GA
Friendly, and Professional

KAREN M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/14/2020
I have been going here since I moved into this area and I am always pleased with the service provided. Knowledgeable about Mercedes and I trust everything they do.

LC
LAUREL C.
Newtown, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/23/2020
The go- to place if you have a foreign car.
They always do a great job! I can trust that my cars are fixed correctly. Great people to work with.

ROBERT & DARCY G.
Volvo S80
09/10/2020
Great service all around
As usual, they took care of my needs, and beyond. When I was told I needed shocks for inspection, I did not question it for a moment. Service, inspection and repairs were done in a timely fashion. Jordan and Melissa are always nice and helpful on the phone. The car was washed and the interior was cleaned. In fact, the steering wheel was scrubbed clean ( foolishly I opted for a light interior) which I have never been able to successfully do. So,thank you again.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/09/2020
In and out for Inspection
Dropped it off for inspection, issues were explained thoroughly, and fixed quickly. Picked up my car by the end of the day with everything good.

MICHAEL M.
Langhorne, PA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/09/2020
Professional and Courteous Client Service
The entire Glenwood team is outstanding. They always provide exemplary client service.

WS
WILLIAM S.
09/05/2020
Such a pleasure dealing with Glenwood
I called to ask for an appointment because the “Maintenance Required “ sign had appeared and we had planned to drive quite a distance for a scheduled small vacation. I was accommodated with a service appointment and the inspection was also done, since it was due the next month.
Win/Win !!!!

KH
KAREN & JAMES H.
BMW 128i
09/03/2020
My go to Place
Convenient, friendly, professional, fair.

RY
RICHARD Y.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/26/2020
prompt service
Always manage to get me in and get it done. Very helpful and reasonable.

JOHN R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/24/2020
Reliable, dependable, outstanding service
Glenwood always services my vehicles with care and provides outstanding results.

JOHN D.
Langhorne, PA
08/19/2020
Annual Inspection
Glenwood Foreign Car has been provided us with great service. They treat your car as if it were their own. When suggesting repairs, they take photos of the work ahead of time and text you pics so you can see what issues are and the work involved. Very satisfied.

CHRIS W.
BMW Z3
08/08/2020
2001 Z3
Was happy to get the email bout my inspection being due, service was great. There was a little confusion regarding the schedule but everyone was great and it was cleared up with no problem.

JOHN R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/24/2020
Great service and outstanding quality
Glenwood continues to exceed expectations regarding the service received on my vehicles.

DA
DEBORAH A.
Lexus SC 400
07/17/2020
I have been going to Glenwood to have my car serviced for over 20 years, and have always been pleased with the honesty, reliability, and integrity of the owner.

ROBERT & DARCY G.
07/16/2020
Always accommodating, nice, and seemingly superior in in their diagnostic and mechanical abilities. Like I have previously said, they only recommend what is necessary. I trust them.