000 miles on it. I was looking for a truck repair place that specializes in dodges and I found one at Glenn's Auto Repair. Glenn and everybody at the shop are committed to doing great work and going the extra steps to making sure you're happy and your vehicle is happy. I think with Glenn and everybody at the shop on the case I can get another 220,000 miles out of my Dodge truck. Thanks Glenn and everybody and most definitely will send people your way.

JOHN M.
01/28/2019
Mom’s Van
The shop was very professional the work was done on time and I’m extremely happy with the results. And my wife has her second car back.

B
B.
Jeep Pickup
01/04/2019
Awesome shop
I am from NY and was in the process of purchasing a truck from Petaluma and having it shipped back east. I chose Glenn’s to do the inspection and am I lucky I did. For just a hour charge they went thru the truck very throughly instead of going through the motions. Due to their professionalism they saved me a bundle and boy am I grateful. Sara and Frank were wonderful and answered all my persistent questions with great customer service. Nice to know that there are still some shops out there with this great combination for customers to value.
Highly recommended.

MIKE M.
12/14/2018
Quick and honest repair
They let me know what was wrong and what was necessary for repair in a timely manner. Special circumstances required me to get them the parts, but once they got them the job was done quickly and to my complete satisfaction.

RICK C.
Land Rover Range Rover
12/12/2018
Great Mechanics
Glenn and Curtis are very knowledgeable,
honest, and dependable. I would highly
recommend them for all of your auto and truck repair needs!

DA
DAVE A.
12/11/2018
1997 F-250 7.3 Powerstroke
Our regular mechanic of over 30 years retired and as would eventually happen, my truck needed attention. A friend of mine suggested Glenn’s as a great place for diesel work. He was correct. Glenn knows his stuff and staff was great. My problem is solved and I can rest assured if a problem arises, I have the solution, Glenn’s.

DEBBIE P.
Toyota Avalon
12/11/2018
Had my oil change done yesterday, I wasn't quite sure what time I could get there but I was immediately taken care of..Yahoo! The best news was that I had a tail light out and wasn't aware of it...they took care of that as well! Thanks for everything!

SR
STEVE R.
Penngrove, CA
12/05/2018
great service
very knowledgeable on my vehicle and how best to wisely prioritize what should be done soon and what to plan for.

SA
SANDRA A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Dodge Charger
11/16/2018
Glen and Sara are so sweet and understanding..
Everyone was so nice and to the point... I will defiantly take my car back.. I think i need an estimate on my blinker switch.. I have to hold it when I make right turns.. Thank you

VA
VICKI A.
11/08/2018
Glenn!
As always Glenn goes the extra mile for me! He (and his staff) alwsys make me feel like I’m special!

JE
JOHN E.
Bolinas, CA
11/03/2018
John Edmondson
Did a good job when others failed. Thoroughly satisfied. Highly recommended their shop.

Cotati, CA
11/02/2018
Came in for an 80k service. Fast, friendly, and communicated with me when they found something that should be worked on.

David S.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
David said that he takes work to them that he is unable to do. He does recommend them to others.

John S.
Reno, NV
10/31/2018 Category: Service
John said the business was great.

Anathea M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Anathea said the staff were nice and offered the best prices. They didn't take advantage of her.

Barry B.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Barry said the staff was friendly and the service was quick.

AP
Aaron P.
Sebastopol, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff did a great job.