Maryetta B.
Dodge Dakota
06/06/2021
repairs done quickly
I Recieved my appointment in 2 days and the repairs were done in 1 day. My 2005 Dodge Dakota drives like new.

Dodge Magnum
06/02/2021
Maintenance
This was a maintenance issue with my brakes and rotors on the front of my vehicle. Got to the shop about 4 PM wait was good. They took very good care of the issue. Now I'm riding good Praise God.

SR
SAMANTHA R.
05/31/2021
Amazing
Friendly, fast and willing to go the extra mile.

Rhonda W.
05/18/2021
Trusted service
I know I can always trust my car to Mr. William. That’s a good feeling!

JENNIFER G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/13/2021
Great customer service, very nice and helpful patient people. Got my car running again, only problem is that my car is still making a weird knocking/rattle sound underneath that I hoped would’ve been figured out after having what I thought was a diagnostic done. So bummed about that because I have to have someone figure out what that is and still get that fixed but for the most part would recommend

LP
Lavert P.
Hephzibah, GA
05/12/2021
The knowledge of the people
They will let you know what you need instead of just putting on parts. Never charge you until you are satisfied with the job

Dodge Magnum
04/08/2021
The customer service is outstanding. Everyone is so courteous
I really appreciate the quickness of my service. Everyone was so nice and courteous. He explained everything so I knew what to expect. I will not be taking my car anywhere else.

DT
DONNA T.
Chevrolet Sonic
03/29/2021
Staff was very friendly and the work I needed done was completed in 30 minutes.....
Great Job

JOE L.
03/02/2021
Great customer service!
We always get efficient, friendly customer service from William & co. He takes good care of our cars.

AC
ALLEN C.
GMC Terrain
02/21/2021
great
they always do a great job on my car. i trust the advice and maintenance tips they provide.

Dave M.
02/16/2021
fuel Gauge
Car presented with an inop fuel gauge and several other issues. The Gauge got repaired within two days and the other items had to wait for parts. Overall repairs were done quickly and at a lower cost than expected

ROBERT S.
02/15/2021
The owner is very customer service
Great

EG
Edwin G.
Hephzibah, GA
Nissan Frontier
02/02/2021
Professional Service
This establishment is my first and only garage for my vehicles!!!

Jose B.
Honda Accord
01/28/2021
Treated like family!
This is definitely a great place to go if you're having issues with your vehicle. They are honest. Ms. Sonya and William are great! They will work with you! Plus, she knows all the best spots to eat!!! 2 for 1!

MichiKo M.
Beech Island, SC
01/22/2021
A family oriented business
William took the time to explain to me what was wrong and why it was bad. Sonia is incredibly sweet and kept me up to date and was just a pleasure to talk to. They are very nice people.