Marc G.
Morrisville, PA
10/09/2019
No Follow Up and Gutless Communication
After two phone calls and a visit, I still was unable to to get an estimate on replacing a turbo in a 2012 Range Rover. Then, a week later I am told they do not feel comfortable doing the job due to the failing rate of the aftermarket turbos. This conflicted completely with what the mechanic told me during my visit.

To add insult to injury, they texted me the bad news minutes after my 2nd phone call. I am sure they did not want me pointing out the conflicting information I received by the mechanic. Totally impersonal and gutless way to do business. Extremely disappointed.

AK
AARON K.
Morrisville, PA
Volkswagen Touareg
08/12/2019
Rare theses days
I cringe when I have to take a vehicle for service Post tramatic Auto Service disorder the stories endless not at Glenwood I own a VW and a Volvo I been having Both serviced and inspection at Glenwood instead of the local stealer ship for the last 2 years I have found Glenwood to be Honest Fair Punctual and easy to deal with Thank you for taking pride in what you do and I'm thankful ?

JOE M.
Porsche Boxster
06/23/2017
Good work and courteous staff.
replaced my rear struts. they are also excellent detailers.

GA
Friendly, and Professional

KAREN M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/14/2020
I have been going here since I moved into this area and I am always pleased with the service provided. Knowledgeable about Mercedes and I trust everything they do.

LC
LAUREL C.
Newtown, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/23/2020
The go- to place if you have a foreign car.
They always do a great job! I can trust that my cars are fixed correctly. Great people to work with.

ROBERT & DARCY G.
Volvo S80
09/10/2020
Great service all around
As usual, they took care of my needs, and beyond. When I was told I needed shocks for inspection, I did not question it for a moment. Service, inspection and repairs were done in a timely fashion. Jordan and Melissa are always nice and helpful on the phone. The car was washed and the interior was cleaned. In fact, the steering wheel was scrubbed clean ( foolishly I opted for a light interior) which I have never been able to successfully do. So,thank you again.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/09/2020
In and out for Inspection
Dropped it off for inspection, issues were explained thoroughly, and fixed quickly. Picked up my car by the end of the day with everything good.

MICHAEL M.
Langhorne, PA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/09/2020
Professional and Courteous Client Service
The entire Glenwood team is outstanding. They always provide exemplary client service.

WS
WILLIAM S.
09/05/2020
Such a pleasure dealing with Glenwood
I called to ask for an appointment because the “Maintenance Required “ sign had appeared and we had planned to drive quite a distance for a scheduled small vacation. I was accommodated with a service appointment and the inspection was also done, since it was due the next month.
Win/Win !!!!

KH
KAREN & JAMES H.
BMW 128i
09/03/2020
My go to Place
Convenient, friendly, professional, fair.

RY
RICHARD Y.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/26/2020
prompt service
Always manage to get me in and get it done. Very helpful and reasonable.

JOHN R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/24/2020
Reliable, dependable, outstanding service
Glenwood always services my vehicles with care and provides outstanding results.

JOHN D.
Langhorne, PA
08/19/2020
Annual Inspection
Glenwood Foreign Car has been provided us with great service. They treat your car as if it were their own. When suggesting repairs, they take photos of the work ahead of time and text you pics so you can see what issues are and the work involved. Very satisfied.

CHRIS W.
BMW Z3
08/08/2020
2001 Z3
Was happy to get the email bout my inspection being due, service was great. There was a little confusion regarding the schedule but everyone was great and it was cleared up with no problem.