MARY H.
Ambler, PA
02/15/2020
Glenn, Melissa and Jordan make me feel like family.
Glenn, Melissa and Jordan always take time and with patience to answers any questions I have and always advises me what work is recommended in my car and the total cost and asks what I want to be done before any work is started on the car.

Marc G.
Morrisville, PA
10/09/2019
No Follow Up and Gutless Communication
After two phone calls and a visit, I still was unable to to get an estimate on replacing a turbo in a 2012 Range Rover. Then, a week later I am told they do not feel comfortable doing the job due to the failing rate of the aftermarket turbos. This conflicted completely with what the mechanic told me during my visit.

To add insult to injury, they texted me the bad news minutes after my 2nd phone call. I am sure they did not want me pointing out the conflicting information I received by the mechanic. Totally impersonal and gutless way to do business. Extremely disappointed.

CHRIS W.
BMW Z3
08/08/2020
2001 Z3
Was happy to get the email bout my inspection being due, service was great. There was a little confusion regarding the schedule but everyone was great and it was cleared up with no problem.

BARBARA B.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Land Rover Discovery
05/08/2020
Dyno!
Melissa on spot with customer service. The tech found problem and ✔ engine light out.
At last moment I requested fluids topped off. That didn't happen. Little disappointed.
Overall good experience

SAM M.
08/05/2019
2000 BMW back on road repairs
I bought this car new and used it for work play and then gave it to my mom after nine years and she used it for about 7 more until she could not drive anymore. It has had some issues and the last was a bad battery that was frustrating. So on the last PA inspection done by your shop and it needed oil pan gasket replace and the power steering leaking I thought about the costs. My mom passed in Feb 2018 and things got hectic work and things. So, I decided to have all the work done and over $1.6k later I picked it up. It seems to run fine and I love having it on the road so I drove it to my beach for vacation.

The only thing that bothers me is that the abs yellow warning light comes on and I looked it up in manual which says that the system was "disengaged". Since I had the car for repairs and I was told you did a brake flush this means to me that while this work was done, the brake system was not "reengaged" This is annoying and I did text and updated you office. Now I plan to call and have to bring the car in during week of August 12th to have it looked at and turn the idiot light off by fixing an issue that was not a problem when I brought the car in for original service. I am being honest when I say that I love this car and that my mom enjoyed driving it makes it special to me, yet this issue makes my review not glowing. For quality repairs it seems that this should have been checked and corrected before I got it.

03/28/2019
Trustworthy and Efficient
I’ve use GWFC for a few years now and I always know I can trust what they tell me. My wife and I had concerns at some local car dealerships selling us stuff we didn’t need, and GWFC reassured is it was correct.
I also really like their texting features and quick web link that itemizes what was done to my car. It’s cool and accurate.

CHRIS W.
BMW Z3
10/16/2018
Tune Up
I brought my care in about 40-45 days earlier to have my antena fixed and to have my car checked out. About a week or so later my car started to run rough and eventually the check engine light came on.
I brought car in for a tune up, but this time they found 3-4 other things that needed to be done.
I am glad to get these taken care of but I think they should have been identified during my first visit.

GA
Friendly, and Professional

KAREN M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/14/2020
I have been going here since I moved into this area and I am always pleased with the service provided. Knowledgeable about Mercedes and I trust everything they do.

LC
LAUREL C.
Newtown, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/23/2020
The go- to place if you have a foreign car.
They always do a great job! I can trust that my cars are fixed correctly. Great people to work with.

ROBERT & DARCY G.
Volvo S80
09/10/2020
Great service all around
As usual, they took care of my needs, and beyond. When I was told I needed shocks for inspection, I did not question it for a moment. Service, inspection and repairs were done in a timely fashion. Jordan and Melissa are always nice and helpful on the phone. The car was washed and the interior was cleaned. In fact, the steering wheel was scrubbed clean ( foolishly I opted for a light interior) which I have never been able to successfully do. So,thank you again.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/09/2020
In and out for Inspection
Dropped it off for inspection, issues were explained thoroughly, and fixed quickly. Picked up my car by the end of the day with everything good.

MICHAEL M.
Langhorne, PA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/09/2020
Professional and Courteous Client Service
The entire Glenwood team is outstanding. They always provide exemplary client service.

WS
WILLIAM S.
09/05/2020
Such a pleasure dealing with Glenwood
I called to ask for an appointment because the “Maintenance Required “ sign had appeared and we had planned to drive quite a distance for a scheduled small vacation. I was accommodated with a service appointment and the inspection was also done, since it was due the next month.
Win/Win !!!!

KH
KAREN & JAMES H.
BMW 128i
09/03/2020
My go to Place
Convenient, friendly, professional, fair.