MI
Mario I.
Cadillac SRX
07/22/2021
Excellent service! Incredibly knowledgable staff and Asa was awesome. Explained everything thoroughly and walked me though what was needed. Highly recommend!

CL
Christine L.
07/19/2021
Never disappointed ❤️
I am never disappointed with the service I get at Millevoi’s!! Excellent custom relations, gifted mechanics and work always done in a timely manner!! Love this place!

GH
Gerard H.
Fairless Hills, PA
07/19/2021
Great Service! Again!
Good service, good people. Reliable. Thorough. Faithful service for 165,000+ miles. I trust them.

Christina M.
Nissan Maxima
07/15/2021
Had a problem with my ac an ran into other problems they didn’t let me down they fixed them great place definitely would take my car to them again

BJ
Benjamin J.
Chevrolet El Camino
07/07/2021
tires installed
I had two tires installed. installer had a problem with trim rings I warner them they were hard to install. To my regret and there's he bent the trim rings.
But they made good on the damage and refunded the entire cost I was to be charger. I was happy on the outcome and ordered two new tires.
They were very sorry for the damage. They are very honest and very fair I would recommend them to everyone.

Miguel C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/05/2021
Emergency repair of A/c
On the hottest day of the year, Dan and Debbie worked me into an already packed schedule and repaired my a/c in time for a 10-day family trip. They are the real deal. They are always looking to do the right thing for their clients.

HM
Herb M.
07/03/2021
Wheel alignment done quickly and professionally.

Nissan Frontier
07/02/2021
fast, efficient AC servicing
Ty Deb, Dan & Asa

KC
Krista C.
Ford Edge
Customer Service is amazing
Debbie and Marti go above and beyond. I will always use this place from now on.

TL
Theresa L.
Merchantville, NJ
06/29/2021
Very accommodating and friendly with knowledgeable people

WM
William M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Honesty
These folks are the best. Honest and fast service

AK
Andrew K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Andrew said he wasn't happy with the service but he wasn't disappointed in it either.

SANDI S.
06/16/2021
I trust them completely.
I have been a customer for about a year now and am glad I switched from dealer service to Millevoi. It is easy to get an appointment, they provide thorough service, and go out of their way to find the best price for parts. The staff is always respectful.

KF

Melissa P.
Willow Grove, PA
Toyota Sequoia
06/11/2021
Have been coming here for years. Always fast, friendly and affordable service. Debi and her team are great! I no longer live in the area and still bring my vehicle back for service. Highly recommend!