Chris W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they seem reasonable and they were very helpful.

Chester M.
Audi Q5
08/04/2020
Friendly, honest and reliable service
Friendly, honest and reliable service

12/05/2019
Good neighborhood garage
I've been going here for years. Good neighborhood garage with decent prices and service. Usually very accommodating schedule.

11/16/2019
My experience with Millevoi Auto Services is always pleasant, they always have a nice thing to say especially when I bring my puppy up with me. They’re always very thorough and I am always happy with the end result. The only thing I would have to say is that they need to make sure they’re calling the correct number I gave them my phone number to call me about my car they called my husbands phone. Normally wouldn’t be a problem except he is a firefighter and if they call his phone and he is working he cannot answer and I wouldn’t of known that my car was ready. So I will address that with them the next time I am up there other than that I think they provide great service at a reasonable price and a very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with!

Jeep Liberty
09/10/2019
The people
Recently brought my car in for just an oil change so hopefully that went well. We stopped coming for a while because we felt like the mechanics were not doing a good job on our car but it was difficult to tell because the car is very old but previous to that we were really happy and felt like things weren’t getting done as well back in the winter time
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for the feedback- I will always stand by our work and take care of you and your family's cars.

Dan and Debi Glod
Owners
215-335-1967

LC
Luiza C.
Pennsylvania
Ford Transit Connect
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Luiza said she had the tire change and when she got home, one of the tires was low, and she surmised that the staff was not able to check the tire pressure of all tires after the job. She stated that the service was good and the staff was very friendly.

LC
Luiza C.
Pennsylvania
Ford Transit Connect
08/12/2019 Category: Service

Chris H.
07/26/2019
I moved my appointment from Saturday to Friday and you guys were great.
Good stuff. Got me in and out in an hour. I will always look to you guys first when I need work.

P.S. Debbie told me it would cost about $30 plus tax. It cost me $38? But I am fine. No worries. Always glad to have work done local with you guys.

TC
Thomas C.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was good.

EF
Eileen F.
Kia Sorento
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Eileen said the service was good. She was satisfied with her service.

Charles B.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Charles said they did a pretty good job.

Kia Sportage
12/08/2017
State inspection
my wife and I have been going to Millevoi Auto since we moved up into the upper home spent 13 years ago. We find it very convenient as we live right up the street can drive the car down and walk around, even though they offered to drive us home in our van. Even though the name is Been It was sold to a husband and wife a few years ago but they are just as reliable and knowledgeable as the previous owners. All the mechanics tend to know what they’re doing and are able to fix our problems, most times The first time around. One of our cars did have a crazy problem which kept turning into other problem is every time one problem is fixed and in the end there is really nothing they could do that list financially worth doing for the age of the car, but they gave it their all and a lot of times didn’t even charge for them to look at it. We will continue to be going to Millevoi Auto on Tylersville Avenue until he wakes time we leave, if we leave the neighborhood. Thank you for all of your assistance all these years!

09/30/2017
Good People!
I was very happy with my service at Millevoi Auto and have been since I started going to them over 11 years ago when I lived in to the upper homes back section! There's always very accommodating to me, they know who I am and what cars we have. They always find the problem and are able to fix it for me. This time I feel they really went above and beyond and put a temporary fix to a problem that I can't have completely fixed until January as it's going to cost a good amount of money and I have to wait for some money to come in. They really went out of their way to make sure that my car got inspected instead of me not having a car to drive from now till January when I can get the bodywork fix that needs to be done. The staff is always very friendly analogy Bob and I trust them. Once again, I couldn't be happier with their service, their availability, their knowledge and their Innovacion is when we fail, in order to pass my car basically all I needed to pay for was three screws. I only gave a four out of five as to me five is perfection and I don't believe in perfection… LOL!

Bruce S.
Bensalem, PA
Dodge Nitro
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Bruce said this business is convenient, and he would recommend them for service.

BW
Brian W.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Brian said the staff was pretty good.