CHRIS S.
Volvo S60
07/19/2019
Always great service!
Great source for auto diagnosis and repair. Reliable and trustworthy. Would recommend them any time.

Subaru Legacy
07/18/2019
Quality Service
The whole team here are exceptional! From the time you arrive until you leave they are friendly and explain everything to you that was done and needs to be done. They care and want to ensure that you get from point A to point B safely.

TD
TIMOTHEA D.
07/17/2019
Awesome service
My family has been going here for years. I’m always able to get in and out in a timely manner. Customer service is top notch, and I never have to wonder if I’m being lied to or up charged.
Highly recommended!

KP
KEITH P.
Coppell, TX
Saturn Aura
07/14/2019
Tracy
Tracy and her staff are first rate. They have integrity that most car repair services don’t have. They do excellent work at a reasonable price. They don’t sell services or repairs that you don’t need.

STEVE H.
07/10/2019
Success fully locally owned & honest
I was recommended to Quality by an Auto parts store due to an engine light . I asked for a recommendation and was told quality was the best in town due to their experience & knowledge as well trustworthiness.
I will use Quality for all future maintenance and repairs.
Tracy the owner is on site and she is friendly and thorough. It’s hard to find a place that does things right and for a fair price without any added in needed service / parts just to make a dollar .
If you do give them a shot you are making a mistake !
Thanks

TF
Tony F.
07/05/2019
State Inspection
Very timely ,& friendly service,!

KG
Karen G.
07/05/2019
The only mechanic we use.
They are helpful, reasonably priced, and warranty their work. What more can you ask? I have referred them to several friends who use them.

KG
KAREN G.
07/04/2019
Friendly and good at keeping my car in good shape!
I have recommended them several times to friends who also love them. Incredibly helpful. They take great care of my car and are very reasonably priced.

DAVIS B.
North Richland Hills, TX
07/03/2019
Job Well-done
I came in with a job that would be easy to deal with but hard to find. They completed everything before my work ended and couldn't of done it quicker. They were kind, caring, cheap (yet not risking comfort and work), and just over all treated me as a family member.

Thanks and job well-done.

JACOB H.
07/02/2019
EXCELLENT
The service that I received was excellent in all aspects i.e. Customer Service, Quality of work, Friendliness. Mike behind the front desk did a fantastic job at keeping me informed with what was happening to my car and what needed to be done. He was a very friendly person and made me feel very welcome. I will always do my business here. Thank you!

DON D.
07/02/2019
Their name says it all!
Quality Car Service. That's exactly what you get! On top of that your cost is far less than other shops.

KH

PB
Pat B.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the staff always did a good job.

Joe F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Joe said his overall experience was excellent. They do good. He has used them for years.

JUDITH G.
06/18/2019
Tracy and her crew are honest, reasonable and quick!
Katie came back from the ER with a concussion to finish my brake job!! She is my new hero! Did a great job, too!!

Brian M.
GMC Pickup
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business did good work the same day he brought his vehicle in to them.

MO
MICHAEL O.
North Richland Hills, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
06/10/2019
Always find a way to get me in and out in a hurry
I've been doing business with these folks for a long time. I never seem to have enough time but they always seem to get me in and out in a hurry. They are fair and reasonably priced and they have always been good to me and my family.

Chris C.
06/09/2019
ALWAYS honest, fast & fair!
We’ve been bringing all of our family’s vehicles here for years and Tracy & her team are trustworthy, professional & a genuine pleasure to work with! Quality Car Service has been in the business for many years, and it’s easy to understand why. We recommend them to all our friends when they have a car problem of any kind, big or small, and trust them completely.

HS

ERIKA R.
The Colony, TX
06/02/2019
The attention to detail.
They take the time to look over the car in depth. They found an issue that another automotive place missed.