GB
GEORGE B.
Dodge Durango
02/10/2020
Friendly people
Because they gave me much information about what they were doing to my csr.

AA
Anthony A.
Grovetown, GA
GMC Yukon
01/28/2020
Great job
Fast and friendly completed services

Diane B.
01/17/2020
Mr Willam is very knowledgeable man when I comes to working cars.
Mr Williams will let you know what's wrong with your car and give you the price before he fix it.

HC
Hazel C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Hazel said she would recommend the business for service.

Scott M.
Butler, PA
Ram 2500
01/12/2020
You can trust this shop
New to the area I needed what I knew would be an expensive repair. My work situation was such that I needed a Saturday appointment. Willy and his wife were very open and honest. They transported me to a location of my choice while my vehicle was being repaired and picked me up when the work was complete. Willy took me out to the vehicle showed me the parts removed and talked me through the repair and post repair tests. In my experience It is unusual to find such a place. Clean, organized and inviting. I can’t say enough good things about their business. It’s nice to know that there is a shop I can trust. I can confidently say that the next time I need work done on one of my vehicles that I will take it to their shop.

Carol M S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/10/2020
Amazing
Very satisfied with what was done with my car. Very well mannered and timely.

EH
Eddie H.
Blythe, GA
Ford Police Interceptor
12/30/2019
Great friendly service. Very clean lobby and shop
Nice clean shop. Friendly service. Jumped right in and got my brakes on in 45 minutes

LH

William C.
Mercedes-Benz E550
12/18/2019
Fast reliable service
Your treated like VIP from the moment you enter this establishment They explain to you what’s being done to your vehicle in simple terms. Love this place

11/12/2019
Knowledgeable
I can always count on this shop to know what to do! Always knowledgeable and helpful.

Matthew H.
Girard, GA
Honda Fit
11/07/2019
Quality work friendly Service
I was very pleased with the service I received on my vehicle. Not only was the service completed but I found the staff very friendly and helpful. They completed the necessary repairs in a reasonable time for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend anyone to give their business a try.

Richard H.
10/26/2019
Good quality work and very reliable
I like how they take care of their customers

JOE L.
Kia Spectra
10/18/2019
Another great service from WC Auto Repair
Once again, William Cotto took care of our car quickly and expertly.

10/06/2019
They are nice, and proactive in all concerns for your vehicle

Rhonda W.
10/03/2019
Hard Work and Trust
The owners go above and beyond to serve their customers. I am blessed to have found a car repair facility that can be trusted.