Golden Ring Auto Truck Repair

HS
Heather S.
05/05/2018
Wonderful Experience
Had a wonderful experience bringing my 2001 Santa Fe in, will definitely be back again and highly recommend!

HF
Heather F.
Middle River, MD
08/07/2016
Great shop
Always happy and impressed with service at Golden Ring.

Jan M.
Havre De Grace, MD
08/06/2016
Honest and Helpful
I brought my Toyota Corolla in for a stalling problem. I was worried that is was something serious and going to be expensive. I brought it in to Golden Ring Car and Greg was able to find the problem and it was a easy fix that didnt cost an arm and a leg. Im back on the road and am happy with the service I received. I def will be back and would highly recommend this shop to anyone.

GH
Ginger H.
Winchester, VA
08/05/2016
Great Service!
My daughter and I were on our way to check out a college in Delaware when my SUV started shaking real bad. I went to the nearest shop off 95 Golden Ring Car and Truck. Greg the owner took us right in with no wait and immediately knew the problem. We were on the road within 3 hours. When I got home I checked with my shop and found out that it cost less than my shop would charge and would probably need to stay overnight in order to get the part. It's nice to know there are honest mechanics out there. ThanKS Greg!

KE
KEVIN E.
Baltimore, MD
GMC Envoy
11/26/2012
New Customer
I heard they were men I could depend on. I tried them out. Service was great. Price was affordable. I believe I finally have found a dependable mechanic for me and my family.

TG
Thomas G.
11/14/2012 Category: Service
Thomas said they do good work, but it was a little expensive.

HD
Helga D.
Kingsville, MD
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/17/2012 Category: Service
Helga said this business treated her properly and everything seemed to go well. She said this business could have found 10,000 things wrong with her vehicle if they wanted to, but they didn't. She chose not to elaborate.

BP
Brianna P.
Honda Accord
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Brianna said the representatives for this business were polite. They explained the whole situation with her vehicle and now she has a better understanding of the problem.

Reginald W.
Middle River, MD
Saturn LS2
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Joyce. She said this business is polite, has speedy service, and had no problems. She is a repeat customer.

DAVID B.
10/05/2012
Efficient and Honest!
I read the reviews before heading in and they were positive. I'm glad I took my vehicle in.

AC
Arturo C.
Dodge Neon
10/04/2012 Category: Service
Arturo said there were little hiccups, but the employee he dealt with was able to fix it.

Drew G.
Bel Air, MD
Pontiac G6
09/29/2012 Category: Service
Drew said he has never been so happy with a business before.

Barry S.
Scion tC
09/29/2012 Category: Service
Barry said he was not pleased with this business. It was a good thing he went for a second opinion. He found out that his vehicle was misdiagnosed and he was overcharged. He did not return to this facility for the repair. He had it done elsewhere. He would not elaborate further. Due to his recent experience, he would not recommend them to anyone.
Greg & John R. from Golden Ring Auto Truck Repair
When I contacted Barry the customer by phone, Barry stated the review was done by his father who "flipped out"on the phone when the company called. When I asked Barry what was repaired on the car Barry said the things our shop recommended and the problem is no longer there. I asked Barry about the overcharge statement. Barry said he knew cost of diagnosing the problem was $60.00 if he didn't want the repairs done before he even walked in the door. Barry stated everything we did was ok.

SL
Shaneice L.
Baltimore, MD
Ford Crown Victoria
09/29/2012 Category: Service
Shaneice said this business did everything she needed them to do and she was satisfied with the service.

HC
HEATHER C.
08/30/2011
Awesome!
Very friendly, fast, and not too expensive.