YW
Yomaira W.
Jeep Patriot
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Yomaira said the staff told her she needed new tires. She took her vehicle to another facility and was told the tires were fine.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 03/18/2019

Yomaira- thank you for responding.  We did do the inspection and your front tires in our opinon did fail inspection.  Your rear tires had a lot of tread which could be from not rotating them.  We are not a tire shop.  I offered to order you tires or you could go get tires and we would sticker your car.  When it comes to safety inspections, we are always going to error on the side of caution. It is our station number on your stickers.  If you get in an accident and it's deemed your tires were the issue, we can be liable.  If another, mechanic wants to take that responsiblity that is fine and I understand.   I believe we gave you fair and honest service.  We even picked your car up from your work and returned it to you.  We are a family run business that takes pride in giving quality service.

Satreia M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/14/2019
Don’t make appointment will not be honored
I had an appointment for inspection at 9 am,I dropped my car off at 830 am. I had work later that day my car was not even seen until 11 am.They overbooked and my appointment was not honored. I was the first appointment why was my car not seen until 2 hrs later. I will not return to this place ever again and will not recommend anyone.

JU
John U.
Honda Accord
01/10/2017 Category: Service
John said he had his brakes repaired. He was charged 30 percent more than he was charged 6 months ago for parts and labor. The business kept the name, but they are not the same. They are going on the reputation of someone else.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 01/19/2017

Spoke with John and discussed his concerns.  I informed him that every customer's experience is important to me.  We talked about my prices and the fact that the other shop may have used a different brand for his brakes which would cause pricing to be differnt slightly.  I informed him that I didn't charge him the extra labor for the caliper that had to be replaced.  He didn't have a caliper put on 6 months ago.  His brakes should have lasted more than 6 months.  A caliper issue will cause your brakes to wear very quickly.  He was concerned that his tire light was still on.   He came back in today and we corrected his issues and I apologized for the oversight with the tire light.  I appreciate that he took my call and gave me the opportunity to address his concerns.  We worked very closely with the Millevoi family before thaking owership in Nov 2014.  Their family name is just as important as ours.  He asked to be rescored.

SG
Steve G.
Pennsylvania
Cadillac STS
10/19/2015 Category: Service
Steve said this business did a front wheel realignment.

10/12/2015 Category: Service
Steve said the wheel alignment did not work.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 10/14/2015

Spoke with Steve before this review and told him that sometimes you may need an adjustment and he is coming in for a free adjustment.  We always stand by our work and it will be corrected.