Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

Archie S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Archie said he was satisfied with the service he received, and is coming back for more work to be done.

RJ
Reed J.
Toyota Avalon
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Reed said they are the best.

Acura RSX

Leeann A.
Georgia
Mazda CX-9
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Leeann said the business was very personable and the staff was nice.

JOHN A.
Atlanta, GA
01/20/2019
Conscientious service
Scheduled oil change and standard inspection at a convenient time for me. AAA membership discount on labor is helpful. I also appreciate planning ahead by giving me an estimate of services at the next regular oil change mileage.

RI
Roy I.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Roy said his service took a long time.

GG
GARY G.
GMC Safari
01/15/2019
Rear main seal fixed!
Months ago they diagnosed the problem, I was not able to afford the repair at that time. They put a temporary seal stop leak to hold me over for a couple of months until I could afford the repairs. They had me fixed up in a couple of days and were very professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

AF
ALVIN F.
Oxford, GA
01/15/2019
customer service
this was my first time at Golden Rule , and I was very satisfied with the promptness and cordial help received. I was impressed with the Honesty and personal care for my car. I will be coming in the future for my car to be serviced. Thanks

GM
GREG M.
Newborn, GA
01/10/2019
Greg M.
Found your business after searching for mechanic on internet. Repair was completed in just one day.Elaine was very friendly and most helpful. Will refer your good service to all my friends.

Melissa R.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said she had a good experience

Bradly S.
Georgia
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Bradly said that the place is very good and has great customer service.

BP
decent bill

AT
Alex T.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the service was really good. Elaine was kind, helpful and informative. This was his 1st time working with her, and he had a really good experience and a really good time.

Aric S.
Douglasville, GA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Aric said he was in and out in 15 minutes and the person that helped him let him watch the repairs.

JOSEPH S.
12/08/2018
Very slow turnaround and ungrateful owner.
The service was way too slow and disappointing. Greg is very non personable and does not seem to be glad that you are his customer. When I had to go back with my van because it still had the leak which I had brought it in for I felt that he was going to start an argument because of the way he looked at me. I am also ASE certified and do know something about automobiles. I also have a AS degree in automotive technology. I just did not wish to do the work myself because I am getting up in years. He basically treated me as if I was totally ignorant to auto mechanics. This is a AAA recommended repair shop, but I would rather go someplace else. Total repairs were about 1600.00 and it took 8 weeks to complete. I was told " we have 40 people in line". It is not my problem that the scheduling is out of order or that the workload is way to high. If there is way to much work then the owner needs to spend more time at the shop or hire more help. I will contact AAA and inform them of this matter.

FJ
FELICIA J.
11/30/2018
I can be assured that whenever I visit Golden Rule, I will receive excellent customer service as well as come in contact with knowledgeable service techs that make me feel rest assured that their diagnoses is accurate and any repairs done will be sufficient.

AW
ANTHONY W.
11/29/2018
Outstanding service
Outstanding service and value pricing. Job was performed above my expectation!!! I was also surprised about the website support. Very efficient and effective program. Will recommend company to all my contacts.

EJ
Elvy J.
Moss Point, MS
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Elvy said he would definitely recommend this business.

GB
GEORGE B.
Oxford, GA
BMW 128i
11/15/2018
Quick, efficient, reasonably priced.
Could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Great service.

BP