GW
GERSHOM W.
Grapevine, TX
02/13/2019
Excellent!
Tracy and her crew are always attentive to what my car needs to run in top performance. They get done what I came in for and also make me aware of any immediate mechanical/maintenance concerns they have that I might have missed or not known about. They do excellent work above and beyond Dealership-quality at a fraction of the expense. I expect I’ll be their customer for as long as I live in DFW; their level of service is so good I’d drive out of state just to get it if I ever moved out of Texas.

PJ
PARKER J.
Dallas, TX
02/13/2019
fast service
I’ve had my car inspection done here twice now and both times were quick and efficient which I really appreciate ... especially after work

Dray C.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/12/2019 Category: Service
D-Ray said he had a great experience.

RL

RAYMOND/TERES L.
Chrysler 300
02/05/2019
Inspection and Oil Change
This was a very pleasant experience.

TO
THOMAS D O.
Saturn VUE
02/04/2019
Quality not just part of the name
Quality work and attitude. Awesome. Thanks

BL
BRIAN L.
02/01/2019
The mechanics are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They made sure I understood what was being done and the price was the best in town! Thank you again, we have found the place we're taking our vehicles from now on.

ER
ERIKA R.
The Colony, TX
Toyota Venza
01/29/2019
Wonderful Customer Service
These guys take care of all our vehicles!! Trust them and wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!!!
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Erika. Hope to see you soon.

Haslet, TX
01/29/2019
Customer service!

TK
TIM K.
Colleyville, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
01/28/2019
Work always completed correctly.
I've been using Quality Car Care for years and the work is always completed correctly on all my vehicles. every vehicle, every time.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Tim. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you next time.

CRAIG C.
Grapevine, TX
01/24/2019
Great garage
I brought my 1966 AMC Rambler in and they were very accepting of this odd vehicle and did a great job fixing it up. If you can fix it AMC you can fix anything!
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks Craig. I'm glad we could help out on your classic.

MICAIAH L.
01/23/2019
The best
My needs and expectations are always met and exceeded. Thank you so much
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 01/24/2019

Micaiah we think your the best. Glad I got to see you this time around. Thanks, Tracy

JJ
Jay J.
Cadillac SRX
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Jay said he liked the professional attitude the staff had.

Fort Worth, TX
01/22/2019
Friendly and professional staff
Staff was very friendly and helpful with my diagnoses on my vehicle. Explained the issue in detail. Although I wasn't able to get issues fixed at time, I will go back. They provided me a ride back to my home while they performed diagnoses and offered to pick me up and bring me back to my vehicle.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope we can be of service for your Dodge in the future.

DF
DAWN / ERIC F.
Jeep Liberty
01/20/2019
Fast & friendly service at a fair price. Awesome job!
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks Dawn. Let us know if you need anymore help with that Jeep.

SHARON W.
Weatherford, TX
Ford Expedition
01/17/2019
Best service
Best service and awesome staff. Only place I go for inspection, oil changes and repairs....
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Sharon. We think you are awesone too.

Chris S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Chris said service is good.

Thanks Chris.

Robert M.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he has used this business for years. The employees provided good service.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks Robert. We appreciate the business and always look forward to taking care of your vehicle.

RP
RYAN P.
01/11/2019
SUPER NICE PEOPLE!!
Very friendly and professional service.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks Ryan. Let me know if we can help you with anything else.

JOSH G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/10/2019
Honest service
They are professional and trustworthy. Very happy with doing business with them.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks Josh. We enjoy seeing you and your family. We are always here to take care of your Pontiac.