MARY H.
Ambler, PA
02/15/2020
Glenn, Melissa and Jordan make me feel like family.
Glenn, Melissa and Jordan always take time and with patience to answers any questions I have and always advises me what work is recommended in my car and the total cost and asks what I want to be done before any work is started on the car.

Marc G.
Morrisville, PA
10/09/2019
No Follow Up and Gutless Communication
After two phone calls and a visit, I still was unable to to get an estimate on replacing a turbo in a 2012 Range Rover. Then, a week later I am told they do not feel comfortable doing the job due to the failing rate of the aftermarket turbos. This conflicted completely with what the mechanic told me during my visit.

To add insult to injury, they texted me the bad news minutes after my 2nd phone call. I am sure they did not want me pointing out the conflicting information I received by the mechanic. Totally impersonal and gutless way to do business. Extremely disappointed.