YW
Yomaira W.
Jeep Patriot
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Yomaira said the staff told her she needed new tires. She took her vehicle to another facility and was told the tires were fine.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 03/18/2019

Yomaira- thank you for responding.  We did do the inspection and your front tires in our opinon did fail inspection.  Your rear tires had a lot of tread which could be from not rotating them.  We are not a tire shop.  I offered to order you tires or you could go get tires and we would sticker your car.  When it comes to safety inspections, we are always going to error on the side of caution. It is our station number on your stickers.  If you get in an accident and it's deemed your tires were the issue, we can be liable.  If another, mechanic wants to take that responsiblity that is fine and I understand.   I believe we gave you fair and honest service.  We even picked your car up from your work and returned it to you.  We are a family run business that takes pride in giving quality service.

Satreia M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/14/2019
Don’t make appointment will not be honored
I had an appointment for inspection at 9 am,I dropped my car off at 830 am. I had work later that day my car was not even seen until 11 am.They overbooked and my appointment was not honored. I was the first appointment why was my car not seen until 2 hrs later. I will not return to this place ever again and will not recommend anyone.

JU
John U.
Honda Accord
01/10/2017 Category: Service
John said he had his brakes repaired. He was charged 30 percent more than he was charged 6 months ago for parts and labor. The business kept the name, but they are not the same. They are going on the reputation of someone else.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 01/19/2017

Spoke with John and discussed his concerns.  I informed him that every customer's experience is important to me.  We talked about my prices and the fact that the other shop may have used a different brand for his brakes which would cause pricing to be differnt slightly.  I informed him that I didn't charge him the extra labor for the caliper that had to be replaced.  He didn't have a caliper put on 6 months ago.  His brakes should have lasted more than 6 months.  A caliper issue will cause your brakes to wear very quickly.  He was concerned that his tire light was still on.   He came back in today and we corrected his issues and I apologized for the oversight with the tire light.  I appreciate that he took my call and gave me the opportunity to address his concerns.  We worked very closely with the Millevoi family before thaking owership in Nov 2014.  Their family name is just as important as ours.  He asked to be rescored.

SG
Steve G.
Pennsylvania
Cadillac STS
10/19/2015 Category: Service
Steve said this business did a front wheel realignment.

10/12/2015 Category: Service
Steve said the wheel alignment did not work.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 10/14/2015

Spoke with Steve before this review and told him that sometimes you may need an adjustment and he is coming in for a free adjustment.  We always stand by our work and it will be corrected.

Catherine S.
Nissan Rogue Sport
02/29/2020
I brought my car for inspection and service expecting a good/great service. Staff are great and professional but the service, I was a little bit disappointed. I was told that my front tires has to be changed in order to pass inspection. A new tire was placed and I expect that other than checking the tire alignment they will check the tire pressure as well but it was not. All the tires has different air pressure that I have to correct myself. The new tires was placed without removing all the packaging tapes.

BJ
Bejamin J.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/02/2020
Good work, outrageous prices
Workmanship is good. Vehicle feels good and was finished within a reasonable time. The prices for parts were outrageous and I could of and had found them cheaper some where else. Price gouge is an understatement. A part I could easily get at a dealership for 200 at most, I was charged 300 for the part and 250 to install. Will not be coming back due to prices being absolutely retarded.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 12/03/2020

Ben- I did leave you a voice mail to please call me in regards to the axle.  Unfortunately, a dealer axle was the only option.  None of my 6 parts distributors had an axle for your vehicle.  $296 was the price from the dealer.  I don't upcharge dealer parts.  I do go by their pricing.  The install price was less than $250.  I pride myself on making sure everyone feels that we did a good job at a fair price.  I do wish I could have gotten you an axle at a lower price.  I do want you to feel good about your experience here.  Please call me so we can discuss further and give me an opportunity to make this right for you.

CR
Christine R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Chrysler Voyager
09/27/2020
Defroster ?
Not sure the defroster is working properly, still ?

David W.
Buick Lucerne
12/05/2019
Replace rear turn signal bubble and check and air pressure to 3 tires.
I think the charge of $39.75 was excessive for this work.

Len M.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Len said he called this business and made an appointment for Tuesday morning 8 am. When he got there, they said they could not do it. Then he had to keep calling all day to see if he could get an alignment and he finally got in yesterday.

SF
Steven F.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Steven said that he dropped the vehicle off early and they called at mid day to let him know a part had been ordered and would be installed. He got a call at the end of business saying the wrong part had been delivered and that it wouldn't be ready until the next day. He feels they blamed a third party, did not take responsibility and the prices were not that great. He will not be recommending them for service.

TC
Tammy C.
Dodge Charger
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Tammy said the personnel she dealt with during her visit to this business were nice and courteous. However, the estimate they gave her was high and the diagnosis they gave her vehicle turned out to be incorrect.

Chris W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they seem reasonable and they were very helpful.

Chester M.
Audi Q5
08/04/2020
Friendly, honest and reliable service
Friendly, honest and reliable service

12/05/2019
Good neighborhood garage
I've been going here for years. Good neighborhood garage with decent prices and service. Usually very accommodating schedule.

GC
Garrett C.
11/16/2019
My experience with Millevoi Auto Services is always pleasant, they always have a nice thing to say especially when I bring my puppy up with me. They’re always very thorough and I am always happy with the end result. The only thing I would have to say is that they need to make sure they’re calling the correct number I gave them my phone number to call me about my car they called my husbands phone. Normally wouldn’t be a problem except he is a firefighter and if they call his phone and he is working he cannot answer and I wouldn’t of known that my car was ready. So I will address that with them the next time I am up there other than that I think they provide great service at a reasonable price and a very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with!