Rhonda W.
04/22/2019
Always leave happy
I appreciate this business so much. You can not find a better, friendlier place for your car care needs.

AL
Amy L.
Hyundai Accent
04/15/2019
Honest mechanic, froendly folks, reasonable prices. What more could you want?
I was impressed with the way they handled everything. They answered all my questions in a friendly yet professional manner, returned phone calls promptly, and didn't overcharge for the services provided. I felt very comfortable and content that I got great service at a great price. They repaired my daughter's car quickly, and we were both impressed with their efficiency, and the job they did. I will definitely return to this business for car repairs, and would gladly recommend them to anyone needing auto repairs.

James C.
Grovetown, GA
04/12/2019
Fantasic Service
My husband and I are stationed here in Augusta, and we have been getting prestige service for 2 years. The owner is very knowledgeable and very efficient. The service is always completed in a timely manner. Please patronize this business, because you will be happy that you did! Thanks for your awesome service !
The Carter's

TC
Taylor C.
Honda Civic Si
03/29/2019
Strongly recommended
Very friendly. Good communication so I knew exactly what was going on. I will be telling friends/coworkers/family about this shop

03/19/2019
The quality of service
They are very trustworthy.

Marilyn B.
Dodge Journey
03/05/2019
W C is Alright With Me.
It is refreshing to pick up your vehicle and not feel as though you're just been robbed!

ES
Elliott S.
Atlanta, GA
02/27/2019
Passing Through
Awesome

Rudy S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Rudy said everything is ok now.

Scarlette H.
GMC Acadia
01/24/2019
Awesome as always!
Reliable work at affordable prices! Thank you.

Levi B.
01/19/2019
L bush
Friendly and personal welcome fast complete and informative service

WC
William C.
Ford Windstar Wagon
01/17/2019
Quick reliable and friendly service
Been at other places and felt like another person walking in. At Gordon they treated me like I was personal friend made me feel like I was special. Gave me a complete understanding of the service done.

Marilyn B.
Dodge Journey
12/27/2018
W C is Alright With Me.
As a woman, you always feel as though you're being over charged or taken advantage of. However, Mr. William takes the to explain or I mean, educate you on what service is needed and why. Once, a large chain store told I needed to buy a new tire, Mr. William showed me the real problem & I saved money that was needed for the home.

KJ
Keith J.
12/07/2018
Knowledgeable, Caring Professionals
Each time I bring my vehicle in for service, I am warmly greeted by Sonia at the front desk. William takes the time to walk me around my vehicle, showing me what issues need attention and why, even explaining likely issues with services performed by the previous driver. I leave feeling empowered and valued as a customer. Highly recommend!

KW
Good people nice work

JOE L.
11/24/2018
Great Customer Service
William and Sonia always give great customer service. We have been taking our cars to them for over a year and we are impressed with the quality of the service and repairs.

KN
Katrina R. N.
Grovetown, GA
Kia Sorento
11/12/2018
Great Place
I first visited this shop for a U-Haul rental, they were very professional and very helpful. I took my personal vehicle to the shop, the service they provided was outstanding,they went through all the measures to ensure everything was done properly. I would recommend this shop to anyone that's looking for quality work but with affordable prices this is the place for you.

WP
Wanda P.
INFINITI I30
11/02/2018
Very friendly, professional and hard-working!
They are very friendly, affordable, hard-working people who make you feel right at home. Definitely will continue my business with them in future endeavors.

10/11/2018
Super Service
I received excellent service from the friendly staff and owners.

WC
William C.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/02/2018
Great service , friendly clean environment
One of cleanest auto repair l’ve ever been to By the time a got comfortable they had already finish the service. I even got the car vacuumed.

Demetris S.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Demetris said that the place was excellent.