Chevrolet Pickup
07/17/2019
Kept me updated on the progress
Brought my truck in to have repairs done and parts added. Gave me a good price and called to ask if they could do other repairs to the truck.

I wanted those things fixed and they still kept cost effective. I will be taking my truck back there when I need to.

GW
GLENN W.
07/16/2019
New water pump
In and out in one day, nice clean job, no bs.

STEVE S.
07/16/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop
Best customer service, hands down! Expert staff who know their trucks. Second time (different trucks) going to this shop and the level of mechanical acumen and degree of communication demonstrated by this company prove they are committed to satisfying their customers. Highly recommended. Thanks!!!

PD
PATRICK D.
06/29/2019
Yellow light syndrome!
Expert diagnostics, technician diagnosed problem and made repair to my 2004 quickly. Saving us money and getting my vehicle back on the road, as we were leaving on vacation. Thanks to Glen, Sarah and all the technicians. Happy! Happy!

JANET P.
Toyota Tundra
06/28/2019
Great all around truck repair & service
Honest, fair, good diagnostic work. Patient with customers in being sure they understand work options and consequences. Never try to up sell you. Good owner, mechanics and office staff. “Can do” attitudes all around.

KW
KEN W.
Chico, CA
06/22/2019
Expert repair, honest and genuine. Would highly recommend Glenn for RV repairs!
Expert repair. Honest and genuine. Very fair prices. Highly recommend Glenn’s repair

LT
LAURA T.
Penngrove, CA
06/20/2019
Great service on all ends
I have sent my car in a few times to have them work on it and their service has always been great, they explain everything in depth as well as Give me options when available. This last time they worked on my car I noticed something funky with it a couple days later. I called them and left a voicemail but I had not heard back from them. I was really anxious and probably sounded annoyed and I called him again and left another voicemail. They were so quick to get in contact with me, they even reached out to my husband to make sure they were able to get a hold of me. It turned out my information was incorrect in the system and they have been trying to get a hold of me the entire time. I so appreciate the customer service they provide! Top notch! High recommend!

JON S.
05/18/2019
The owner knows what he’s doing
Very good service

EC
ED C.
05/17/2019
Honest good people
Work is always great, help you understand what needs to be repaired and then gets it done. Thank you

CT
CRISTIAN T.
05/14/2019
Great . My car is running perfect..!!
My old car feels like new again , thank Glenn..!!!! I'll be back .

CE
CLAUDETTE E.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/02/2019
Communication.
Updates are often. Knowing they look out for me and my vehicle, is rest assuring. My car rides so much better.

04/27/2019
1 stop shop with good communication
1 stop shop with good communication. Text message diagnostic report a great help to understand scope of work

RK
ROBIN K.
Tahoe City, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
04/23/2019
Very thorough and get everything adequately diagnosed and taken care of.
Glenn and everyone at the shop are very professional and get vehicle issues resolved quickly and accurately.

Refreshing to deal with a professional auto repair shop that cares about getting everything done the right way...

Everyone very kind and easy to work with too ...

BILL H.
Ford Transit Connect
04/21/2019
Best truck repair place in Petaluma
These guys and girl always do a great job, all the way from the office to the lift and everything in between.

KD
KERRIE D.
Toyota Prius v
04/18/2019
Glens great all the guys and woman know what their doing
Great customer service and they know what their doing

ROBERT B.
Vallejo, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/17/2019
I have been going here for years and the service has always been great
I dropped my truck off on Wednesday and it was ready Thursday truck is running great

MARIANNE L.
Cotati, CA
04/10/2019
Honest, Fair and Reliable.
The owner and the crew at Glenn’s Auto are friendly and professional. I have been taking my car to Glenn’s for over 3 years. They take great care of my vehicle.

GA
GARY A.
Mazda B2300
04/05/2019
Great first visit
Was impressed by all aspects of how they handled maintenance on my truck. Will definitely be back for follow up maintenance that was recommended.

SJ
SHELLEY J.
03/20/2019
Awesomeness!!!
Glenn and all his staff are absolutely awesome! They take their time to explain everything that needs to be worked on and they Get the work done in a timely manner. Glenn has worked on all of my vehicles for over 15 years! Couldn’t recommend him enough.

FV
FELICIA V.
02/26/2019
Fair, fast, kind, courteous, responsive, helpful, etc. Excellent workand customer service. Thank you Sara and Glenn!