MIKE M.
12/14/2018
Quick and honest repair
They let me know what was wrong and what was necessary for repair in a timely manner. Special circumstances required me to get them the parts, but once they got them the job was done quickly and to my complete satisfaction.

RICK C.
Land Rover Range Rover
12/12/2018
Great Mechanics
Glenn and Curtis are very knowledgeable,
honest, and dependable. I would highly
recommend them for all of your auto and truck repair needs!

DA
DAVE A.
12/11/2018
1997 F-250 7.3 Powerstroke
Our regular mechanic of over 30 years retired and as would eventually happen, my truck needed attention. A friend of mine suggested Glenn’s as a great place for diesel work. He was correct. Glenn knows his stuff and staff was great. My problem is solved and I can rest assured if a problem arises, I have the solution, Glenn’s.

DEBBIE P.
Toyota Avalon
12/11/2018
Had my oil change done yesterday, I wasn't quite sure what time I could get there but I was immediately taken care of..Yahoo! The best news was that I had a tail light out and wasn't aware of it...they took care of that as well! Thanks for everything!

SR
STEVE R.
Penngrove, CA
12/05/2018
great service
very knowledgeable on my vehicle and how best to wisely prioritize what should be done soon and what to plan for.

SA
SANDRA A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Dodge Charger
11/16/2018
Glen and Sara are so sweet and understanding..
Everyone was so nice and to the point... I will defiantly take my car back.. I think i need an estimate on my blinker switch.. I have to hold it when I make right turns.. Thank you

VA
VICKI A.
11/08/2018
Glenn!
As always Glenn goes the extra mile for me! He (and his staff) alwsys make me feel like I’m special!

JE
JOHN E.
Bolinas, CA
11/03/2018
John Edmondson
Did a good job when others failed. Thoroughly satisfied. Highly recommended their shop.

Cotati, CA
11/02/2018
Came in for an 80k service. Fast, friendly, and communicated with me when they found something that should be worked on.

David S.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
David said that he takes work to them that he is unable to do. He does recommend them to others.

John S.
Reno, NV
10/31/2018 Category: Service
John said the business was great.

Anathea M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Anathea said the staff were nice and offered the best prices. They didn't take advantage of her.

Barry B.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Barry said the staff was friendly and the service was quick.

AP
Aaron P.
Sebastopol, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff did a great job.

KAYLA B.
Fort Bragg, CA
10/21/2018
Excellent service!
In the late afternoon after an alternator failure on a road trip, I was lucky enough to have been so close to such a stand up auto shop! Although they were booked up, they were kind enough to fix up the car, and finished it up by the next day! Not only was it done quick, but was very thorough and fairly priced. The owner and staff were all extremely friendly and helpful, i can’t say a single bad thing!

AP
AARON/JAY P.
Sebastopol, CA
10/12/2018
Excellent Customer Service!
Scheduled an appointment and brought my diesel truck in with mystery problems under the hood. They sorted everything out and even educated me on maintenance recommendations. Some even I can do myself at home in my garage. The education I got from this experience alone was worth the visit to them. They fixed everything and got me on the road very quickly!

LC
LIA C.
10/11/2018
Truck Repair
Glenn's auto is the only place I will take my truck. Glenn is extremely knowledgeable and the staff are top notch!

JY
Jim Y.
California
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they were thorough and up front.

Craig C.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Craig said he felt they have always been fair in repairs and got done what needed to be done. He said it is a great facility.

Michael M.
Novato, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business is great.