Cameron W.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said he has gotten work done at the place before, the work was good, so he returned a third time and he's had no problems at all. They warranty their work, which he likes.

SANDRA M.
04/09/2019
Small business
Like the small business atmosphere. Very rare.

CHRIS S.
Volvo XC90
04/08/2019
Always great service!! Would recommend Tracy and the staff to anyone.
We've sent our cars to Quality Car for the last several years. From rebuilt transmissions, air condition compressors and a variety of other repairs, they are always able to solve the problems, are reliable, friendly and we would recommend them for any car repair.

Thank you Chris for the kind words. Bring the Volvo in anytime. Thanks Tracy

SUE B.
04/07/2019
Very Special treatment
Staff is very friendly, even helping me pick up my car, as I did not have a ride. The went above and beyond on my inspection and gave me detailed list of maintenance needed in the next few months, with no pressure to do it "right now". OH, and it was 1/2 the price of what a quick oil change, inspection cost me last year. I will use them again.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Sue. We love to treat our customers like our family. I'm glad you intrusted us to take care of your Lexus and look forward to seeing you next time.

KELLEY M.
Euless, TX
04/04/2019
Great local business
Hey, don't let the outside fool ya'! These people are great, friendly and very knowledgeable; fast too!
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Kelley. Glad we could get your Toyota in for the State Inspection. Come see us again.

CHURCH M.
04/02/2019
Excellent!
These people are the best! Will bring my auto work here from here on out!
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks so much for the great review. Hope to see you and your GMC again soon.

KD
KAREN D.
03/29/2019
Honest Mechanics
We have been going to Quality Car Care for 12+ years and have never been dissatisfied with their service. They do not fix things that don’t need to be fixed and go over and above to keep us safe and happy. I would not consider going anywhere else!
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Karen for the glowing review. We will always take care of that Chevy Tahoe for you and Tim. Thanks again and see you soon.

KD
KAREN D.
03/29/2019
GREAT PLACE!
Thick place has wonderful employees and great service. My inspection was done in no time!

CV
CODY V.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/28/2019
Truck inspection
Fast and friendly!
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks Cody. Glad we could get your Chevy pickup in for that State Inspection fast.

BA
BEVERLEY A.
Nissan Sentra
03/25/2019
Tracy the honest mechanic.
Tracy is the best and most honest mechanic around. My family has taken all of there cars to Quality for years, we trust that she will do the job right the first time and not over charge. We all highly recommend her.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 04/08/2019

Oh Beverley that is such a nice thing to say. We love to see you and your Nissan everytime yall come in. Thanks again for the awesome review.

PB
Pat B.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the staff always give good service and they are good people. She also stated that they explained to her things that she could not understand about the vehicle.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Pat for the review. Glad we can keep that Chevy S10 going.

03/18/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
The staff at Quality Car Service are top notch. They treat you like family whether you have been coming there for a long time or are a new customer. As recent transplant to the DFW area, I wanted to find a shop I could trust. I chose Quality to have maintenance done on my vehicle because of their previous outstanding reviews. My decision to use them was reaffirmed when I picked up my car. They thoroughly inspected my car and explained to me very simply what the health of my vehicle was. Thanks Quality, you have a customer for life.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We really do love what we do and I think that shows. Glad we could service your Honda. See you again soon.

AF
ANGELA F.
Dodge Dart
03/14/2019
SPREME SERVICE
I’ve been coming to Quality Car Service for four years, and I’ve always gotten SUPREME SERVICE! The staff are always friendly and make you feel welcome. Prices are very reasonable as well. Although other mechanics tried to get my service, they can’t comparr to the team at Quality Car Service.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Angela for the great review. We love our customers like family. Bring your Dodge in anytime. Thanks again - Tracy

SP
Sally P.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Sally said the service was the best.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Sally. We love seeing you and your Ford.

KAREN M.
North Richland Hills, TX
03/08/2019
service fast
Awesome service. Thanks
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 03/14/2019

Hey Karen. Thanks for the many stars. Hope those running boards were a hit on that Jeep. Thanks again - Tracy

KEVAN S.
03/07/2019
Quick and great customer service
Firat time here and got what i needed to get done in a very timely manner and it was an overall great experience
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Kevan. I am glad you found us and we could provide you with a great experience with your Ford. Hope to see you again soon.

Brian M.
Ford Expedition EL
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he has been using this business for a couple years, and it is the only place he will take his vehicles. He added he thinks Tracy is awesome.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 03/14/2019

Brian I think you are awesome as well. Thanks for the great review. Bring that Ford back in anytime.

KH
KRISTI H.
Euless, TX
Honda Fit
03/03/2019
They’re good and very reliable
I wouldn’t take my car anyplace else. I know Tracy will take care of me. I have total confidence in them.
Thankyou
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Kristi. We look forward to seeing your new Honda again in the future.  - Tracy

SK
SEOK K.
02/26/2019
They are nice.
Got their job done. Very helpful with information.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again. Anything you need on your Toyota, just let us know.

AR
Austin R.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Austin said he went in for an inspection, and it only took a couple minutes. He appreciated how quickly the service was done and said he had no issues.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks Austin for trusting us with the State Inspection on your Dodge Pickup. We appreciate the review also. See you next time. - Tracy