BJ
Bejamin J.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/02/2020
Good work, outrageous prices
Workmanship is good. Vehicle feels good and was finished within a reasonable time. The prices for parts were outrageous and I could of and had found them cheaper some where else. Price gouge is an understatement. A part I could easily get at a dealership for 200 at most, I was charged 300 for the part and 250 to install. Will not be coming back due to prices being absolutely retarded.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 12/03/2020

Ben- I did leave you a voice mail to please call me in regards to the axle.  Unfortunately, a dealer axle was the only option.  None of my 6 parts distributors had an axle for your vehicle.  $296 was the price from the dealer.  I don't upcharge dealer parts.  I do go by their pricing.  The install price was less than $250.  I pride myself on making sure everyone feels that we did a good job at a fair price.  I do wish I could have gotten you an axle at a lower price.  I do want you to feel good about your experience here.  Please call me so we can discuss further and give me an opportunity to make this right for you.

CR
Christine R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Chrysler Voyager
09/27/2020
Defroster ?
Not sure the defroster is working properly, still ?

David W.
Buick Lucerne
12/05/2019
Replace rear turn signal bubble and check and air pressure to 3 tires.
I think the charge of $39.75 was excessive for this work.

Len M.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Len said he called this business and made an appointment for Tuesday morning 8 am. When he got there, they said they could not do it. Then he had to keep calling all day to see if he could get an alignment and he finally got in yesterday.

SF
Steven F.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Steven said that he dropped the vehicle off early and they called at mid day to let him know a part had been ordered and would be installed. He got a call at the end of business saying the wrong part had been delivered and that it wouldn't be ready until the next day. He feels they blamed a third party, did not take responsibility and the prices were not that great. He will not be recommending them for service.

TC
Tammy C.
Dodge Charger
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Tammy said the personnel she dealt with during her visit to this business were nice and courteous. However, the estimate they gave her was high and the diagnosis they gave her vehicle turned out to be incorrect.