Glenn's Auto Repair & Tire Center

JN
Jessi N.
01/11/2020
HORRIBLE
I gave this small business far to many trys . They failed every time.....EVERYTIME...I went there once when the front end of my truck was making a noise...NORM reply was i dont have time for this S _ _ _.......bring it back when something else is wrong with it...
I should have never gone back but theyre 2 blocks from my home...next time i went there because my cruise control went out..ok so ( I ) have to order next day delivery for a new modular...Norm charges me 300.00 .....I leave drive down I 5....it still doesnt work...i leave rhe next morning for a trip n have to pull a trailer...Under load the cruise worked sometimes...???? I get back to town go to Glenns .....have to deal with NORM..I explain things....This is what the nan said to me....Well it works sometimes right.???I said yes, but i paid you to fix it so it wirks all the time...NORMS next responce to me was a doozie...NORM than says to me that he will DONATE one hour to looking at the issue...I looked at him and replied but i v paid you 400.00 ...NORM leans back in his chair, cross s his hands across his belly and he says ....
That is correct...........
I was discusted by his remark....who treats there customers like that....I ll tell you who.....Glenns does...and NORM does...Stay away from these guys....thats all i gotta say....

JN
Jessi N.
11/15/2019
Pooriest auto service iv had repeatedly..Norm the desk guy says the F word in every sentance.
I live a blick away...always try to support small business as i am one myself, but EVERY time iv gone there besides a oil change or emissions iv been completly disappointed in how The desk guy Norm handels things.
1)...i stop in and said my front end is making noice...He threw his hands up and said of im so F ....ing bysy right now COME BACK WHEN SOMETHING ELSE IS WRONG....?who the heck says that...
2)...stupid me i bring it back to fix my cruze control in my truck and fix the wiring in my cargo trailer...i paid for next day to get the pary in...he charges me 300 more...ok my cruz control only works when pulling my trailer but not when im just driving I5....Norm said it works sometime...Im like what the heck...I said so you charged me 400.00 for a repair that only works sometimes...He leaned back in his chair , crossed his hands acrossed his chest and looked right at me and dare say THAT IS CORRECT....I couldnt believe it...I left...Oh and the trailer wire that was another 200.00.....
My friend and i were replacing the nose boards inside the front and found a severed wire behind one of them....

AC
Alfred C.
Tacoma, WA
08/15/2019
Unhelpful AND rude! The whole package!
Went in for an emissions test and my check engine light was on.
The staff drove my car into the bay, and had to have seen the check engine light on, but still did the inspection, knowing it usually fails if the light is on, and what do you know?! It failed!!!

So, after touching my car for 2 minutes, I had the privilege of paying them their $30 fee, to fail my car, knowing it would more then likely fail before they ever put it on the machine, and never brought this up to me. Had they told me there was even a chance of it failing, I wouldn't have bothered getting it inspected, but they don't care about their customers, just their $30 fee.

And when I brought this up to them? The bundle of joy behind the counter yelled at me; "It doesn't always fail!" Cool, thanks for the outstanding work and service, fellas.

Dave R.
06/08/2018
Total scam artist
Quoted me $3,000 to repair front end damage, they said was caused by driving over a barrier at a high rate of speed. Something, which I had no recollection of (btw I have been sober for 29 years). Turns out it was a loose bolt, which Midas (325th and Pacific Hwy. South) fixed for free.

DAVID P.
Redmond, WA
09/06/2011
Had an oil change done with very thorough brake inspection. Thanks!

GM
grady m.
Tacoma, WA
08/27/2011
Brake service
The staff was friendly and charged a very reasonable price to repair calipers, rotors, and brake pads.

GK
GWEN k.
Des Moines, WA
08/25/2011
Car Maintenance: oil change, tire rotation
This August 2011 visit was for routine maintenance. In the past we've had more extensive work done on both out Saturn SL2 sedans. Glenn's Auto Repair has been professional and helpful through the years.
As satisfied customers, we appreciate having a reliable place for vehicle maintenance and repair.