WH
WILFREDO H.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2019
WOW!
I cant really explain how appreciative I am for the help you guys provided me! The time you took, the work you did, and the team's knowledge was top of the line! Definitely coming back and recommending family and friends! Thanks once again.

PT
PHIL T.
Cadillac CTS
12/11/2019
Trustworthy and Efficient
I called to get a quote on brake pads & rotors. Victor was very friendly and helpful. They were $400 to $500 less than a couple places I called for quotes. They use the ceramic pads that I wanted and great quality rotors. I will be using Global Tires again!

BMW M3
12/08/2019
Bad car alignment
Global tires plus, have a great staff of people working at the front desk. I chose this place because of its high rating. I bought a set of 4 tires and an alignment. The problem I have with this place is that I paid $ 80 for alignment and got a bad alignment. The alignment lasted less then 5 minutes with the set up of the alignment equipment included. I seen the tech taking the alignment set up down, so asked the tech was he finished, and he said yes, I asked hem why was it still out of spec, he gave me some Excuse the I had some Warren parts that need to be replaced. Take in mine the time was about 5:45 pm and the place close at 6.00 pm and one more car alignment after my car. I let the customer service know that the Alignment was below standard, and he said it was not that bad. With that said I have the spec sheet from that alignment And it's below standard and should of been free, if it could not be aligned. He also adjusted My steering wheel 45 degrees out from the center. A Waste of my time and money.

12/04/2019
These guys are great! Helped me out with both of my cars today

PS
PARKER S.
11/27/2019
Customer service
Excellent customer service!! Best prices!! Top notch all around!! I would definitely recommend using global!!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/25/2019
Awesome!
Great service, price, and staff! Keep it up!

JOHN S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/22/2019
All in one shop
Great place to get a set of tires and to top it off you can get an alignment at the same time! Victor is a great guy, he is honest and does his best to take care of his customers.

TA
Taha A.
Georgia
Acura TL
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Taha said he likes the staff at this business.

S
STEVE
Porsche 911
11/19/2019
The Plus in their name says it all.
Outstanding service, outstanding customer service. Very fair pricing. Quality work performed!!

JERRY M.
Nissan Rogue
11/19/2019
Tires
Thanks so much for the fast turn around!
You guys got the tires I wanted and installed and aligned the same day! Thanks
Jerry Miller

RJ
RANADAN J.
Dodge Charger
11/12/2019
Coilover fine tuning
These guys get the job done .......

CR
COLLIN R.
11/11/2019
Awesome Service
Took my son’s car in for tires and alignment. The price was fair and the service was top notch. I was in and out in no time. You must check out this shop

AR
Alberto R.
Georgia
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Alberto said the business always works with him when he drops his vehicle off and picks it up. He said he's been dealing with them for a long time.

DORU P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/09/2019
The best ???????
The best ?????

CLIFTON W.
11/09/2019
Very knowledgeable staff complete services, in a timely manner and seems to be honest guys. Give a quote up front and don’t change it after work is complete. Highly recommended this is my new shop for my BMW.