Nissan Frontier
05/04/2021
fast, efficient AC servicing
Quickly diagnosed and charged my AC

Michael M.
Toyota C-HR
05/04/2021
Very pleased with service received
I was very pleased with the prompt service received Owner was very pleasant and informative

GH
Gerard H.
Fairless Hills, PA
04/28/2021
Superb Service
I’ve been bringing my 2014 RAV4 here for years. With Millevoi’s superb service, I haven’t had a single problem in all 160,000 miles. Wear and tear has been minimal like replacing a lug nut or oil pan screw.
It’s so important to the life of a reliable car to get all the service recommended at the recommended intervals. Millevoi does all this! They are competent, reliable and friendly.

04/27/2021
Friendly service
Wouldn't trust my car with anyone else

Joseph F.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Joseph said he dropped his vehicle off, the staff drove him home and in 5 hours, the job was done. He stated that the price was decent, the staff provided good service and the job was good. He added that the service manager was great.

Jenae F.
04/26/2021
Great Service!!
I had a nail stuck in my tire. They took care of me no long waiting and very professional. Thank you very much!!

Tara M.
04/14/2021
Spent wayyy less!
They took care of my car and my mom's car for wayyyyyyy less than I would have paid ANYwhere else. Hands down the best mechanics I ever dealt with and now that we've found them won't be going anywhere else!

Shirley S.
04/10/2021
Millevoi Brothers
This shop is awesome, the people is very nice. Their work ethic is extremely good

Nissan Frontier
04/06/2021
Awesome, honest service
You can not go wrong with Debi and her crew. :)

LW
Linda W.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said Linda really liked the service.

Chris B.
Hyundai Kona
04/02/2021
Great and quick service!
Even during a busy day they were able to balance, install tires, and an alignment before I needed to go into work. They were super friendly and just all around great!

Tara M.
03/31/2021
Honest and affordable
So relieved to finally have found a mechanic that works hard to save me money. On more than one occasion has shown they are out to help the customer solve the issue for the most affordable way. I really lucked out being referred here.

John S.
Southampton, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/31/2021
Great service experience
Everyone in the shop was very nice and a pleasure to deal with. Got me in and out as promised. Will definitely be back for future service and repair.

03/27/2021
Women owned and operated businesses.
I dont get that feeling when I , a women, walks into a mechanic and they speak down to me. Love that a women owns snd operates this. You can relay on what she is telling you.

Nissan Pathfinder
03/27/2021
Love that they are quick to get back to you about your car issues, most places I gone to before I would call after 6 hours and they still don't have an answer .