Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KL
Karin L.
02/15/2019
Great job on my car
My car was returned the same day I dropped it off. Great service

KC
Kurt C.
Volkswagen Touareg
02/09/2019
The Best tires deal in town
This is my third year buying tires from here it’s a good move don’t hesitate

Janet P.
Saturn Ion
02/07/2019
nothing negative to say
so glad someone came and picked up my car as i was unable to do so myself to get my new tires you guys are always so ready to help thanks

j perretti

BL
Bernard L.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/04/2019
Nice people, Great service!
The people who work here are very nice and helpful. Helped me with missing paper work and listened to every concern I had about my car, then explained everything in a way that was pretty easy to understand. My family and I take all of our cars here, definitely a great & reliable place!

Scott H.
Merrick, NY
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the place was very good, they got the work done and sent him on his way.

01/24/2019
Friendly and helpful
Always good service

EW
Edward W.
01/24/2019
The whole process
The best! Friendly, happy, and they get the job done right the first time!

Satreia M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/14/2019
Don’t make appointment will not be honored
I had an appointment for inspection at 9 am,I dropped my car off at 830 am. I had work later that day my car was not even seen until 11 am.They overbooked and my appointment was not honored. I was the first appointment why was my car not seen until 2 hrs later. I will not return to this place ever again and will not recommend anyone.

Brian M.
Bensalem, PA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/09/2019
Professionaliziom
Great place, great staff, great work

Ray H.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Ray said that the place's staff are good people.

James C.
01/03/2019
Responsiveness and customer service
It doesn’t matter if you own your vehicle, lease your vehicle, if it is new or old..... you are treated, equally, with responsiveness and the utmost customer service.

KL
Karin L.
12/29/2018
The owner and staff are very friendly,
They explained everything that needed to be done in layman terms . They have a super friendly staff.

GH
Gerard H.
Fairless Hills, PA
12/28/2018
Friendly, professional, competent. I’m a regular (every 5k miles) and have had nothing but expert service. They are busy so recommend an appointment.

TD
Trader D.
Pennsylvania
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Trader said he liked the work they did.

12/21/2018
Always the right decision to go to Millevoi’s.
Millevoi’s are honest people always giving you the right answer to any car situation you may have. Was told by one shop that my escape needed bushings immediately. Millevoi took a look and gave me their assessment and told me that they were fine but will need to be change the next time I come. That’s honesty to a fault.

TC
Tom C.
Acura TL
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was nice and they did a good job and they also have good prices.

12/19/2018
Honest service, no BS.
I pass several other places that I can get service. I go there because I know I can trust them not to sell me service I don’t need. Thank you and Merry Christmas

Anthony S.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he's been a customer since this business opened. The owner and the employees treat him awesomely, treat him with respect, treat him like gold, are super nice and do more than necessary. They all make sure the customer is happy.

DK
Daniel K.
Dodge Caliber
12/12/2018
The staff
Great service as always. Fair prices for work

BW
Bruno W.
12/06/2018
The Place to Go for All You’re Auto Needs
Can’t find better people to deal with and service is always done with a smile. You will be happy when you get your car.