BJ
Bejamin J.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/02/2020
Good work, outrageous prices
Workmanship is good. Vehicle feels good and was finished within a reasonable time. The prices for parts were outrageous and I could of and had found them cheaper some where else. Price gouge is an understatement. A part I could easily get at a dealership for 200 at most, I was charged 300 for the part and 250 to install. Will not be coming back due to prices being absolutely retarded.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 12/03/2020

Ben- I did leave you a voice mail to please call me in regards to the axle.  Unfortunately, a dealer axle was the only option.  None of my 6 parts distributors had an axle for your vehicle.  $296 was the price from the dealer.  I don't upcharge dealer parts.  I do go by their pricing.  The install price was less than $250.  I pride myself on making sure everyone feels that we did a good job at a fair price.  I do wish I could have gotten you an axle at a lower price.  I do want you to feel good about your experience here.  Please call me so we can discuss further and give me an opportunity to make this right for you.

Catherine S.
Nissan Rogue Sport
02/29/2020
I brought my car for inspection and service expecting a good/great service. Staff are great and professional but the service, I was a little bit disappointed. I was told that my front tires has to be changed in order to pass inspection. A new tire was placed and I expect that other than checking the tire alignment they will check the tire pressure as well but it was not. All the tires has different air pressure that I have to correct myself. The new tires was placed without removing all the packaging tapes.

KH
Kathleen H.
Nissan Rogue
10/21/2019
excellent service
Millevoi's on Torresdale Avenue. Great service and wonderful people. I needed an inspection and they were able to do it on a Saturday. Great service, great people, definitely taking my rogue there again.

YW
Yomaira W.
Jeep Patriot
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Yomaira said the staff told her she needed new tires. She took her vehicle to another facility and was told the tires were fine.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 03/18/2019

Yomaira- thank you for responding.  We did do the inspection and your front tires in our opinon did fail inspection.  Your rear tires had a lot of tread which could be from not rotating them.  We are not a tire shop.  I offered to order you tires or you could go get tires and we would sticker your car.  When it comes to safety inspections, we are always going to error on the side of caution. It is our station number on your stickers.  If you get in an accident and it's deemed your tires were the issue, we can be liable.  If another, mechanic wants to take that responsiblity that is fine and I understand.   I believe we gave you fair and honest service.  We even picked your car up from your work and returned it to you.  We are a family run business that takes pride in giving quality service.

Dan and Debi Glod
Owners
215-335-1967

Satreia M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/14/2019
Don’t make appointment will not be honored
I had an appointment for inspection at 9 am,I dropped my car off at 830 am. I had work later that day my car was not even seen until 11 am.They overbooked and my appointment was not honored. I was the first appointment why was my car not seen until 2 hrs later. I will not return to this place ever again and will not recommend anyone.

SF
Steven F.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Steven said that he dropped the vehicle off early and they called at mid day to let him know a part had been ordered and would be installed. He got a call at the end of business saying the wrong part had been delivered and that it wouldn't be ready until the next day. He feels they blamed a third party, did not take responsibility and the prices were not that great. He will not be recommending them for service.

TC
Tammy C.
Dodge Charger
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Tammy said the personnel she dealt with during her visit to this business were nice and courteous. However, the estimate they gave her was high and the diagnosis they gave her vehicle turned out to be incorrect.

JU
John U.
Honda Accord
01/10/2017 Category: Service
John said he had his brakes repaired. He was charged 30 percent more than he was charged 6 months ago for parts and labor. The business kept the name, but they are not the same. They are going on the reputation of someone else.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 01/19/2017

Spoke with John and discussed his concerns.  I informed him that every customer's experience is important to me.  We talked about my prices and the fact that the other shop may have used a different brand for his brakes which would cause pricing to be differnt slightly.  I informed him that I didn't charge him the extra labor for the caliper that had to be replaced.  He didn't have a caliper put on 6 months ago.  His brakes should have lasted more than 6 months.  A caliper issue will cause your brakes to wear very quickly.  He was concerned that his tire light was still on.   He came back in today and we corrected his issues and I apologized for the oversight with the tire light.  I appreciate that he took my call and gave me the opportunity to address his concerns.  We worked very closely with the Millevoi family before thaking owership in Nov 2014.  Their family name is just as important as ours.  He asked to be rescored.

Dan and Debi Glod
Owners
215-335-1967

Shirley S.
04/10/2021
Millevoi Brothers
This shop is awesome, the people is very nice. Their work ethic is extremely good

Nissan Frontier
04/06/2021
Awesome, honest service
You can not go wrong with Debi and her crew. :)

LW
Linda W.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said Linda really liked the service.

Chris B.
Hyundai Kona
04/02/2021
Great and quick service!
Even during a busy day they were able to balance, install tires, and an alignment before I needed to go into work. They were super friendly and just all around great!

Tara M.
03/31/2021
Honest and affordable
So relieved to finally have found a mechanic that works hard to save me money. On more than one occasion has shown they are out to help the customer solve the issue for the most affordable way. I really lucked out being referred here.

John S.
Southampton, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/31/2021
Great service experience
Everyone in the shop was very nice and a pleasure to deal with. Got me in and out as promised. Will definitely be back for future service and repair.

03/27/2021
Women owned and operated businesses.
I dont get that feeling when I , a women, walks into a mechanic and they speak down to me. Love that a women owns snd operates this. You can relay on what she is telling you.