03/06/2020
I really appreciated your service and honest. My car is good so far and less my worry :-)

AE
ANGELA E.
Fort Worth, TX
Mazda CX-5
02/26/2020
The great staff at Quality Car Service were quick and efficient. I stopped by as I was on errands, and asked if they had time to provide an oil change. The staff were busy yet found a timeframe that would work for all of us. Thank you for great service and being able to work with unexpected guests.

02/01/2020
Great customer service!!
Caring, honest, and not pushy. Helpful with information. A thorough service with inspection report with pictures. Work has been quality so far.

CHRIS S.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/07/2020
Car inspection
I've always trusted the expertise of Quality Car Care. Helping son buy a new car, we had them provide a thorough inspection of a possible car purchase They found several repair issues that helped us save money on a not-so-great car purchase. Dropping off a new inspection of another car today.

LW
LARRY W.
12/16/2019
Nissan Brakes
Very fast service and reasonable

RL
RAYMOND/TERES L.
Chrysler 300
12/13/2019
Honest and caring staff
I have been trading with this business for over 30 years. I trust them to be honest and up front with issues that I have no knowledge.

AE
ANGELA E.
Fort Worth, TX
Mazda CX-5
11/14/2019
Wonderful service.
Thank you to the great team who assisted me with my car maintenance. I appreciate the hard work, and the extra care everyone puts in to their work. I know I will always get the best service from the team of Quality Car Service.

11/12/2019
Quick Service!
Was trying a new auto shop for some serious repairs. Fair price and very fast service. Definitely going back.

IH
IRIS H.
Buick Regal
11/12/2019
1999 Buick
We have been with your business since we arrived here in 1972. Would not go to any other business for any work to be done on my Buick or my son's ford truck. You are better than great !!!!!

V
Valued Customer
Ram Pickup
11/11/2019
Very honest Mike the Service Manager knows what he is doing and very honest, which is a rare commodity in the service business.

Volvo V70
11/10/2019
Honest and thorough
They were very thorough on my diagnosis. The price was reasonable and they were straightforward and honest. Straightforward enough to even say that if it was his car, considering the value, that he wouldn’t do the work. Gave a digital link with pictures and recommendations for fixes. Very nice touch.

AH
Adrian H.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Adrian said the service was quick and the employees got done what he needed to get done.

KH
KRISTI H.
Euless, TX
Honda Fit
10/24/2019
The BEST
They are highly professional and honest. They don’t “fix” things that don’t need fixing, and , being a single female, that’s very very much appreciated.
I’ve been going there for 20+ years, and would never
consider going somewhere else!
Thankyou Tracey!

Jessie B.
Euless, TX
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jessie said this facility was really nice, the employees kept him up to date and he really enjoyed the visit.

JOE WAYNE M.
10/20/2019
Service is outstanding and employees are very professional.