AN
Alice N.
10/18/2020
Tricked out my ride.
My 4 Runner was beautiful now it is completely rad with its title Red Hot. With the additional chrome trim I provided and there professional application my own brother could not believe his eyes when I sent him pics of the suv. The matching mud flaps are the bomb. People come up to look at my vehicle everywhere I go. Thankyou Good child's and Kevin.

Jim S.
Pennsylvania
GMC Acadia
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the business does a good job.

Tim M.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Tim said they did a very good job.

HC
Harold C.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Aundrae. He said the service is good.

Michael C.
10/04/2020
Excellent service. Never an issue with repairs made on my vehicles.
I have been going to Goodchilds Repair Center for years. They do excellent work. I have never had a problem with any of my vehicles after completed service there. They are friendly and helpful and I trust them completely.

MN
Marion N.
Toyota Avalon
10/01/2020
Everyone is very friendly.
I always take my car there for service. Whether it is inspections or if I have a problem with something, they are always helpful and try to keep my costs down. I would be lost without them.

John R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/30/2020
Service on 2007 Trailblazer SS
Goodchild’s work is very high quality! They are honest and trustworthy!! They are now the only place I will take my vehicle to get work done!!!!

GT

Charles M.
Cheltenham, PA
Ram 1500
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the business does good work and he has gone to them for years. He does recommend them, too.

Jennifer P.
Morrisville, PA
Lexus ES
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said Kevin is a good guy.

James C.
Mitsubishi Diamante
09/20/2020
I had an antifreeze and burning smell that other repair shops couldn’t track down. The guys at Goodchild’s found the source and fixed it. Great service as usual.

AN
Alice N.
09/17/2020
Repairs you can trust.
My vehicles trim was applied professionally. I could not ask for more. Their honesty about my mudflaps being wrong for my vehicle is the bomb. I sent them back. I am ordering the right ones now.

RZ
Robert Z.
Lexus ES 300
09/14/2020
Very accommodating and honest repair shop
Stand behind work and very nice staff

Dawn L.
Jenkintown, PA
Hyundai TUCSON
09/10/2020
AWESOME!!!
Joe is awesome!!! He goes above and beyond the call of service. I highly recommend Goodchilds Repair Center.

Renee C.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Renee said the staff are thorough, they listened to her, price was very, very good, trustworthy and they provided a great job.