SAM M.
08/05/2019
2000 BMW back on road repairs
I bought this car new and used it for work play and then gave it to my mom after nine years and she used it for about 7 more until she could not drive anymore. It has had some issues and the last was a bad battery that was frustrating. So on the last PA inspection done by your shop and it needed oil pan gasket replace and the power steering leaking I thought about the costs. My mom passed in Feb 2018 and things got hectic work and things. So, I decided to have all the work done and over $1.6k later I picked it up. It seems to run fine and I love having it on the road so I drove it to my beach for vacation.

The only thing that bothers me is that the abs yellow warning light comes on and I looked it up in manual which says that the system was "disengaged". Since I had the car for repairs and I was told you did a brake flush this means to me that while this work was done, the brake system was not "reengaged" This is annoying and I did text and updated you office. Now I plan to call and have to bring the car in during week of August 12th to have it looked at and turn the idiot light off by fixing an issue that was not a problem when I brought the car in for original service. I am being honest when I say that I love this car and that my mom enjoyed driving it makes it special to me, yet this issue makes my review not glowing. For quality repairs it seems that this should have been checked and corrected before I got it.

03/28/2019
Trustworthy and Efficient
I’ve use GWFC for a few years now and I always know I can trust what they tell me. My wife and I had concerns at some local car dealerships selling us stuff we didn’t need, and GWFC reassured is it was correct.
I also really like their texting features and quick web link that itemizes what was done to my car. It’s cool and accurate.

CHRIS W.
BMW Z3
10/16/2018
Tune Up
I brought my care in about 40-45 days earlier to have my antena fixed and to have my car checked out. About a week or so later my car started to run rough and eventually the check engine light came on.
I brought car in for a tune up, but this time they found 3-4 other things that needed to be done.
I am glad to get these taken care of but I think they should have been identified during my first visit.